Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

ha ha ha! I called police!

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
So there is this construction site next to my condo, and these nice gentlemen decided to run diesel engines, pour concrete and make a lot of noise at night. I called at 1:30 am to city administration hot line and they told me to call police so I did. Less than 30 minutes later I get a call from cops, they already on construction site fcking ass, asked me if I want to file a complaint, I said I’ll be right down there.

At 2 am I go down and write a complaint. Construction dudes surround me try to intimidate, I just tell laugh and say I’ll be calling every day.

Today I make it a point to go right next to the site hoping someone would come up to me. I’ll see how rude they are, and possibly kick some ass.

I also printed two sheets and hang them in my condo, asking to call police if this sht happens again and sighting a law. Second sheet the law it self.

You can not do construction in my city before 9 am and after 7 pm and not on weekends and holidays.

Cck svckers.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You can call the police since they are flaunting the law and disturbing the peace at 2am.

But you need to be smart about it too.

Construction crews are rough and tumble types who more often then not gets paid hourly or by work done regardless of time needed, like a contract.

You need to keep this in mind especially after showing ur face.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
They are Uzbek and Tadjik, ex USSR states, on bird rights. If sht hits fan I figure if really rough I can stick a knife to belly, say welcome to my country, we have free healthcare, they will not only stitch you for free but also put the sht back into you for free. We are Putin summer residence, I doubt anyone will even put effort looking for me given the circumstance.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
You can call the police since they are flaunting the law and disturbing the peace at 2am.

But you need to be smart about it too.

Construction crews are rough and tumble types who more often then not gets paid hourly or by work done regardless of time needed, like a contract.

You need to keep this in mind especially after showing ur face.
yo they are wild animals ngl

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
It's quite as fck tonight right now, I can hear frogs. The way it should be. My neighbors can thank me later, lul. Sheets are up with instructions. By the way, my call at 1:30 am was sort of malicious compliance. I could have called earlier, perhaps at 11 pm, but why so early, lul!!!! Ayyy! I must say, dudes that arrived, the police, was super hot, all in white shirts, smelling good, and I was messed up no sleep, I felt bad for that. No homo of course, but the cops worked really nice lul! I'd say any woman would give to those cops, she'd had no choice.

Last edited: