"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Gym and Getting Buff

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by chicksrock




say you work out and get buff
and then never hit the gym again
do you become scrawny after a while like you were before?
P.I.M.P has it right

keep in mind diet has a HUGE role in getting buff (without diet you will NOT get big)

rock- yes you will become smaller, they say after 2 weeks of no exercise your muscles begin to go back to being just as big as they need to be to get by... its not natural for ppl to be buff and the body is trying to reach a level of balance
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

OzzyBoy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2002
Messages
332
Reaction score
0
I'm going to start going to a gym soon because i don't think i look very good - i'm not overweight or anything i just think i could go to a gym and get myself a bit more toned and perhaps build myself up a little bit. Come summer i think i going to look fairly good.:p
 
Top