Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

HA!!-She's gettign married and is worrying about me.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It had been a while since I heard from my ex.

Then, the day of the London Bombings - she called and woke my a## up....

to tell me about them!!!!

That turned into asking me, if I was fvcking her best friend... because her Best friedn had made comments to her about me - and we hang out at times - boozing and what not with friends.

Then she called me today to congratulate me on my purchase of a new house (yippieee)..... and sked me again whether I was fvcking her friend. I told her - your getting married in 1.5 months - why do you even care? Don't worry about me - worry about yourself. Anyway you should know better - and if I was - would you resent me? would you rather me be unhappy?

She told me that she was so upset that she was having dreams about me and her friend..... that it was bothering her so much....

thats a divorce waiting to happen my friends....

Moving_Target

Don Juan
Reaction score
I see a strait-jacket and a whole plethora of pharmacological drugs in her future....
Wow, that's pretty insecure mental projectioning.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope - I've not slept with her friend.

My ex now lives out of state.

I hang with her best friend (her best friend is dating one of my friends off an on) - and she sometimes stays the night at my place when we go out on the town (with my roommates - and we all are friends - she's also had "Interaction" with one of my roomies)....

She knows (from when we together) that I don't like her friend.

she's had some major issues with me hanging with her friend - and it's not my problem - I told her to talk to her friend.

white sox bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
New Man are you trying to come between your ex and her fiance?
If so, I agree w/previous poster, being vague will keep her wondering.

If she's worried about YOU two, yes mariage is in trouble before anyone ever walks down the aisle!

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was vague when she first brought it up - because I thought it was crazy....

When she called today i told her that she knows better and that there is nothing going on....

Whether or not I'm vague really should not matter - as she is getting married.....

There is no doubt that she is getting married - and that she is happy (so she tells me and everyone) - but it proves how crazy women can be. To think, getting married to a woman who's having dreams at night about her ex BF.

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NewMan
Whether or not I'm vague really should not matter - as she is getting married.....

There is no doubt that she is getting married - and that she is happy (so she tells me and everyone) - but it proves how crazy women can be. To think, getting married to a woman who's having dreams at night about her ex BF.
Thats true from out male perspective.
For more emotional creatures it all matters!
I think you would show her your better, more confident side by not explaining her anything, not telling her much and giving her
a really vague, ****y reply "Sleep? Yes, 5 times a night. Why? are you jealous?"
It helps to keep her guessing, it shows you are confident, can be ****y and funny. This is the mindset which is good to keep in any convo with any women.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
actually most all women do not trust their best friend around any man they are dating.
whether she is engaged to someone else or not, by giving a rat's ass that you might be with her friend and she is worried about it, well it just shows that she still has feelings for you, probally is scared to get married to whomever shes engaged to , and this pretend "dreaming" of you and the friend is keeping her mind off her own bs for right now.

all you can do, is what is right for you and for this chick, next time she calls saying all this , stop her and in the kindest voice you have just say "sweetie stop worrying about everyone else and their lives. you have lots of wedding planning to do, you should be picking out cakes and music and veils and flowers. did you go down and get your marriage liscense yet? if not you should really go today since you seem so worried about things. you know all this is just the wedding jitters. well got to go" THEN HANG UP!!!

you should really stop taking her calls after that.

its not healthy.

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by penkitten

sweetie stop worrying about everyone else and their lives. you have lots of wedding planning to do, you should be picking out cakes and music and veils and flowers. did you go down and get your marriage liscense yet? if not you should really go today since you seem so worried about things. you know all this is just the wedding jitters. well got to go" THEN HANG UP!!!

its not healthy.
Yes, it is not healthy at all.
But it is not healthy to play Dr. Phil either. I would not explain to her anything...
He should be confident as usually - means no explanation, no revelation how logical he can be. He should just keep his C&F attitude.. it is much healthier for him than to play a psychologist and give her advice with a meaning "dont worry, shut up".
I am concern about his mental health.
Lets let her worry about her herself.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah but it's kinda fun....

its not healthy
I don't know - She's happy - and she's doing what she wants to do. I think this could be a result of her relationship with her friend (Her friend I believe has always been jealous of her) and her friend has made comments to her about me.... what I'm doing, how hot I am etc....

But none of that is MY problem. And I'm not going to change my life because of her phsycosis.

Why she tells me this I don't know - especially when she doesn't want me to talk to her friend about what she has told me - yet she has told me and her friend that she doesn't like us hnaging out together.

My canned response, is for her to take it up with her friend.