"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Gym and Library

God Of War

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2003
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Any and every battlefield
If you're new here or looking for a change, the best advice I could give you is to invest alot of time in a gym AND a library. These are the two most effective weapons at your disposal. If you can discipline your body through rigorous training, then do the same to your mind. MANNNNN! You'll be ten steps ahead of the game!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

salthepal

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2003
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
Location
New Jersey
hey , and girls in these places are not shallow b1tches ... that's two birds with one stone ;)

honestly i enjoy meeting girls in my college libraries and study rooms .. the pressure on me during the approach is so light it's really fun to do it .. What could be easier than chatting with a girl who has so much in common (SHE GOES TO THE SAMEUNIVERSITY AS YOU DO) ??
 

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
I also agree that educating yourself is a good thing. It can never be bad, though there is a thing as being too smart for your own good. A small dose of ignorance (or maybe one should call it denial) is necessary to get thru life as a sane person - but overall enriching your mind is the BEST way to better yourself. Better a smart bookworm than some moron with marbles rolling around in his head. :D
 

God Of War

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2003
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Any and every battlefield
Good point Jake. I too believe that balance is also essential. However, I didn't mean to become a bookworm. I meant to learn a little about alot of different topics. That way, you can participate in alot of conversations with almost anyone.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

trevor2003

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 29, 2003
Messages
176
Reaction score
0
I spend soooooo much time in the library and gym!
They are both great hobbies! I get smarter and stronger everyday!
 

RandomGuy

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 12, 2002
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Location
CA, Sacramento, USA
Hey, when you're smart, you can pretend to be dumb once in a while. But if you're already dumb, its kinda hard to pretend that you're smart.

So read as many books and magazine as you can. Even penhouse and playboy's, they offer some really interesting insights to the world from a different perspective :)
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Thank you Captain Obvious!


Now, onto the depth of the most obvious post I've ever encountered, YES, this works. However, it only works if you read things that intrest you. If something doesn't intrest you, you can't change that. If you read something you like, you will remember it 75% better over something you don't like. Garunteed.
 

God Of War

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2003
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Any and every battlefield
Good Point

To waste your time on something that doesn't interest you is a crime in my book. I don't believe that anyone on this site would waste such a precious commidity such as time. That's why I believe that the best way to use your time is to better yourself with things that interest you( See R3n3gad3, I applied what I learned)

It's all connected. Better yourself= Better your relationships=Better your community= Better your World
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Joined
Dec 8, 2003
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Dude...do you sit there and wait for people to respond to your threads?

Shouldnt you be at the library/gym?

loser
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Originally posted by FukkingBastard
Dude...do you sit there and wait for people to respond to your threads?

Shouldnt you be at the library/gym?

loser
Calm down. FukkingBastard.
 

God Of War

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2003
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Any and every battlefield
To be perfectly honest. Yes! Yes, I do.

It benefits me profoundly to see the reactions to my post. It saddens me that you had to ruin this valuable tip by turning it into a worthless discussion between me and you.

By the way, not that I have to answer you or anything like that , but my job requires that I'm in front of a computer allday. While I work, I continue to surf the net. Sosuave.Com is a window that I keep open all day. Notice I didn't say that I stay on the site allday, but that this window is constantly open so that I can search for a inspiring or motivation tip that I can use as a quick fix ,say if some idiot at work gets on my nerve(ahem. Hint Hint)

And finally, I will be visiting the Library tonight, I hear they have a wonderful christmas lights display.



By the way, how did you know that Monday was my upper body Day? Good Guess!
 

DJ Logic

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 18, 2003
Messages
338
Reaction score
14
If anyone needs an example of how to turn negative bullshyt into positive vibes, just read this thread!

Nicely done GOW!

lets see if my 5 stars can balance you out here....
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2003
Messages
1,386
Reaction score
17
Location
Here
VERY GOOD ADVICE! I work out for 40 minutes daily and read for at least as much, sometimes 2-3 times as much.
 
Top