TheAsianLoverReturns
Senior Don Juan
- Joined
- Aug 21, 2010
- Messages
- 267
- Reaction score
- 8
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Thanks bro!Yo'Mama said:Your vids are great. I really liked the one on online dating and avoiding fatties.
Never give in bro. You'll make it.women haze said:It hurts too much to try........I am thinking i may just say screw it all
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Let me guess, you're offended because I used the word b*tch.bigneil said:Bro? Wife a b*tch up? Let me guess: you are wearing a gold chain and your baseball cap is on diagonally.
bigneil said:From Urban Dictionary:
8. Chigger 91 up, 21 down
A person of Asian decent who somehow becomes confused and begins thinking they are black. Can usually be seen wearing outdated baggy clothes or exact outfits seen in rap videos. They can be heard over using slang tearms like dawgg, homey, son, potna, etc. chigger=wigger but for asians.
Picture Jackie Chan being made over by Master P. that would be a chigger.
9. Chigger 72 up, 17 down
An asian man or woman who pretends to be of African heritage.
"Hey look at that asian dude with the gold chain and the baggy pants. What a chigger."
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Kupid Diggs said:Are there any positives for a guy in his 20's to get married? When a man marries a women he immediately loses power. The only positive I see to getting married is that it would make my family get off my back and stop assuming I'm some type of loser who can't keep a woman...
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
That is very true. Most men cannot escape this mentality. "She's the one"f283000 said:The video makes some good points. I think it all comes down to is that most guys are just so happy with the first woman that gives them the time of day/becomes their gf that they can't help but fall in love and think "she's the one."
Most men are not thinking about playing the game, most just want a girlfriend. They are lonely (like you pointed out in the video) they want pu$$y, they want the "companionship" of a woman.
Most men will never escape from this mentality. I would still be in this mentality if I had not discovered the pua community and this forum. When you think about it the pua community is very, very small. 99% of men have the mentality you speak about in this video and most will not escape it.
You know why? Because they don't give a damn about their health or their appearance. By age 30 the metabolism and all the ****ty lifestyle habits like drinking, smoking, yo yo diets, lack of exercise... catch up to most women and they appear to age overnight.bigneil said:When a man hits 28 the women his age suddenly seem very old to him. The women go from Olivia Newton John in "Xanadu" to Olivia Newton John in "Physical". Meanwhile, men at that age go from Tom Brady backup to Tom Brady starter.
You would try because you're a naive chump.Drdeee said:I'd wife a nice 16 year old virgin nice girl up.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.