Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

HaaHa ! Happy Days !

Troubles

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just dump my stupid GF, feeling sad. Yesterday, 1st night went to a bar after broke up, sat at the corner drinking stella. Suddently a waiter hand me a shot. and said that the gal at the other corner think that I am very good looking. Thus, Applying my 'Junior DJ'
Skill' (1st time user) I chatted to her 20s and got her phone no.
(rule one - you need to look busy, cut conversation short, increase interest level)
ME (shake hand) ' hi I am Troubles, it's very nice of you to buy me a drink.'
HER 'hi, I am Elena, where are you from ?'
ME ' I from Italy, and u?'
HER 'my god, me too, my father is Italian, but my Italian is very bad'
ME ' Wow, we already had something similar !'
HER(Laugh)
ME(Don't wait for her to speak) ' Oh, sorry my friends wanted to go, Shall we exchange our phone no?'
HER(A bit disappointed) ' Yea, U going already ?'
ME (poining to someone behind me and looked a bit disappointed as well)' Yes, sorry.'
She gave me her card....She is the Bar manager...
She is not very attractive to me, that's way I can test my skill.
But her friend is bloody amazing good looking....
I am using DJ skill 2: wait several day to call her....

I really want to take this chance to thanks all of you here in this board.
Did some research on 1st phone call...But will I act too cold and she think that I am not interest and turn me down ?

But what I wonder, how many guy had she try to get with this mothod ?
Is she a good girl ? (she make 1st move, like my last GF which is a trouble maker)

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHAHA! I have to thank you soooo much. YOu reminded me of the name of a BEER that I loved to drink in England!!! Stella!! I swear my friend I searched my memory for the name of this beer for the last two years =)

Now i'll actually read your story. =)

Reaction score
hey i saw this girl outside of a club hanging out with her girl friends so i approached and chatted with them and took the girl inside with me and we hanged out all night.

anyways got her number called her back on the second day and she told me she was happy to hear from me.

my advice to you is this if you noticed she had hi IL in you dont wait too long to call her back her IL might go down really quick then . and dont talk too much when you call her .be smooth , be confident and try to have a good not boring convo ok . talk like you are outgoing.

call , set up date , hang up .

LATEZ!! F LOVE , LOVE TO F...

Troubles

Don Juan
Reaction score
She sent me message, should I reply ? what should I say ?
'Ciao Troubles, how are you ? ;)'

She's definately looking for troubles.... ;)