Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

guys pplz really need help quick!

blur

Banned
Reaction score
Hi every1 two weeks ago I started high school (im 14) and well lots of my friends got girlfriends, and im not really tall ld evan say short and girls dont take my seriasly they use "or ur so cute crap"
but mpost girls wana go out t owith tall guys plz people how can i get a date? Need help quick plz!

No_Sleep

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I was short when i started high school and used to get all the "cute" ****. I started coming to school more confident and with a better attitude (****y funny etc) and girls didnt give me that "cute" **** they just said that i was hot.

blur

Banned
Reaction score
lol thx but wat shoud i do like tell jokes? flirt? besides no girl wana be seen with a guy shorter than her....

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, do people get what the site tries to tell them these days?

There's a sticky that says " **ATTENTION** New Forum Members - READ ME!!!!!!!". Read it.

No_Sleep

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by blur
lol thx but wat shoud i do like tell jokes? flirt? besides no girl wana be seen with a guy shorter than her....
No a girl wouldnt want to be seen with somone shorter than her with no confidence. Changing the way you are isnt an overnight thing. Read section from the bible and apply it to your life. Youll begin to see things looking better.

Guitarfreakelite

Don Juan
Reaction score
perhaps you'll have better luck going for girls shorter than you or who arnt so shallow..

MarcP

Don Juan
Reaction score
besides no girl wana be seen with a guy shorter than her....
This is just society **** thats messing with your brain telling you that you need to be tall and look like Brad Pitt to get girls. Look at how rare real DJs are do you think that a girl is going to let a DJ down because hes shorter than her? If you want to live with self limiting beliefs all your life then continue to say to yourself "Im too short blablabla oh look at that beautiful girl Im gonna go buy flowers for her and hopefully she wont mind that Im shorter than her" or you can start being a man and not letting your shortness get in the way of what you want. There are no benifits for yourself of thinking like your thinking.

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pook : You cannot change your genes. Work on your personality.

Btw, how tall are you?

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How would he know about Pook when he obviously hasn't read pook?

Guyzzzs halps me pleesee! I neads a daet. Wut do ido?

lol.

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LikRetsam
How would he know about Pook when he obviously hasn't read pook?

You need to have read pook to understand the quote?....

"lol"

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi every1 two weeks ago I started high school (im 14) and well lots of my friends got girlfriends, and im not really tall ld evan say short and girls dont take my seriasly they use "or ur so cute crap"
but mpost girls wana go out t owith tall guys plz people how can i get a date? Need help quick plz!
listen, i was a short azz mo fo in hs, and i still am. taht doesnt change the fact that i get girls #'s and go out w/ girls all the time.

sure, some girls want their guys to be taller, but most dont really care. if ya know how to play the game, and work your majic you're in there.

looks attract people, but it's how ya make her feel, i.e. C&F, that keeps her around u.

i'm working on a 19 yr. old now, who is about 1.5 ft. taller than me- doesnt change the fact that I KNOW she's interested in me.

so stop being a fvcking pvssy AFC, grow up, and pimp the girls, dont date them

and plus it's not worth it to worry in hs

NRM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6.0GPA? I believe the max is 5.0GPA with all AP Classes. Unless you mean 6 classes and all A's or something.

Actually, I don't know what you're talking about so I'm just rambling now. Stay in school kid.

blur

Banned
Reaction score
guys thx u got me on the right yrack i had that complex for a loong time :D and thats didnt date much in middle school better fail than never try right?:D :D

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
srry it was a miss print im bout 5.3
Riiiight. 6' and 5'3, i see how you f*cked that one up...:rolleyes:

blur

Banned
Reaction score
lol im new to canada and never worked with feet so u now i make mistakes like that