Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ha My girl is gonna get it!!

Plain & Simple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
boy she got caught this time.

Well my bill was kinda high, my phone bill that is, so i decided to look at the phone calls made and whatnot, to my surpirse i find that somebody called port of spain/Trinidad on june 22nd, she had my phone on that day at that certain time, and i aint got no long distance plan, but yet she made a long distance call and that is costing me big bucks. She is the only person that is from trinidad that i hang around with so it has to be her, plus the phone number is the same number where she stayed at when she was down there.

What yall think people? should i play it cool, or should i go off on her, should i just not say anything about it or say something to her but act like its not big deal?

Cause i aint got a problem with her using my phone to call trinidad , but i just dont like her to call without leting me know.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, she called home thats all.
you should tell her that you dont mind her using your phone however there are rules, #1 dont make any calls that are long distance unless you are going to pay for them #2 please tell me in advance

Plain & Simple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeh i got no problem her calling home or anywhere but let me know if you are gonna call LD, i aint got a problem with it, but at least give me the respect of letting me know.

King of You

Don Juan
Reaction score
collect on that, no trick should be usin a pimps phone ever.

if she wantsta make a call give her some campbells soup cans and a piece of string.

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of, I don't think its acceptable at all...

What is the difference if you think its okay for her to make exorbidant international phone calls, but not okay if she doesn't let you know??? Will letting you know allow you to re-adjust your work hours so you can get more double time to cover the charges??? Does it make you feel good that she is getting your OK to spend your money??

I don't think a girl telling me that she is going to take money out of my wallet in advance, makes it OK!!!!

If a chick does that now, imagine how loose she will be in the future... You need to rein her in and get her to respect you and your stuff...

I got no problem if its an emergency phone call, but no self respecting DJ want to be a sugar daddy... or an un-witting sugar daddy...

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Acceptable????? She used your phone to make an unauthorized phone call....that's bullshyt.

Next time take her out to the most expensive restaurant in town, order up a huge meal, and push the bill towards her when you're finished. If she says she can't pay, tell her you can't pay her long distance bills either.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
id let her know its not cool to use my phone to make costly calls... Id let it go for this time but id warn her that if shes going to make anymore calls like that shes going to have to pay for them.

Plain & Simple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well i told her the nicest way possible and she got mad.

i actually bought her to my house and i showed her on the computer, ( i had it written but just so she knew that i didnt make it up) , she said that she doesnt know that number, and that she doesnt have anybody on that particular area.

Anyways she started crying and crying, she is a cry baby, and she aint say a word to me for the rest of the day.

i dont give a damn, all i did was ask.

Plus now i aint got time for being mad and all the bs since ima start college, i want to be focus on college and college only, fuk her, and i will not say a word to her neither, unless she do so, first.

I promess yall that i could care less about her now. Normally id be stress and worried about losing her cause she is mad at me but now i really dont give a flying damn.

King of You

Don Juan
Reaction score
man why you do it homo style? Why would you have to show her proof of something you KNOW she did?

madgame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why did u give your phone to her..?I mean doesn't she have one of her own..or in case she did call that number (which seems likely) couldnt she have gone to her house and make a phone call to trinidad from there..? How much higher is your phone bill because of that anyways?

What's gonna be your major in college, btw?

Eyes_Of_Fire

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Black_Italian
Go to her hous and call one of those adult phone sex lines.............
Hell YEAH! :woo:

Don't mention the phone bill, ask to use her phone, charge up $50 and if she mentions it, tell her it was an important call that couldn't wait. If she gets pissed, tell her to take a hike. If you let yourself get used now, it will only get worse down the road.

Eyes_Of_Fire

Plain & Simple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im majoring in Computer network enginering.

But yeah, i did not know that she did it for a fact, in fact she said thta she did not do it, she even put her on gods name....(boy i hope she aint lying on gods name) she cried and cried but then she is always crying.

i fogat why she had my phone that day, it did happen a month ago...

but like i said now she is aint talking to me cause of this, how silly.

So how did i go wrong here, or is she jus getting mad just cause thats all she can do here.

BrWnSugaMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's carefully analyze this:

1.) Only the two of you had possession of the phone recently.

2.) You don't know anyone from Trinidad, she is from Trinidad, the phone number matches her number from Trinidad, the time called was when she had possession of the phone.

By process of elimination, it is her or someone in her family.

Here is what you should do. Ask her to ask her family members whether they made a call from your phone. I find it highly unlikely that her family members would use the phone for long distance since they know the phone does not belong to them and they know what is costs to call long distance to Trinidad.

***Here is what I think happened***:

She used your phone to call Trinidad but she did not think that you had access to a log of the bills and she did not think that you would notice. Obviously, if someone is making a long distance call, they are aware of the charges because you have to dial 1 or something.

You should pray to god that she did not use your phone to call some ex in Trinidad !

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
P&S.. she aint talking to you because she is filled with guilt... how can she possibily face you... She has used your phone and now lied about it... Its not cheating until you get caught and if you have been caught, you deny deny deny until the evidence is so overwelming..

She's probably waiting for you to apologise and let her of the hook so she can save face...

Never doubt the evidence... When you do, she has won!!!

Plain & Simple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^^True true, so i should just let her be mad like that? let her get over it whenever, cause normally she is the type that when she is mad she'll stay mad until i approach her and if i dont, she can stay like that for ever.

And is there anyway that i can call my phone company and ask them to play the phone call for me, so i can hear it, like if i call them complaining about a call that was never made? will they replay the conversation ifi ask them to?

that'll be the definite prove of it.

DrDope

Don Juan
Reaction score
She stole from you and then she lied about it. She's a liar and a thief.

I don't know what else you need to know about this woman.

Aside: If you're the kind of person who is careful with money, watch women early in the relationship. If they play fast and loose with YOUR money, it's generally a good idea to next them sooner rather than later.

Plain & Simple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well i call my phone company and they credited me for the call so ok, but i still wasnt satisfied so i asked them if there is anyway in wich they can replay the conversation, they said that they cant do that.

So i called the number, it said tstt voicemail's so i went online and i goggled tstt, it came up to be, telecommunications services of trinidad and tobago.

im kinda doubting that she called them now.