Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guys that start a family way too late in life

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Talked about this guy I know before, he had his youngest child at the age of 47. They live in the area I don't see them too often but when I do I notice how fast he's aging he's going to be 60 this year. His wife isn't even 50 yet, she wouldn't ever reveal her age she still looks decent for a woman her age thou.

I think to myself why in the hell would a guy in his mid to late 40s want to start a family, he was in the prime of his life, he's successful, by the time his youngest graduates he will be 65 years old. I'm 42 and decided no kids for me I've haven't found the right woman yet, I'm not being selfish but my life comes first. In todays world kids are very expensive, families are stressed to the max to make ends meet.

Back when I met this couple back in 2002 or so she had pretty good sex appeal not the most beautiful but she was decent, nice firm set of handfuls, athletic body she would have been late 20s just turning 30, horny as fvck. Nipples were perma hard anytime you seen her natural firm 34c give or take, her nipples were screaming suck on me. I would have been 26 at the time I would have yanked her panties down no problem. I know damn well he was fvcking like a jack rabbit, her biological clock was ticking, she wanted children. Fast forward to present day she could kick him to the curb milk him for child support and find herself a younger man.

This is a good example why you don't get into a long term aka marriage with a woman that is 13 years age gap. The reason why started this post is anytime I see him I think ya you were fvcking till your **** fell off you didn't think about the future. Its a good reminder for me not to get involved with a woman where there's a large age gap and expect a healthy long term relationship. Getting laid is one thing, getting screwed over when your wife is on the hunt for younger meat is another.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You raise a fair question. I'm 43 and lately have thought about children (I have no gf at the moment). More from an existential standpoint though, not a realistic one.

I'm now used to dating/attracting women at least 10-15 years younger. So I've thought, what if I did settle down with one and have a kid or two? Plus she'd look great when I'm hitting retirement, ha.

But yeah the flip side is maintaining game AND sex drive. She might get the itch for some strange c0ck. Then again, I might get the itch for another woman. I guess these questions arise at any age until you get super old. (But even @Scaramouche still plays the game.)

thelad

Don Juan
Reaction score
Talked about this guy I know before, he had his youngest child at the age of 47. They live in the area I don't see them too often but when I do I notice how fast he's aging he's going to be 60 this year. His wife isn't even 50 yet, she wouldn't ever reveal her age she still looks decent for a woman her age thou.

I think to myself why in the hell would a guy in his mid to late 40s want to start a family, he was in the prime of his life, he's successful, by the time his youngest graduates he will be 65 years old. I'm 42 and decided no kids for me I've haven't found the right woman yet, I'm not being selfish but my life comes first. In todays world kids are very expensive, families are stressed to the max to make ends meet.

Back when I met this couple back in 2002 or so she had pretty good sex appeal not the most beautiful but she was decent, nice firm set of handfuls, athletic body she would have been late 20s just turning 30, horny as fvck. Nipples were perma hard anytime you seen her natural firm 34c give or take, her nipples were screaming suck on me. I would have been 26 at the time I would have yanked her panties down no problem. I know damn well he was fvcking like a jack rabbit, her biological clock was ticking, she wanted children. Fast forward to present day she could kick him to the curb milk him for child support and find herself a younger man.
Good post Is this couple you met in 2002 still together or does she have kids now with the same man or another man for long time? yes the pvussy has the power when kids come into it. you'd pay for your kid wouldn't want to pay for her though and by that is dont get married.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This is a good example why you don't get into a long term aka marriage with a woman that is 13 years age gap. The reason why started this post is anytime I see him I think ya you were fvcking till your **** fell off you didn't think about the future. Its a good reminder for me not to get involved with a woman where there's a large age gap and expect a healthy long term relationship. Getting laid is one thing, getting screwed over when your wife is on the hunt for younger meat is another.
How did the 60 years old man age? What about her?

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most people are biologically wired to procreate. I know a lot of people say it's a fullfilling thing. I have yet to have kids so I get my fullfillment from stuff like new cars, motorcycles and traveling. But I suspect there'll be a point in my life when that stuff will no longer make me feel the way it does now, making me want children.

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How did the 60 years old man age? What about her?
He's looking pretty old, the stress of raising a family, maybe living with her, he's really showing his age, you can see the age difference between him and her. That's what happens when your thinking with the wrong head, he was getting his brains banged out by a woman 16 years ago.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kids do put a toll on you (body and mind) while creating stress factors in the relationships.

Often there is 2 stories:

1. I had Kids late, so I had the time to build my career and now I can give them time.
Still I wish I had more energy to handle them, since I am old (40+)

2. I had Kids young, it was crazy and intense, no times to go out, had to study, work, raise a kid... where did I find the energy for this!
It's fun to see them grow and be young enough to enjoy it.

These are the good stories.

The bad stories:

1. well people get miserable cause they had Kids young. They feel their life is on "hold"

2. I am too old to play with kids, I prefer "my free life" or "work/date/sleep" . Kids are just disturbance.

The advantage of having them young: you can adapt your lifestyle with them in it.

The advantage of having them old: you'll be more wise and mature

The disadvantage of having them young: you will not be "a kid" anymore... responsibilities, going to bed early etc. No more freedom outside the stuff you do with the kids and "book yourself some time off.."

The disadvantage of having them old: you might have no energy for them, and you soo used to do stuff on your terms..

Anyway. Kids are a 24/7 job on top of your stuff

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having a woman and a family doesnt necessarily strip or hurt a mans life. Yes being paired with a selfish and ungrateful woman ages a man faster.

Being paired with a loyal loving wife whose supportive helps him greatly ans takes stress off of him. Also her love is nourishing.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I could totally support a wife and child right now. I'm on coast. On cruise control, and yes, now, material things mean hardly anything to me anymore. Books are my favorite pastime, it's all thoughts, which is not "material." Children require a lot of Thought to grow them properly with firm roots. A dentist (who goes to school forever more than doctors) can make his children an adult by the age of 5. They will be standing up straight and not being too silly. You begin to Hate the materialness of this world as you reach low-to-mid 40s (except Madonna and other wenches). Material things begin to get in your way (with age), it begins to cloud you when you want Clarity the most once you're over the hill. It's all about clarity as you grow older until death because you gotta keep the cobwebs at bay (you don't want dementia, alzheimers (sp?) etc). However, a musician really only feels alive when he's interacting with a material instrument well into old age until death. I would assume a tennis player may feel fine with material "playing" into old age until death, but without children it may grow worse of a pointless endeavor for him. Children would give motivation to stay healthy longer in this material world (for my dad, no no that's not the case - exception; upon noncessant reflection I believe my father had metal problems which derive from being too alpha, VERY distant from his own sons though closest to me his youngest - he was all about Freedom and hands-off parenting BUT also this could have been due to my mother shielding me from him and telling him that she'll "take over from here" in raising me at about 5 years old she told him to stay out of the way and he said "ok" she thought he was not good enough to be my father even though he was my father kinda fvcked up but he should have said "No! I'm going to help steer his life too!" He Never wanted to be a father and NEVER called my brothers 10 years older, never sent them any money, nothing and they resented that to be sure; when he died, they said, "you got the worst of it, having to LIVE with our dad" but I don't see it that way they never got to see the real him, I did and it wasn't all THAT bad the temper and the craziness violence, laziness and hateful or ugly treatment because I guess his dad, my granddad, was a hard harsh parent who NEVER accepted him and was always "you're all Wrong!" from the WWII Generation, nothing he ever did pleased his father - my dad was all about fighting and violence).

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Sam Spade,
I'm mentioned in despatches LOL?....I will be 75 in April...Still free,White and 21 Tee-Hee....But I'm a youngster compared to some I know...A relation of my Leading Lady who lives in the States,had a LTR with an 84 years old Shanghai Doctor for 15 years,he used to frequently return home on visits to "family"....On his latest visit,she thought she would pleasantly surprise him on his homecoming by cleaning up his apartment...His great Passions and his undoing,is amateur photography...While playing "Mrs Mop"she noticed that one of his office drawers was open,while closing it she saw something that excited her curiosity...A naked young Chinese Lady giving a Head job to an an Old Guy...Got It?...With the energy that only fearsome anger could create,she went though the place with the proverbial tooth comb...Ho Hum...Had a radically different outcome to Muellers Russian probe....Hundreds of compromising Photos and Bills for a Shanghai apartment in joint names going back more than ten years...Poor old Chap had quite a homecoming...I think the secret to a long Svex Life is Healthy diet,regular but not fanatical exercise,regular interfaces at least three times a week,never ever letting them put their feet under your Table and regularly enjoying a spot of "Stray" to lift the Libido.

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will be 75 in April...Still free,White and 21 Tee-Hee....But I'm a youngster compared to some I know...my Leading Lady...
I think the secret to a long Svex Life is Healthy diet,regular but not fanatical exercise,regular interfaces at least three times a week,never ever letting them put their feet under your Table and regularly enjoying a spot of "Stray" to lift the Libido.
@Scaramouche I hope the next man I partner with has your verve for life and for good sex too, when he is 75! It gives me hope and the biggest smile, to know that it is possible, to find a man who truly enjoys, indulges, and delights in sex, as you have, and still do at 75! I love it! :):):)

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

At 30, i can count 5 awesome chicks on one hand. This is after a decade of pickup. None are marriage material. The idea of allocation of current and future earnings plus sexual access is retarded.

I see RooshV and other men a decade older seeking wife to no end. There is no one or unicorn. I have been propositioned by top form SMV 18-23 but they are a by product of the time and era.

As a child, I thought married and a wife with two kids is the way forward. I thought I would by mid 20s. I started pickup for
1. Choice 2. Vet a wife. Hardcase, super beta, blue pill, believed in the one, and forever. A decade later of cold approach pickup, I've seen some ****, gone through the fire, and I am not the same person anymore.

There's a black pill moment once you acknowledge that the NAWALT doesn't exist. There is no one nor unicorn. You have to seek out self knowledge, explore consciousness, and pursue self actualization. Live being the strongest version of yourself. Its all for sport. #nextSet

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe they get a desire to have a living legacy. A testament to their will.

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a black pill moment once you acknowledge that the NAWALT doesn't exist. There is no one nor unicorn. You have to seek out self knowledge, explore consciousness, and pursue self actualization. Live being the strongest version of yourself. Its all for sport. #nextSet
In my ideal partnership, both parties do that ^^^ and then come together to share of their overflow and continue their growth individually and together. That's me and what I desire in a man and a partnership. @DEEZEDBRAH I think you are more anti-commitment, or perpetual plate spinner, if it's ok to say it that way? No offense intended. I just don't know how you would refer to your own mode? King of NEXTing???;)

I think what you suggest is important for everyone, regardless if they spin plates, are monk mode, partnered, or whatever. Foundation, core alignment, perception, states of expansion/contraction, all of it paint one's world and life experience. Best to be Self aware and consciously choosing along the way, as much as possible, IMHO.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my ideal partnership, both parties do that ^^^ and then come together to share of their overflow and continue their growth individually and together. That's me and what I desire in a man and a partnership. @DEEZEDBRAH I think you are more anti-commitment, or perpetual plate spinner, if it's ok to say it that way? No offense intended. I just don't know how you would refer to your own mode? King of NEXTing???;)
None taken. I hate pc culture, censorship, and victimhood. Real talk is GOAT STATUS.

Lulz

Likely, a accurate portrayal.

A BUD tried to suggest its 'trauma.' As in, the disconnect in feels.

If you smoke dmt, if you explore consciousness, attachment to anything seems pretty absurd. Ironically enough, I'm attached to being unattached. I am very much so srlf destructive and hedonistic. Leave feelers to women and small children.

I think what you suggest is important for everyone, regardless if they spin plates, are monk mode, partnered, or whatever. Foundation, core alignment, perception, states of expansion/contraction, all of it paint one's world and life experience. Best to be Self aware and consciously choosing along the way, as much as possible, IMHO.
10 yrs +/- of pickup is enlightening. Its also indicative of the cesspool of modern dating. Much to my preference, women (especially top form SMV 18-23) deem high kill count and cratering their best yrs as "empowering." its hilarious.

I recently watched the hen house of women who back stab and trash one another band together for a common goal. That being, ostracise and villainous a fella. There was all discussion about feelers and safety. At no point was the fella in question violent nor threatening but, he is a strange guy. The incident was telling and a classic example of evo psych and female nature.

I see the same thing with victinhood, pc culture, censorship, feminism, and the parade of welfare state.

In a picture perfect scenario, the sentiment of forward thinking and self actualization is a afterthought. The amount of cratered SMV finding god, either divorce rapes later or remains but adopts bulking season & & & nkt in the mood.

I don't understand what is being competed for now a days.