Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guys who meet girls through daygame, how the heck do you do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I live in Manhattan and every single day I see so many beautiful women passing by, even when I look out my apartment, dimes almost every hour walking through. Now I have seen these clownish pickup videos where dudes do creepy stuff like hold girls hands and all that goofy nonsense, it has made me get a warped view of daygame to where I stay away from it.

We also kind of have a MeToo culture in Manhattan where people are commonly filming videos of women being catcalled that go viral so I don't want to be that creep either.

How are you guys who pull off daygame do it in a way where you are not that creepy guy in the neighborhood perceived as harassing women?

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hate to be that guy that comes into your threads to say the same thing all the time, but it sounds like you need a bit of self development to separate yourself from the pack... Women do want to be approached, however she doesn't need to be approached by an orbiter, that is likely very attainable for her and there are certain qualities a lot of orbiters have, shy out of shape, making less money etc.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll give an answer I told myself years ago when I first started day game.
Ask yourself before you approach...or even anytime during the day. Say, "Self, are you enjoying your day?"...."Why yes I am." Or, "now that you mentioned it, it is a little enjoyable, yes"
Good.
Now tell yourself...go share that feeling with everyone.

And if you're not happy, then go see a shrink or read about depression and fix that.
Or if you're bummed because you're fat, eat a little less today.
Or you could tell yourself,"I'm a little chunky yea, but chunks can get loving too, because I've seen it"

You can't woo a woman with all her nonsense in a different language that you don't know, until you woo yourself.

Gotdam....

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
We also kind of have a MeToo culture in Manhattan where people are commonly filming videos of women being catcalled that go viral so I don't want to be that creep either.
Just don't be creepy, and talk to her like a human being. It's not that difficult, yet a lot of daygamers behave like they are on the spectrum.

Reaction score
Good stuff throughout this thread so far gents. Yeah, day gamers do act like they are on the spectrum and man it is so creepy to see this discouraging crap too. Maybe its because people on the spectrum are likely to need daygame to meet women but ho-lee-phuk that nonsense I saw from Simple PickUp and RSD is frightening. I mean what are some of these people thinking?

I wish there were videos of normal men approaching.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is.
How do you cold approach at a party?
Well...life is a party. Bro I forgot to give you the invite lol

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in Manhattan and every single day I see so many beautiful women passing by, even when I look out my apartment, dimes almost every hour walking through. Now I have seen these clownish pickup videos where dudes do creepy stuff like hold girls hands and all that goofy nonsense, it has made me get a warped view of daygame to where I stay away from it.

How are you guys who pull off daygame do it in a way where you are not that creepy guy in the neighborhood perceived as harassing women?

First rule. Stop caring what other people think.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all you stop calling it "daygame"

It's a term that was invented by pick up gurus in the early 2000's and quite frankly it needs to be left there

Interactions or cold approaches with women should be natural ....not in any circumstances forced or weird

I went shopping yesterday there was a chick working in the store .....i approached her as a customer then started flirting with her she knew i was flirting with her but i easily recognised she had maybe medium interest at best i concluded my business and left

It can be difficult and awkward to "engineer" situations with random girls .....the best places I've found to do this in is QUEs

Much like with sex for approaches women want to require "plausible deniability" it makes it easier for her to reassure herself and others about you

"oh i met him whilst i was working , or on the bus , or queuing for something"

Not "oh he approached me in the street and started trying to touch me and stuff"

activeshooter

Reaction score
be socially calibrated and situationally aware of how/where/when you’re approaching said women.

disarm her with an opener that acknowledges her visceral response to being approached by a stranger. back it up with relaxed, stolid body language and warm eye contact. it helps to take controlled, deliberate breaths to keep you present and slowed down.

with that, you’re good to go mate; then it’s just a matter of running the numbers

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went shopping yesterday there was a chick working in the store .....i approached her as a customer then started flirting with her she knew i was flirting with her but i easily recognised she had maybe medium interest at best i concluded my business and left
I always do it this way, i agree its good.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Daygame is difficult. It is rewarding when it is successful.

I've never worried about harrassment.

@Degenerate Haven -- Being in NYC is a day game advantage. Few U.S. cities allow for as much street game as NYC. Women are out walking the streets in NYC much more than they would walk them in the Sun Belt cities that have grown explosively in the air conditioning, post World War II era.

Looking for IOIs in any non-bar venue is helpful. It may even be helpful in bars. Due to the infiltration of technology, Millennial women (and likely Gen Z women now too) are worse at signaling interest. I don't recommend spam approaching. If you don't spam approach, you'll likely to lingering longer, looking for women to signal. There will be fewer approaches but the ones you do likely will be better.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The most powerful thing about it is the narrative she tells herself about how you met - she will see you as an ultra confident dude who was able to seduce her from a cold approach in public. She will think you are cool as fvck and this is an extremely powerful thing.
No she won't this is just a PUA fantasy used to hook gullible desperate men into some stupid training course or mentorship

Women do NOT want to be approached by random blokes in the street in the middle of the day chatting utter ****e about philosophy and "kino"

20 years ago it was barely acceptable now it's just wierd

Can you imagine in her group chat

" omg some creep just grabbed me in the street and tried to do a palm reading on me "

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a term that was invented by pick up gurus in the early 2000's and quite frankly it needs to be left there

Interactions or cold approaches with women should be natural ....not in any circumstances forced or weird

It can be difficult and awkward to "engineer" situations with random girls .....the best places I've found to do this in is QUEs

Much like with sex for approaches women want to require "plausible deniability" it makes it easier for her to reassure herself and others about you

"oh i met him whilst i was working , or on the bus , or queuing for something"....
This in a nutshell ^^^

I would never go out with the intention of 'running game', it's just not me - and if you're forcing yourself to act out of character, you'll be on the back foot right from the start.
I just go about my daily business, and if I see a woman I like the look of, I'll look for eye contact first... and if that looks good I simply talk to her about something - You don't have to be dazzlingly witty or charming. Just be 'in the moment', and don't be anxious about the outcome... sometimes it'll work, often it won't... and you just move on....

Below are a couple of examples from my own experience which I've already mentioned in other threads - so apologies to those seeing these repeats, but for anyone who struggles with this kind of thing they do show that you don't have to complicate it.

The woman I've been seeing for a few weeks now... I parked my car in town, and saw her heading for the ticket machine. Made eye contact and she looked down shyly with a slight smirk (a good sign).
"Parking is free after 2pm" I told her..... "Oh.. thanks...." - So I made another comment about the parking situation there recently... and went from there.
She seemed happy to talk and flirt a little, and after some small-talk we made arrangements to meet for coffee a few days later.
If she'd seemed uninterested I'd have simply left it and gone on with my day.

Summer before Covid I was in a music shop (store) - This woman was looking at guitar strings with a note in her hand... and a puzzled look on her face.
Asked if I could help - turned out the note was from her son, and she was looking for specific strings - The store didn't have them so I suggested the equivalent of a different brand, and we got talking/flirting from there....
Her son was off to college soon... she mentioned 'empty nest syndrome'... blah.. blah.. blah...
We met up a few days later, and had a LOT of fun over the following few months.

It's that simple - just talk about the current location or situation - It doesn't take long to find out if she has any interest, and if/when it becomes apparent that she does, it's just a matter of continuing the conversation until it's appropriate to get her number or make an arrangement.
If she's not interested, she'll make it obvious... so I just move on before it gets to the point of looking 'creepy'.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not so difficult. Yesterday I was carrying a small amount of groceries home when I cut through a park. This woman was jogging around the field. The first time she passed me she looked at me and smiled. When I she came by the 2nd time around I pointed to her shoes and made a comment about them then had some chit chat about running for a while. I could've moved things forward easily had I wanted. (Wasn't my type)

That's all there is to it. This sort of thing happens to me a few times a week. If you get a good reaction when you make eye contact the process is smooth as butter. It's only hard when there is NO interest

Reactions: RBK

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to remove the brainwashing that talking to women is harassing or creepy. It isn't. Cat-calling women, being very aggressive with women, not taking the hint that she isn't interested and continuing the interaction, being high-pressure..... all these things are harassing or creepy. But having a natural interaction with a woman is good. Women WANT it. They CRAVE it. It makes them wet and tingly.

All the women except one I have dated in the last 4 years have been through cold approach. All of them 7s and 8s. It works. Get away from dancing monkey day game PUA crap and look for more natural advice on having meaningful interactions.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly, it's not a 'game', it's just you living your life.

Meeting a woman is just one step in the screening process. The reason so many men have trouble with this is that they get ahead of themselves. They see a chick and they say to themselves "I'm going to bang her." Then when that doesn't happen they think they fail, and it's fear of failure that keeps them from even trying.

As the late great Doc Love once said, "The woman has to like you first, if she doesn't you never had a chance."

Everything in this process is used to screen out chicks that you don't have a chance with.

See a woman.
try to start up a conversation, if she won't engage -- flush
try to get her number, if she won't give it to you -- flush
try and make a date, if she won't -- flush
you make a date and she doesn't show up or flakes -- flush

It is ONLY when she actually meets you one on one on a date does ANYTHING actually start or that this woman is actually real. Until you get to this point she is NOTHING.

Half the chicks you see on the street are not available, you don't have a chance with them. At least half (depending on how you show up it's going to be more) of the chicks that aren't already in relationships aren't going to be attracted to you. Half of these that aren't taken AND do find you attractive are juggling other dudes they like better. Then you have all kinds of stupid chick emotional BS that is going to be pulling her in multiple directions (friends, sisters, kids, exes, work, bad habits, bills, etc etc et. al ad infinitum..... that is going to keep her from actually responding and showing up. You can't control any of that... all you can do is respond to what she does.

Bottom line.... you can't get any chick you want. Just because you are attracted to her is irrelevant. PUAs and relationship coaches are more than happy to take your money to try and get results where results are not possible. But yeah... it is possible to get a woman out on a date that is really not into you... but who wants to spend money on dates that are not going to be any fun at all. Who wants to have anything to do with a chick that really doesn't want you... that's not fun at all.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You won't get the girls in Manhattan. They aren't there for you. I assure you it's not like this in other cities. You're just in the one city where women are the most difficult. Doesn't paint the rest of the world like that.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
where dudes do creepy stuff like hold girls hands and all that goofy nonsense, it has made me get a warped view of daygame to where I stay away from it.
This is your problem. It's #metoo! There's this creepy video of men approaching girls yet you can't do it.

The young blood men are more focused on being pretty then getting girls. I blame low T.

I am breaking your balls but you kind of need a kick in the assto nut up. Man up. Grow a pair of balls and go get girls. Pretend for a sec you are a man.

I'm unapologetic about wanting to smash. I'm not sorry. You shouldn't be either. In fairness you've been cucked b6 the culture and lack of masculinity. You are a modern man competing for dumpster fire smp that is modern women. Single mom's obese hyper promiscuity and ran through.

how's that working out for you?

There's something old Jlaix video talking about a real man's blow out. You need a series of these to realize it's not the end of the world. Her disinterested is IRRELEVANT. you are a man. You do like every ancient religious Text and you speak your reality into existence.

Mate I am going places in life. Women can come along or get left behind. Hotter girls are turning 18 everyday. Life's too ****ing boring not to try.

^^^ start here if you want better outcomes or be like the rest of the soy boys. More girls for Me.

Hot girls don't fall out of the sky and on your ****. All you get is a shot in life. It's yours. Take it. I would. I will never apologize for it.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly, it's not a 'game', it's just you living your life.

Meeting a woman is just one step in the screening process. The reason so many men have trouble with this is that they get ahead of themselves. They see a chick and they say to themselves "I'm going to bang her." Then when that doesn't happen they think they fail, and it's fear of failure that keeps them from even trying.

As the late great Doc Love once said, "The woman has to like you first, if she doesn't you never had a chance."

Everything in this process is used to screen out chicks that you don't have a chance with.

See a woman.
try to start up a conversation, if she won't engage -- flush
try to get her number, if she won't give it to you -- flush
try and make a date, if she won't -- flush
you make a date and she doesn't show up or flakes -- flush

It is ONLY when she actually meets you one on one on a date does ANYTHING actually start or that this woman is actually real. Until you get to this point she is NOTHING.

Half the chicks you see on the street are not available, you don't have a chance with them. At least half (depending on how you show up it's going to be more) of the chicks that aren't already in relationships aren't going to be attracted to you. Half of these that aren't taken AND do find you attractive are juggling other dudes they like better. Then you have all kinds of stupid chick emotional BS that is going to be pulling her in multiple directions (friends, sisters, kids, exes, work, bad habits, bills, etc etc et. al ad infinitum..... that is going to keep her from actually responding and showing up. You can't control any of that... all you can do is respond to what she does.

Bottom line.... you can't get any chick you want. Just because you are attracted to her is irrelevant. PUAs and relationship coaches are more than happy to take your money to try and get results where results are not possible. But yeah... it is possible to get a woman out on a date that is really not into you... but who wants to spend money on dates that are not going to be any fun at all. Who wants to have anything to do with a chick that really doesn't want you... that's not fun at all.
+1

DOC (rip) is among the first OGs I came across. While it's more geared towards LTRs and vetting for value! Similar to MM, the framework is solid and the abundance of gems puts 99% of the YouTube rubbish to shame. Particularly, the emphasis on interest level is profound. While simple and essentially common sense, most guys are retarded with women. Furthermore the culture is cuckoldry on steroids. None of which aids in masculinity or being a unapologetically masculine alpha male in 2021. You NAILED IT. Everything is about her liking you. Approach is just a tool to test interest levels. I don't need every girl. I want top form smv 18-23? As every other man meaning I need to put work in!

Flush! Lulz!!! I like that.

You hit on about logistics. It's awful and a lot of times out of your control. Has a husband, bf, is dating lots of other men, is gay, feminist, old etc.

I do see value in the right BC as most guys will watch a 365 day bender of RP and approach no girls but they RP everybody. In any event there's no magic pill. I just take my shot and let the chips fall where they may.

It's not rocket science. @ Op a model pua argued a 10% success rate. 90% of the time a model pua is taking Ls. It is what it is. Get on with it.

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not so difficult. Yesterday I was carrying a small amount of groceries home when I cut through a park. This woman was jogging around the field. The first time she passed me she looked at me and smiled. When I she came by the 2nd time around I pointed to her shoes and made a comment about them then had some chit chat about running for a while. I could've moved things forward easily had I wanted. (Wasn't my type)

That's all there is to it. This sort of thing happens to me a few times a week. If you get a good reaction when you make eye contact the process is smooth as butter. It's only hard when there is NO interest
Agreed, always find something to complement about their outfit, shoes, shorts whatever.. NEVER make your compliment about their looks. (Some women win the genetic lottery, don't praise them for this).

Status
Not open for further replies.