"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Guys what am I doing wrong?

hotcypress

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 26, 2003
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
I have read many things on this subject and can tell i have improved but i have a problem. I'm afraid to ask out the girls becuase if a problem arises everyone will know because i live in close-knit small town that has one high school. This really stressing me out becuase i can tell i am getting at least a 60% interest level in plenty of these girls. Do any of you guys have this problem and if you do please tell me how you got around it.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
My best advice, (Which you can take or ignore), is to simply put, "Ignore what everyone else thinks".

Have you ever noticed that the people who get made fun of most, are the ones who hate it the most, Coincidence? I think not.

People like to take please off of someone elses suffering, so when someone is getting made fun if, and they get offended, it only leeds to more insults because it gives the other people please.

You might be thinking, "What does this have to do with my topic?"

Well you seem to have a fear of rejection, which is rather pointless, and can hurt you a large amount. If you do get rejected, don't make a big deal about it, or any deal, just ignore it and move on.

Again you might be thinking "But its not that easy people are going to bug me about it..."

Well who cares what they think, i know you shouldn't. It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks about you, because they hardly ever do. You need to remember that your identity is how you define it, meaning you can be a complete loser, but if you feel and act strong and confident, people will see you as strong and confident.

So again to reinterate, Don't worry what anyone else thinks about you, and as for failing "Aim for the moon, cause even if you miss at least your one of the stars."
 

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2003
Messages
1,244
Reaction score
11
Location
.
Awesome reply Vincent, that was great advice.
 

Stolichnaya

New Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2003
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Before you ask them out make sure to get their phone numbers. That way if they say no you can put it on the bathroom walls, post it on the internet (Along with her address), give it to your horny young friends, and just about anywhere that you can think of. Hell, give it to your crazy Uncle who spent time in prison for rape! That'll teach her to say no.
 

LilKid

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 5, 2002
Messages
183
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
lol

Before reading the reply above, keep in mind vincents post "ignore what everyone else thinks" - that way your uncle wont get done for rape again ;)
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2002
Messages
907
Reaction score
2
I know this is stupid being afraid over but I'm scared to approach a girl if she's surrounded by people because if she does reject me I'll look stupid.
 

Vercetti

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2003
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Originally posted by Stolichnaya
Before you ask them out make sure to get their phone numbers. That way if they say no you can put it on the bathroom walls, post it on the internet (Along with her address), give it to your horny young friends, and just about anywhere that you can think of. Hell, give it to your crazy Uncle who spent time in prison for rape! That'll teach her to say no.
you really are a helpless fool:rolleyes:

what a stupid fvck

someone please ban mr. R. KElly-wanna-be
 

Vercetti

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2003
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Originally posted by bud_2005
I know this is stupid being afraid over but I'm scared to approach a girl if she's surrounded by people because if she does reject me I'll look stupid.
but if you try and fail, its better, cuz the other panzies probably didn't. You win if you lose that way. sort of.

my two cents
 
Top