Guys who have used Seeking Arrangements and done Sugar dating, experiences?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a theory that I am going to test out and maybe @Dash Riprock can back me up on this. I think Seeking Arrangements can be a downright paradise in tier 2 cities like Tampa, Orlando, or any city that is not a Miami, NYC, LA, San Fran, or Chicago. My thoughts are that the cities that are world class are loaded with men that have serious money and are willing to spoil the life out of a girl. Meanwhile, someone in Tampa does not have that kind of money and even if they do, they are more than set with women to never go on Seeking in the first place.

I have already had video calls with Tampa and Ft Meyers girls who were mostly naked in the bedroom in that call. Meanwhile, in Miami, I notice far more prudishness and far more women trying to do a bait and switch where they immediately want me to pay for their trip to the nail salon even though we haven't met.

In a tier 2 city, women see a guy who can pay for their meal and perhaps their Uber to be a catch. If anything, they are so bored that they want to meet a big city dude with interesting stories.
Interesting theory. If so, then Seeking would be less applicable for me as a resident of a Tier 1 city.

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting theory. If so, then Seeking would be less applicable for me as a resident of a Tier 1 city.
Tampa has become a very expensive city to live in, yet the pay doesn't add up like it should for a city at that cost for rent and housing.

drtk

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is ****ing sad

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tampa has become a very expensive city to live in, yet the pay doesn't add up like it should for a city at that cost for rent and housing.
Is it becoming so expensive that regulars have to curtail their spending at Mons Venus? :cool: