"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Gym PU of 20 year old

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Yes , although I have a g/f as you might know I made a succesful pick up.

I just started talking to her and joking around and she was KINO'ing me like crazy and laughing at all my stupid jokes.

The thing is she's 20, almost 21 and im only 18. I told her I was 23 and she believed me though (i work out and have a 5 o clock shadow)

We just talked about stupid stuff and I joked around by knocking her ego down a little and she was totally into me!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

bman

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2002
Messages
442
Reaction score
1
good job, i think its a bad idea lying to a girl about your age though.
 

Chewy Bagel

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 18, 2003
Messages
459
Reaction score
1
Age
52
Location
Hoovering near HB8-10s
Nice job! I did a 21yo when I was 18. I told her I was 21 too. Hell, for all you know, she's lying too! Besides, you have a gf, so who cares if she finds out later - at least you got what you want.

Cheers!
 

Matt ala Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 18, 2002
Messages
682
Reaction score
3
Location
NH/MA
So now what are you going to do if she asked you out for drinks?

Remember you work out at the same gym as her, are you just going to avoid her now?

M.A.C.
 

Coolage

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2000
Messages
313
Reaction score
0
if need be fake id. Every 18 year old should have one anyway
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
well i belong to 2 gyms. the one i went to last night i actually "snuck" into because my membership has expired. i joined a new gym thats about 3 blocks farther and i was lazy to drive the extra three blocks, plus i knew some people from the expired gym so i wanted to see if they were in there.
 
Top