Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guys who say they've never been turned down

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There are many guys who say they've never been turned down. Do you think this true? Many of these guys say something like " after a while of talking to her I just become friends and than take it step by step" or something else that isn't straight forward like asking her out straight out.

I do understand when you look at it from our perspective you're not being turned down when you're looking for girls who are your traits that you want and also screening for high interest....so only see the ones that don't work out as incompatibility.

Also what Stormrider said once about talking to women on same wavelength who share similar interests, etc I do see many guys who don't get turned down but some also front

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think I've ever heard any guy say they never get turned down, unless they are so selective in their process that they only ask out girls that have developed into a sure thing. I know some people say they've never had their heart broken or never been dumped, I find that surprising enough, I've always thought that was a near universal experience, part of growing up. Some of those people married their high school sweetheart though and have stayed with them ever since.

Billtx49

Reaction score
One night in a bar I failed an immediate hard sh|t test from a woman I was really personally attracted to. It’s the most memorable turndown after many years.
Countless other casual bar hookups/pickups have never worked out although I would say I win more than I lose, but there’s not a single one that stands out in my memory today like the above mentioned …
Men that talk about No turndowns have no experience living in my reality.

Last edited:

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some people hate rejection so much that they won’t make any kind of a move unless it feels as certain as possible that the girl is interested . MOST women just won’t make it that easy, even if they have high interest, especially if they are really hot. So you can choose to miss out on those opportunities out of fear of rejection or you can go after what YOU want.

But no matter how interested the girl seems, it’s never a sure thing, so you can’t shield yourself from rejection and rejection should not matter to you. I have lots of stories of situations where a girl was giving me all sorts of high interest signals, only to ghost me. And I have lots of other stories of hot girls I approached in the street, total strangers, who I ended up hooking up with or having a relationship with.

There is no such thing as never getting turned down. Don’t even bother with the question. Anyone who says they don’t is lying.

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There are many guys who say they've never been turned down. Do you think this true? Many of these guys say something like " after a while of talking to her I just become friends and than take it step by step" or something else that isn't straight forward like asking her out straight out.

I do understand when you look at it from our perspective you're not being turned down when you're looking for girls who are your traits that you want and also screening for high interest....so only see the ones that don't work out as incompatibility.

Also what Stormrider said once about talking to women on same wavelength who share similar interests, etc I do see many guys who don't get turned down but some also front
By the way I'm talking about guys in real life not on the internet. MANY I mean MANY say they've never been turned down or what not. These guys range from teenagers to guys well into marriage. And when I mean "turn down" I mean when a chick isn't I retested or not that into a guy while the guy was at least some what.........not a dramatic "BURN"

Last edited:

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One night in a bar I failed an immediate hard sh|t test from a woman I was really personally attracted to. It’s the most memorable turndown after many years.
Countless other casual bar hookups/pickups have never worked out although I would say I win more than I lose, but there’s not a single one that stands out in my memory today like the above mentioned …
Men that talk about No turndowns have no experience living in my reality.
You're not talking about me right? I only ask these guys to see how they think(yeah that's right I'm playing an idiot to see how guys are in real life vs what I learned and experienced here from sosuave lol). When I mean "turn down" I simply mean rejected or I guess a better phrase a chick who isn't interested or not that into a guy ...while the guy was for her at least somewhat

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some people hate rejection so much that they won’t make any kind of a move unless it feels as certain as possible that the girl is interested . MOST women just won’t make it that easy, even if they have high interest, especially if they are really hot. So you can choose to miss out on those opportunities out of fear of rejection or you can go after what YOU want.

But no matter how interested the girl seems, it’s never a sure thing, so you can’t shield yourself from rejection and rejection should not matter to you. I have lots of stories of situations where a girl was giving me all sorts of high interest signals, only to ghost me. And I have lots of other stories of hot girls I approached in the street, total strangers, who I ended up hooking up with or having a relationship with.

There is no such thing as never getting turned down. Don’t even bother with the question. Anyone who says they don’t is lying.
Yeah I agree with what you're saying as I have the experience with what you're saying in the second paragraph. Just trying to see how guys in real life think...

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I only know one guy who said that. A coworker. And he got rejected by a girl in a coffeeshop right in front of me.

strikerace13

Don Juan
Reaction score
If your desirable by women they will make it easy for you and you won't have to try hard. If you are good at disarming a women mentally, the rest is easy.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

Men get rejected. Sometimes its a soft rejection, other times it’s more overt. Women get rejected too. Nobody is 100% everyone’s cup of tea. That’s not how it works. I date really attractive men. Highly desirable. They get rejected from time to time although they have a higher batting average than most men.

As you get smarter/wiser in social environments you naturally will become better attenuated to cues and genuine interest. But anybody who didn’t marry their first romantic partner has been rejected along the way. Otherwise they are fronting to some degree or other.

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

Men get rejected. Sometimes its a soft rejection, other times it’s more overt. Women get rejected too. Nobody is 100% everyone’s cup of tea. That’s not how it works. I date really attractive men. Highly desirable. They get rejected from time to time although they have a higher batting average than most men.

As you get smarter/wiser in social environments you naturally will become better attenuated to cues and genuine interest. But anybody who didn’t marry their first romantic partner has been rejected along the way. Otherwise they are fronting to some degree or other.
Do you think a guy should ask out a woman who doesn't necessarily show interest? I read Anti-Dumps machine and he says to go ahead because many good looking women won't show interest and other women as well. I'm not sure if it's meant only for guys who arent use to asking out women yet or beyond that. I'm talking about in a conversation where she doesn't necessarily seem cold but doesn't necessarily seem to be giggling/animated/excited in conversation.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think a guy should ask out a woman who doesn't necessarily show interest? I read Anti-Dumps machine and he says to go ahead because many good looking women won't show interest and other women as well. I'm not sure if it's meant only for guys who arent use to asking out women yet or beyond that. I'm talking about in a conversation where she doesn't necessarily seem cold but doesn't necessarily seem to be giggling/animated/excited in conversation.
Ask. Why not. The worst she can say is no. You have no idea what she has going on in her life at that moment. If you ask then you’ll get your answer...

And you’ll get better at asking.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask. Why not. The worst she can say is no. You have no idea what she has going on in her life at that moment. If you ask then you’ll get your answer...

The best and most surprising interactions I’ve had have been with women who had a strong “don’t talk to me vibe.” Like, they look the other way as they walk past you, or if you sit down next to them at the bar, they turn ever so slightly away from you. I think it’s how they separate the confident men from the insecure boys.

A woman walked by me in a restaurant wearing a very slinky dress. I was with friends and our jaws all hit the floor. She was a knockout and wore zero makeup of any kind because she simply didn’t need it. She looked the other way as she passed us. She sat at the bar alone. My friends left and I walked up to the bar and asked if the seat next to her was taken. She said no without looking at me and then turned slightly to face away from me as I sat down. Undeterred, I began talking to her. She was slightly distant for the first couple words we exchanged but soon the conversation got going and she was facing me and we were having a really awesome and deep conversation with a lot of flirting and teasing. Ended up getting her number and going on a date with her a week later. She 29, me 43, and she was a solid 9.

A lot of girls are also shy and a lot of girls don’t want to appear too easy or eager. Be a man, don’t fear women, and go for what you want. If it’s clear she isn’t interested after a few words, move on. But if she’s putting in any effort at all then you are good to go.

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

I'm good at asking it's just that sometimes
The best and most surprising interactions I’ve had have been with women who had a strong “don’t talk to me vibe.” Like, they look the other way as they walk past you, or if you sit down next to them at the bar, they turn ever so slightly away from you. I think it’s how they separate the confident men from the insecure boys.

A woman walked by me in a restaurant wearing a very slinky dress. I was with friends and our jaws all hit the floor. She was a knockout and wore zero makeup of any kind because she simply didn’t need it. She looked the other way as she passed us. She sat at the bar alone. My friends left and I walked up to the bar and asked if the seat next to her was taken. She said no without looking at me and then turned slightly to face away from me as I sat down. Undeterred, I began talking to her. She was slightly distant for the first couple words we exchanged but soon the conversation got going and she was facing me and we were having a really awesome and deep conversation with a lot of flirting and teasing. Ended up getting her number and going on a date with her a week later. She 29, me 43, and she was a solid 9.

A lot of girls are also shy and a lot of girls don’t want to appear too easy or eager. Be a man, don’t fear women, and go for what you want. If it’s clear she isn’t interested after a few words, move on. But if she’s putting in any effort at all then you are good to go.
Yea