Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guys that "get it"

thecraftylefty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some guys just "get it."

You can usually tell which guys "get it" by the way they behave around women. Guys that get it are also the same guys who are usually successful in life. This isn't ironic either. It's actually a byproduct of being a successful person. That's why you see all these famous, rich, and good looking guys having beautiful women on their arms. Most of them have worked hard to be successful and in the process also learned the ways of man. They got their life together and everything just seemed to fall into place. This is because…

Guys that "get it" have that aura about them. When you see a guy walk into a room and you can feel his presence, most everybody else in the room can too. And it's no mistake. This is the guy that has that confident look about him. You get the feeling that he has a secret that he knows and no one else does. That’s because he “gets it.”

Guys that "get it" have a passion for life. They have burning rage that gets them up early every morning and keeps them doing throughout the day. Sure, sometimes we all have down times, but it’s that deep burning much like red-hot coals that keeps us going day in and day out. It is what keeps us focused. Find your passion and run with it and never look back. You’ll never be the same again after you truly embrace life.

Guys that "get it" take risks. Guys that get it go out there and get their feet wet; hell they even get them a little muddy. What this means is that they'll put themselves in situations where they won't always be at an advantage or comfortable with. They'll go out on a rope and take a chance at something that doesn’t seem like the best thing in the world to take a chance on, but it sure does seem like it'll be fun in the process (think sky-diving, bungee jumping, white-water rafting, and other adventurous activities). The adventure is what makes the outcome worth every step of the journey. Take a risk and embark on an adventure today.

Guys that "get it" make opportunities. The guys that "get it" don't sit around and wait for the women to approach him. No, they go out and chat up the females that they fancy. They want to meet new and interesting people who can add to their lives. Actually, opportunities are always there, it's just the way each of us perceives the challenges around us.

Guys that "get it" don't make excuses. They don’t cry to mommy every time they get a cut or scrape, or lose their money in the stock market. They don’t make excuses because they don’t focus on the negative; they take accountability for their actions. Be strong and never make an excuse ever again. They are nothing but detractors and failed attempts to justify your reasons for not taking the initiative to do something in your life.

Guys that "get it" follow their dreams. I know a lot of guys that have always wanted to do something big in their lives and talk about it a good bit, but I know they’ll never end up actually doing it. They’re afraid of embracing their dreams and actually succeeding. They don’t know what will happen when they get to the promised land. But that’s part of having grandiose dreams. When you actually reach them you have to follow through with them. That’s the hard part of having a dream, not the dream itself.

Guys that "get it" take responsibility for their direction in life. A man can admit his faults. I myself have made many, many mistakes. I admit them, but I don't dwell on them. They have helped me grow, mature, and given me a much better insight on how to live life. Lessons are constantly being learned through experience.

Guys that "get it" aren't afraid to be sexual. This is obvious. They are also masters of touch. It is merely a derivative of the way they let themselves be known as sexual beings and not doormats like the guys who don't get it. Touch is extremely sexual, and sensual when done right. Women yearn for a man that knows how to push her buttons. So push away and watch them squirm with pleasure.

Guys that "get it" are in tune with themselves and go with the flow. They don't force things. This is key. He can be suggestive and aggressive, but he never forces anything upon the girl. If she isn't feeling him then he brushes it off and goes on his way better off for not wasting his time on someone that doesn't fancy him. Time is his most valuable asset and he has learned use it wisely.

Guys that "get it" are positive. Why look at life like it's out to get you? That has never been, and never will be, productive. When you look at the world as though it's full of light and life you actually start to see more of it. Positive people live longer and have fuller lives. I've never met anybody who was pessimistic who was also happy. It's not congruent with reality. And reality is that life is one spectacular adventure for you to enjoy. Spending time looking at life as a dark, abysmal delirium will only detract you from having the kind of life you deserve. Be positive and think positive at all times.

A guy that “gets it” is in control of his life. He has a direction in his life, is ambitious, and a burning drive to reach his goals. Look at life as a great big opportunity for you to succeed. There are many paths, so you have many options to make something of yourself.

Guys that “get it” aren’t afraid of being themselves. That's right. I said it. They're being themselves. Being yourself is nothing more than knowing that you are at peace with who you are and what you want. Be a better version of yourself everyday and soon you’ll see that even though you’ve changed, your core values and ideals have stayed the same, transforming and blossoming the outer you but keeping the inner you the same.

A guy that “gets it” knows that he must go out and date many women before he finds one that he deems is worthy of his love. You see, women are like sunsets; they're beautiful, but there'll be another one tomorrow. Don't set your sights on just one. That's practically setting yourself up for failure. When you are mingling with and dating many hot women you can get an idea of what you really want out of your love life.

thecraftylefty

Seizing The Day

Don Juan
Reaction score
A darned well-spoken post! Bravo!

Quote:

The guys that "get it" don't sit around and wait for the women to approach him. No, they go out and chat up the females that they fancy...............

I love it, spoken like a real man.

Lefty, lets face it. Some guys got it, and some guys don't.

:D

Three cheers for agressive manhood!!!

Dj Tiesto

Don Juan
Reaction score
Very well-written post, print worthy material.
Good summary of most of the self-help books out there.

Well done!

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
old concept, fresh insight, great analogy.

two thumbs up from me! :D

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I'll print this out. :)

LT1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Brilliant!

It put into words things I have been thinking about recently.

I would only add this:

Guys that “get it” look out for others. They make it their responsibility to look out for those who can’t look out for themselves. In situations where someone is being harassed or intimidated they stick up for them. There are always going to be people who get taken advantage of, being the bigger man in these situations gives you a dynamic understanding of empathy.

Also, I think that guys that "get it", at one point in their life, did the opposite of everything listed above. This is what drove them to actively change.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jakethasnake
I think I'll print this out. :)
I might do the same.

This is something that I should read every day.

DonCruez

Don Juan
Reaction score
couldn't agree more, with one nuance:

succes in life does not equal being rich IMO.

I, for example, left a very good paying consultant job to go back packing for 15 months. Same goes for a friend of mine: he is betting everyting on being a professional musician/producer.

both of us are now Broke, with a capital B. but I feel far more succesfull than a 9 to 5 wage slave. I will now take a job I don't like for about 3 months (bartending, i think), and then I'll leave for another 9.

that's the essence of what I'm saying: make a choice, choose your passion and don't ***** about the consequences.

but all in all: thumbs up for your tip.