Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guys.....what would you have done in my situation?

Igetit!

Reaction score
What's up fellas.....

I had something kinda interesting happen to me this past Sunday...

I was at a park,hanging out,just shooting some hoops...had the whole court to myself. Anyway,I'm just shooting the ball....when all of the sudden a car passed by and honks at me. I had no idea who it was...didn't recognize the car,but figured who ever it was probably knew me,so I just waved at them. Thought nothing of it,went back to my game.

15 minutes later,the same car passes by again and honks a second time. I was like,"Ok.....?".....and I waved a second time. The car continued down the street,then all of the sudden stopped,and backed up to where I was.

The driver's side window goes down and there's a guy and some chick inside.....I have no idea who they were. The guy never said a word. The chick starts talking to me,asking me a bunch of questions...(now mind you,she was in the passenger's seat,leaning forward to talk to me out the driver's side window). She was asking me if I was married,had a girlfriend,baby's mama,in a relationship,etc,etc. Then.....

This chick asks me for my address and said she'll be over in an hour. I was like,"Uhh...no you won't either". The chick was cute,7.5 far as I could tell. Then she asked for my phone number,which I gave to her. She said she'd call me in an hour,I told her to call me at like 10 (it was 8:30pm),and she said ok. After I gave her my number,she said it back to me,I assume to make sure she had it correct. So then they leave.........I never heard from her,she never called.

I don't care about her not calling,but I was curious as to what some of you guys would have done at the part where she asked for my address and said she'd be over in an hour. I can't roll that way. Even though she was cute and all,to just pull up out of the blue and go,"give me your address,I'll be over in an hour".....naw,that just doesn't work for me. I kinda need to hang out a bit with a chick to see who it is I'm dealing with first. Just going,"Hi....I'll be over in an hour"...umm.....no.

What would you guys have done?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They wanted a 3some and/or were going to rob you. I'd of got the license plate # and ran it.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like she might have been casing you t come in and jack your stuff. She's come to the door, dude hides on side and barges in to steal your ****.
I thought the same thing.

All i seen were waving red flags.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That was me and my girl. I've started running some field tests on you guys.

Fail!
;)

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basic street smarts bro.

You looked like a stain (stain = easy target). Dude uses his girl to get addresses from desperate men and they show up later armed and take all your shít. They asked all those questions to ensure you'd be home alone. You shouldn't even bothered talking to them or giving out you number. Some situations call for you to be impolite. Stop being so nice. You essentially gave your number to someone who wanted to rob you. What's wrong with you?

Edit: You must be white and happened to be in an urban area. People only try this stuff on white guys at the park because they assume they don't know any better. Since you gave your number to her I guess they have the right idea.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's up fellas.....

I had something kinda interesting happen to me this past Sunday...

I was at a park,hanging out,just shooting some hoops...had the whole court to myself. Anyway,I'm just shooting the ball....when all of the sudden a car passed by and honks at me. I had no idea who it was...didn't recognize the car,but figured who ever it was probably knew me,so I just waved at them. Thought nothing of it,went back to my game.

15 minutes later,the same car passes by again and honks a second time. I was like,"Ok.....?".....and I waved a second time. The car continued down the street,then all of the sudden stopped,and backed up to where I was.

The driver's side window goes down and there's a guy and some chick inside.....I have no idea who they were. The guy never said a word. The chick starts talking to me,asking me a bunch of questions...(now mind you,she was in the passenger's seat,leaning forward to talk to me out the driver's side window). She was asking me if I was married,had a girlfriend,baby's mama,in a relationship,etc,etc. Then.....

This chick asks me for my address and said she'll be over in an hour. I was like,"Uhh...no you won't either". The chick was cute,7.5 far as I could tell. Then she asked for my phone number,which I gave to her. She said she'd call me in an hour,I told her to call me at like 10 (it was 8:30pm),and she said ok. After I gave her my number,she said it back to me,I assume to make sure she had it correct. So then they leave.........I never heard from her,she never called.

I don't care about her not calling,but I was curious as to what some of you guys would have done at the part where she asked for my address and said she'd be over in an hour. I can't roll that way. Even though she was cute and all,to just pull up out of the blue and go,"give me your address,I'll be over in an hour".....naw,that just doesn't work for me. I kinda need to hang out a bit with a chick to see who it is I'm dealing with first. Just going,"Hi....I'll be over in an hour"...umm.....no.

Either gonna rob you
Or
She à hooker (and the guy was a pimp or driver)

You might want to check your security à bit

Hope you get it ;)

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard it happen where a woman goes hitchhiking asking for rides and all that, she's dressed in skimpy clothing and looks really hot. Puts her thumb out and once a guy pulls over, her boyfriend or whoever jumps out from behind and puts a gun in the guy's face. That's some sketchy **** right there.

If you live in an area where it's not super safe or where it seems like it's possible that this could happen in or where it's not impossible for someone to get robbed, then I would say good job not giving her your address. But if you live in pristine White America, then maybe you could have given her your address. I'd still be cautious either way though.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard it happen where a woman goes hitchhiking asking for rides and all that, she's dressed in skimpy clothing and looks really hot. Puts her thumb out and once a guy pulls over, her boyfriend or whoever jumps out from behind and puts a gun in the guy's face. That's some sketchy **** right there.

If you live in an area where it's not super safe or where it seems like it's possible that this could happen in or where it's not impossible for someone to get robbed, then I would say good job not giving her your address. But if you live in pristine White America, then maybe you could have given her your address. I'd still be cautious either way though.

True story, hitchhiker always use hotties to get a free ride

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only in Scary parts of the country :p

I used to hitchhike when I was 18 for a whole summer... basically saw everything... in one part a police car took us to our destination.

In 3 months, heard 3 bad stories (2 girls had weirdos, 1 friend got an offer from a driver), personnally: I almost got run over once for not having drugs to offer, meet a drug girl who clearly had some bad times, and one guy who made me feel uneasy.

We used the hotty strategy to get a ride...

One time, its a really hot blonde who picked us up in her pickup lol, she was a marine biologist,

There are better parts in every country to hitchhike... if you want ''safe'' go in the agricultural areas (even the police will help... unless you in the usa: where they might shoot you for sport)

Trump

Banned
Reaction score

This chick asks me for my address and said she'll be over in an hour. I was like,"Uhh...no you won't either". The chick was cute,7.5 far as I could tell. Then she asked for my phone number,which I gave to her. She said she'd call me in an hour,I told her to call me at like 10 (it was 8:30pm),and she said ok. After I gave her my number,she said it back to me,I assume to make sure she had it correct.
OK bro up to this point, no way in hell I would answer any personal questions from a chick being driven around by a guy while playing basketball in the middle of the day. I wouldn't care if she wasn't a Hollywood actress and I was in love with her.

I love it when you tell this random chick "no no, despite the fact I have no idea who you are and if the guy driving you around in the middle of the day is your boyfriend or your lover or husband or is going to kill me, here is my number, don't call me at 8:30, call me around 10." At this point I would assume the girl is laughing.

What the heck guys. Don't you think it's a little suspicious a chick out of nowhere asks you personal questions and hints so wants to sleep with you?

So then they leave.........I never heard from her,she never called.

Easy.

Girl: "Are you married?"
You: "Why should I tell you?"
Girl: "Do you had a girlfriend?
Girl: "Are you in a relationship?"

Guys, these are questions a girl who has introduced you to another girl in your social group asks, not some random good looking girl being driven around by her pimp.

Guess we get so excited at the prospect of a good looking girl being interested in us out of nowhere, we volunteer personal information in the hopes of having sex.

Brutal.

Igetit!

Reaction score
Sounds like she might have been casing you t come in and jack your stuff. She's come to the door, dude hides on side and barges in to steal your ****.

Von said:
Either gonna rob you
Or
She à hooker (and the guy was a pimp or driver)

You might want to check your security à bit

Hope you get it ;)
Yeah.....I guess that's possible,although I didn't get that type of feel from the situation. It wasn't until it was over with that the possibility of something like that crossed my mind.

The chick was cute...but there was no way IN HELL I was giving out my address to her. Even if she had been alone,I'd have said the same thing.

I'm at the park dribbling the ball..minding my own business,then a car pulls up and goes,"Give me your address,I'll be over in an hour"....NEVER. Even if she were a "10"...I'd have said no.

ImTheDoubleGreatest! said:
Naw,it's safe where I live. No crime or anything like that......people walk up and down the street,jog,kids walk to school and everything.

And the park where I was at...I've been there hundreds of times...had people honk their horns at me many times too. It's just that it's usually someone I know....like a family member or friend. This was just completely out of left field.

Igetit!

Reaction score
OK bro up to this point, no way in hell I would answer any personal questions from a chick being driven around by a guy while playing basketball in the middle of the day. I wouldn't care if she wasn't a Hollywood actress and I was in love with her.

I love it when you tell this random chick "no no, despite the fact I have no idea who you are and if the guy driving you around in the middle of the day is your boyfriend or your lover or husband or is going to kill me, here is my number, don't call me at 8:30, call me around 10." At this point I would assume the girl is laughing.
Well when she asked for my address and I said no,the guy had a look on his face like.......like when something funny happens and you wanna burst out laughing,but you can't cause it isn't appropriate,like you're in a doctor's office with a bunch of other people waiting,and you wanna laugh,but everyone else is quiet,so you hold it in? Like that....that was the look he had on his face.

And the girl,when I told her no,the look on her face was like a hot chick being used to getting any guy she wants getting turned down in front of a bunch of other people. It was like she was taken back for a second.

So I don't know if it was legit or not,but if it wasn't,they didn't get whatever it was they were after

What the heck guys. Don't you think it's a little suspicious a chick out of nowhere asks you personal questions and hints so wants to sleep with you?
Well me...I've been asked those questions before from chicks....so it didn't seem out of the ordinary to me.

It was just asking for my address and saying she'd be over in an hour that made me raise an eyebrow.

Easy.

Girl: "Are you married?"
Girl: "Do you had a girlfriend?
Girl: "Are you in a relationship?"

Guys, these are questions a girl who has introduced you to another girl in your social group asks, not some random good looking girl being driven around by her pimp.
Well I've asked chicks these questions. I didn't have a problem answering questions like that....still don't.

But you don't go from "hi" to "gimme your address"...at least I don't.

That's what turned me off...not the personal questions,

Igetit!

Reaction score
Basic street smarts bro.

You looked like a stain (stain = easy target).
I looked like a stain? Huh.

Well I did have a spot of mustard on my shirt from a hot dog I'd eaten earlier in the day. It was tiny though,didn't think it was that noticeable.

They must have pretty good vision to see a spot of mustard while passing by 50 feet away,going 30 miles per hour.

Guess I'll do laundry before heading to the basketball courts from here on out. :rolleyes:

Dude uses his girl to get addresses from desperate men and they show up later armed and take all your shít. They asked all those questions to ensure you'd be home alone. You shouldn't even bothered talking to them or giving out you number. Some situations call for you to be impolite. Stop being so nice. You essentially gave your number to someone who wanted to rob you. What's wrong with you?

Edit: You must be white and happened to be in an urban area. People only try this stuff on white guys at the park because they assume they don't know any better. Since you gave your number to her I guess they have the right idea.

Well I'm still alive and have all my sh!t...so guess I must have slipped through the cracks somehow.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Swingers? Hooker and pimp? Robbers? Or maybe you were just so hot?

Never bring girls home until the third date.