"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Gym game

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2018
Messages
471
Reaction score
209
Age
35
How do you like to approach women at the gym?

I’ve occasionally got IOI at the gym. Eye contact, then the same girl “coincidentally” ends up working out next to me when I move across the gym.

The only issue I see is that we always have our headphones in (both myself and women at the gym). I also get the impression that many people at the gym just want to get their workout in, and move on with their lives. However I know pickup happens at the gym frequently for some, so im very interested to give it a decent try.

Sometimes, you just know, meaning a girl and you make eye contact, it holds for more than a second, but in the blink of an eye it’s over and I missed my shot. Usually I’m underprepared, focused on my lifts, and blasting tunes.

What do some if you guys recommend for picking up girls while working out or at the gym?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
If you are good looking enough for her there is no "game". If you are not, then whatever you do probably won't make a difference. She told my acquaintance by herself she'd like to fvck him in the restroom. Told me she had a boyfriend after I talked to her when she giggled at me.

All you need to do is talk to them and escalate until they reject you or have sex with you. They are not stupid nor lack their own sex drive. No special lines or timings or disarmaments needed. If they want you, they will help you and make it easy for you.
 
Last edited:

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Headphones is not an issue. You got IOIs, good enough. Take your ears off, btch. At the gym is even more easier, since it is pure attraction n to the body. She’ll have crazy fun interest won’t let you work? Well you don’t own her sht and can call it quits anytime.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
How do you like to approach women at the gym?

I’ve occasionally got IOI at the gym. Eye contact, then the same girl “coincidentally” ends up working out next to me when I move across the gym.
If you don't approach that girl and talk to her then you are retarded. I never get IOIs at the GYM and it's always bad news. I don't have to approach anyone because there is no opportunity as I'm invisible. Misery loves company. If you are too stupid to approach girls that are showing IOIs then you are no better off than I am and are a big joke.

Like to see how people squander away all their opportunities. Really smart.
 
Top