“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Guys....

maosrdbf

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 16, 2003
Messages
97
Reaction score
0
I won't send the conversation of my girlfriend and myself because it is way too long. Please don't ask for it. I can send pictures if you'd like, but that is it. If you want tips, just ask me.

I don't want to end up in conversations like this:

K55Connect: wazzup, I read your sosuave.com post about success,,send me a pic and that conversation
K55Connect: email it to [email protected]
Masta TG1: conversation is too long hehe
Masta TG1: but i can send picture
*** MastaTG1 wants to directly connect.
K55Connect: man, just send the convo dude
K55Connect: i want to hear what you had to say that got this girl so into you
K55Connect: yeah, send the pic too
Masta TG1: its an extremely long conversation
Masta TG1: there are parts i want to take out
Masta TG1: and im too lazy to go through the entire thing
K55Connect: i dont care dude, i need some tips
Masta TG1: then ask for them
K55Connect: i can learn a lot more if you just send the damn thing
Masta TG1: but since 1. you have an attitude problem and 2. its too long - no
K55Connect: ill forward you some pics that this chick has sent me of her tits and snatch
Masta TG1: and now i dont want to send you the picture either
Masta TG1: well your problem with girls is obvious
Masta TG1: already
K55Connect: your a ****ing punk
Masta TG1: sure (blocked him at this point)


If you're wondering just what the heck I am talking about...its at http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=31434
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

K56Connect

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
135
Reaction score
0
He doesn't want to send the conversation because he's a big fvcking ***** and he doesn't want someone else to see his gullfriend's AIM name. He's too scared someone will direct her back to this site, show her all these dopey posts he's made, and laugh in his face.
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Originally posted by K56Connect
He doesn't want to send the conversation because he's a big fvcking ***** and he doesn't want someone else to see his gullfriend's AIM name. He's too scared someone will direct her back to this site, show her all these dopey posts he's made, and laugh in his face.
I dont blame him. I wouldnt let n e one see any of my friends sn's. Dont be such a bytch.
 

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
18
Originally posted by maosrdbf
K55Connect: ill forward you some pics that this chick has sent me of her tits and snatch
[/url]
Sorry this is the funniest thing I've seen all week :D
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 8, 2002
Messages
624
Reaction score
1
Location
New York City, USA
K56Connect, if you need the tips, read the DJ bible and DJ High School bible, because from your actions it is obvious that you haven't even glanced at them yet.
 

K56Connect

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
135
Reaction score
0
I don't want tips, I want to read a freakin 3 hour Instant Message between a so called "DJ" and a so called "HB9."
 

Too_Pimp

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2003
Messages
57
Reaction score
0
I want to read a freakin 3 hour Instant Message between a so called "DJ" and a so called "HB9
You are obviously a loser if you have time to read a 3 hour instant message session that is irrevalant to you.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 8, 2002
Messages
624
Reaction score
1
Location
New York City, USA
You just want to read a 3 hour instant message? Just stop trying to retaliate before you make yourself look even worse.
 

K56Connect

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
135
Reaction score
0
Wait a second NYC. How could reading an instant message be any worse than you combing these dopey boards and posting 3 times as much bullsh!t as I have.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by K56Connect
Wait a second NYC. How could reading an instant message be any worse than you combing these dopey boards and posting 3 times as much bullsh!t as I have.
Ok, K56, take a week off of the boards and come back after your PMS has gone away.
 

maosrdbf

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 16, 2003
Messages
97
Reaction score
0
Whatever guys - I don't see how I am wrong here.

The conversation is gigantic and it would take me a while to search through all the stuff to cut out parts that I don't want people to read.

I didn't even consider the part where people could message her. Now that I have, I'm definetely not showing it to people.

Also, why should I help someone who DEMANDS it? He didn't even ask nicely. He was an ******* from his first line. Thanks, but I got plenty of messages from nicer people asking for tips politely and I spoke to them without problems.
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Originally posted by crazykid
Ok, K56, take a week off of the boards and come back after your PMS has gone away.
Yea, your presence is getting annoying.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top