Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Gym approaches, for those that do them

Joined
Nov 14, 2003
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
Doing gym approaches... gyms have the finest girls in them. The thing is alot of the fine girls are regulars, which stop me from hitting on them because getting knocked down and then going to the same gym would be awkard. Not to mention, if you approach a few girls in the gym you might get a bit of a reputation going around the gym. Or do you guys just not give a fvck and approach the regulars?

I have more luck picking good looking drunk hoes or junkie hors at parties, but I wanna try at some quality women now... sick of those other drug addled sluts.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2004
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
um, i'll be doing more soon since i'll have access to one shortly

I smile, say hi, I don't feel the need to rush things or PU in the gym. Had one HB8 pull off her headphones to talk to me once. :D


I talk about how good exercise feels, the sweat running down your body, breathing hard.


I usually do it when I first get there, otherwise once I start my workout I don't look at anyone, don't talk to anyone and work like a demon-possessed.
 

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
I was discussing this one with my best friend, a natural, the other day. He brought up a very valid point - the reason why most people go to the gym is so that they'll get in better shape, which will in turn attract more people of (hopefully!) the opposite sex. The girls you see doing set after set isn't thinking to herself "What glorious legs I have - I can't wait to shave them!". No. Her thoughts are somewhere along the lines of "Now I can wear the skirt I just bought and show these babies off". They are already in the mood for starting up a conversation, and if you approach them correctly you shouldn't have any problems in getting a successful close. For example - they want to believe that other people have noticed their success... even if you can't tell that she went from a 110 to a 107, comment. "I saw you here a while back - you're looking a lot better than you did then..." While some might take that as an insult, stand by your innocence and you'll be in the zone within a short amount of time.

Oh, one other thing - you mentioned that you like to pick up girls at bars and other places. Would you limit yourself to one bar? Of course not. Why stay with just one gym? Most have a free month trial period - go for a few weeks, see who's worth your time, then attack. Move on the the next gym, repeat.
 

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2004
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
when I'm in the gym, and the testosterone starts flowing... I'm like a dog in heat.


and everything come natural.
 

Skel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 5, 2003
Messages
1,721
Reaction score
10
Just a funny story. AT my gym there are these 2 ****tards that wear button down shirts and slacks when they workout. They think it is a club and that they try to pick up every girl that walks by. Dont be like them.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2000
Messages
2,582
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
Montreal
Originally posted by [T]he ishop
I was discussing this one with my best friend, a natural, the other day. He brought up a very valid point - the reason why most people go to the gym is so that they'll get in better shape, which will in turn attract more people of (hopefully!) the opposite sex. The girls you see doing set after set isn't thinking to herself "What glorious legs I have - I can't wait to shave them!". No. Her thoughts are somewhere along the lines of "Now I can wear the skirt I just bought and show these babies off". They are already in the mood for starting up a conversation, and if you approach them correctly you shouldn't have any problems in getting a successful close. For example - they want to believe that other people have noticed their success... even if you can't tell that she went from a 110 to a 107, comment. "I saw you here a while back - you're looking a lot better than you did then..." While some might take that as an insult, stand by your innocence and you'll be in the zone within a short amount of time.

Oh, one other thing - you mentioned that you like to pick up girls at bars and other places. Would you limit yourself to one bar? Of course not. Why stay with just one gym? Most have a free month trial period - go for a few weeks, see who's worth your time, then attack. Move on the the next gym, repeat.




eh, I go to the gym to work out. Of course, if there's an attractive girl - Imma talk to her, but my priority is my work out - not chasing women. So changing gym every few months is a stupid idea.

I know most girls in gym go there to work out - not to get hit on, no matter how better they look. Anyways...


just my 0.02
 
Joined
Nov 14, 2003
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
Interesting point Bishop. I'll see how I go, hopefully by this time next week I'll have a field report for you all. It's just that at the gym, when I see all these real buffed up guys, I think I don't stand a chance to get the cutie on the treadmill when there are mini arnolds walking about the place.

I'm pretty much a virgin when it comes to picking up chicks from anywhere other then parties/bars. With a few drinks in me and a few drinks in the girl, it always makes the whole transition that much more easier.
 

One on One

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2003
Messages
1,172
Reaction score
3
Location
Omnipresent
Like Skel said, you don't want to be the guy in the gym wearing jeans and a button-up lifting a 5 lb. dumbbell for show. I'm about to try a gym pickup on a hot regular who I've seen scoping me out and vice versa.

I think the key is credibility. You've got to be a regular and you've got to stick to your business. I go to the gym to work out and hardly talk to anyone and people notice this so when I do talk to a girl, she's going to show respect. As far as conversation, I'm not really sure. I was thinking of just commenting on how often I see her there.
 

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2003
Messages
1,386
Reaction score
17
Location
Here
Originally posted by Hollowpoint
I talk about how good exercise feels, the sweat running down your body, breathing hard.
Fvckin Ross Jeffries protege here :D
 

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2004
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
I agree with One on One.



Mr.Hash wid da Stash - Stop your negativity.


Excuse me guys, I'm gonna buy some new slacks and button down shirts for the gym. :D
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 19, 2004
Messages
902
Reaction score
6
Age
52
Location
WORLDW!DE
I belong to 2 different gyms.

I know a female player woman who belongs to 3 different gyms.

Increase the amount of girlies who you have access to if you want better results. More gyms, bars, Internet sites, chat rooms, everywhere!

Sure, it will cost extra $$, but that's one price of being a player...it doesn't hurt if you have the dough to do it ;)

C'mon..it's makes sense doesn't it?!

A good sales person doesn't have only one place that s/he prospects.

If you want to just put your head down and workout at a gym, insead of working out AND meeting girls at the gym, then knock yourself out!

More chix for da playas!
 

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2004
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Dee-Zy

I know most girls in gym go there to work out - not to get hit on, no matter how better they look. Anyways...


just my 0.02

in the same way, there are just as many girls who apply make-up before stepping foot in the gym.
 

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2000
Messages
2,582
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
Montreal
Originally posted by bootlegger
in the same way, there are just as many girls who apply make-up before stepping foot in the gym.

And those are usually the ones I chat up.
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Skel
Just a funny story. AT my gym there are these 2 ****tards that wear button down shirts and slacks when they workout. They think it is a club and that they try to pick up every girl that walks by. Dont be like them.
Stop the hate...I just worked out in jeans and a polo because I went right after school. I don't particularly feel like carrying around a bag of extra clothes all day just to bench press.
 
Top