"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

$h!+, I'm Like A F'ckin Mute!!!!

MakeItHappen

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2003
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Age
38
look guys i've got a big problem! I cant even specify it excatly but i can call it extreme muteness!!! I CANT SAY SH!+ EVEN WHEN I WANT TO!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME????

i was recording a video with my friends riht? 7 girls and 6 guys. before we started shooting all the guys but me were talking to the girls... i was alll by myself!!! so my boy calls me over and being quite reluctant i walked over there and just listened to them talk... i couldnt say a thing!!!! i dont know what it was but my mind was just blank and i couldnt say a word!!!!

PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE GIVE CONCRETE TIPS ON HOW I CAN BE MORE CONFIDENT AND COMFORTABLE IN SOCIAL SETTINGS CUZ ITS KILLING ME!!!!!HOW I CAN BE MORE OUTGOING AND TALKATIVE?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
One of the techiniques, (which i claim no credit for, i found it on thsi site) is to imagine someone you can talk to face, on the girls. this makes you want to talk to them.
The way i'd play it is to talk to your "boys" like the women weren't there, therefore making them feel "why is this lad ignoring us?" i must get his attention.
 

MadTyteYo!

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Location
NoMD
read the info on this site and others and do a bootcamp which will help u brake out of your shell.
 

NHY

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2003
Messages
150
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Location
Ireland
Its just a little thing you have,
its called SHYNESS,
Don't worry, I guess most of us here, myself included, have this problem, just take thoe others advice and research the material they suggested, I should go and read the boot camp myself!

Your here becuase you know that theres something wrong, you want to fix and you'll do anything to do so! Well, first thing to do, read all the posts in the DJ Bible marked ' must read ' , you'll find them helpful and even mindblowing!

Good Luck, fellow AFC....
 

dip

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 22, 2002
Messages
900
Reaction score
0
Location
nu juru
Originally posted by jonny football hero
One of the techiniques, (which i claim no credit for, i found it on thsi site) is to imagine someone you can talk to face, on the girls. this makes you want to talk to them.
The way i'd play it is to talk to your "boys" like the women weren't there, therefore making them feel "why is this lad ignoring us?" i must get his attention.
not really...

the girls would probably think that he is gay or he dosent know how to talk to girls...

u gotta practice and get some nuts and just talk to them. u do have to break out of your shell and just start talking. if u dont know what to do, get some guy friends and watch them in action, learn to talk to guys first, then work on girls..

also get a job where you communicate with people. you learn how to talk better, and u can even spit some game at the office :p
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

gav

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
3
Something that helped me out was just adding an extra opinion, a different viewpoint to the conversation and never being afraid to have that viewpoint

Also if u missed out on the beginning of the conversation, just ask what they were talking about and join in

In general though, you need to improve your attitude towards yourself, get some self-respect. Find out who you are first, before you find other people. This is very hard to do, but worth it in the longrun.
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
Read the Bible and try and follow a bootcamp.

As Gav has said, for me, the way i improved confidence (now im bordering on arrogant{not good}) is via self improvement, feeling better about the way i am and who i am. Don't worry, chill, you will make mistakes, who cares. You are probably putting too much pressure on yourself to succeed, just go out and have fun.
 

Sir Lancelot

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 29, 2003
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
The next time you feel like you're gonna lock up (you can't talk) just say something. Be it an opinion, a joke, just say it. DJ Bootcamp also helps a LOT, I used to have the same problem you did. After doing bootcamp for a while my fear of speaking out has gone away and hasn't come back since.
 

naluholo

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2002
Messages
177
Reaction score
0
Location
Summerdale, AL, USA
dip, what jonny was saying wasn't wrong at all. I've done the same thing at small parties with great success. But that doesn't work at big parties (as far as I know) or in any other social situation, so learning how to speak in front of people is important...
 

bomb

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2003
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Location
canada
ya man i have the same problem, i can talk one on one good with chicks and my buds but the group convos, i always end up just listening
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

vash5052

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 15, 2003
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
AZ
i have a different problem i can do ok in a group but i suck one on one
 

WaRpEd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 19, 2003
Messages
236
Reaction score
0
Location
Over Yonder
I have the same problem...though luckily lately I've been taking care of that lil problem.

Here's something that helps me. When i get in a tough spot like that, I generaly remember the fact that I could Die at any moment. I could suddenly get somesort of wierd foriegn virus that nobody's even heard of and Die right on the spot. Hell, russia could get angry at us for no apparent reason and throw a couple dozen nukes my way (no offence to any Russian people). Or perhaps the moon will fly off course and crash into mars causing our planet to go haywire, fly off course, and smack into the sun! (Sorry...i just got a little carried away :p ) The point is that I may not be here tomorrow...hell...mankind may not be here tomorow...LIVE YOUR LIFE DAMIT! And then I try to think of what's been going on locally, the latest gossip, etc. And if i still can't think of anything, i just say something...ANYTHING! stupid or not, it's ok to be crazy! (sometimes ;) )

Sincerly-The sexiest man on this planet (so far)
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Why are you complaining? You like being a mute, or you'd change it. Don't ask us for help. If you need motivation, look at your name. If you want to change, make it happen .

A few months ago I was in the same predicament as you. Things would get uncomfortable fast when I was with somebody I didn't know well. When I got back from a date two weeks ago, the first thing that struck me was how easy it was - we were both enjoying ourselves fully the entire time and there was never an awkward moment.

Go out, meet new people, and practice your conversation skills. What you read about on this website is women being attracted to looks and confidence. Those are two very general terms. A lot of being a confident person is being able to talk to anybody. I attract women because I make them and their friends laugh within seconds of striking up conversation. All you need to do is try.

If you're in high school and looking to make new friends, read this: The Definitive Guide: How to be successful in high school
 
Top