Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guys, PLEASE stop being so sensitive

drmeathead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A hero dies but once...a coward dies many times. Women will allow a man to lose all his dignity in chasing them just so they dont have to be uncomfortable directly nexting him. They lose respect for and even begin to loathe a man who doesnt "get it" and continues to chase an uninterested woman. Even though he hasnt been told otherwise, a man is just supposed to accept that interest is "just gone" and move along. That premise is such BS.

Why would you bother chasing an uninterested woman? Maybe you dont know. Maybe you are AFC. But why cant she TELL you she is uninterested? What have women done to earn this luxury of avioding the awkward next talk?

noseguard20

Banned
Reaction score
Well if she directly NEXTS you, then you know for sure that she is not the one for you and you move on. But, if you're the one to do the nexting, then there is always that doubt that "hey maybe if I would have persisted....." Why is everyone so worried about their ego with women. They pose no physical threat to you. Some girls don't want you to give up so easily. If you get a fine ass girl's number, pursue her fine ass. Some of you are nexting girls way to quickly. At least get to know her a lil bit. You must learn to face defeat and the only to do that is to die. It is the only way you can be freed from it. Or you'll end up as one of those poor timid souls that know neither victory nor defeat. Put yourselves out there.

Always remember what allen said, "pursue numerous women." And as far as control goes, man that comes later in an already established relationship. Have fun now. Face your fears because you only have one lifetime to do it.

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Both points of view on this threat seem to touch on a nerve. Which got me thinking about what the right answer is. Should you really stress about a woman? Is it possible to make her like you? Is she really that unique? All of these and MORE questions need to be considered. Tough stuff!

In the end I think what should determine weather a girl is nexted is:
  • quality of a woman
  • weather you want to kick back and keep a low profile (meaning have few select women that you see, instead of constantly being in action)
Funny part is that both of the criteria involve quality, first one is the woman's, and second is your personal prefference between quality or quantity.

If all you are after is some punani, then it's definitely better to NEXT a girl as soon as you run into obstacles, I mean obvioussly IL is not that great, she could have other issues on her mind. And who the fuk has time or patience to deal with those with billion of other women in this world. So what you do is diversify then you can always have women that are up for hanky panky.

However it is stupid to generalize that all women are the same. You can live with that closed minded attitude and still have tons of chicks on you, but that's living with your eyes closed! So if you see a particular quality in a woman, that's rare, then it's definitely worth purusing more and attempt to run over obstacles. I belive that it is possible to seduce almost anybody! However ability to seduce a woman at will, is a whole another level of being a DJ that very few men ever reach. Casanova and Don Juan de Marco all had to deal with rejections from a woman and yet in the end they were able to bed her. What it comes down to is really understanding her needs and desires, and being able to fullfil them. Notice how it's all about her, therefore as soon your ego or insecurities get involved, you aren't thinking about her only about yourself. That's why really seducing her is most unselfish gift and compliment you could give her. Ironically a success should boost your ego waaaaay up as it is a huge thril to get a woman who did not want you in the begining, who tried to resist you and set up all these obstacles in your path but in the end you walked out a winner.

In a way weather you next her or not seperates men from boys. It's OK to sleep with chicks to get experience and all, but your desires should evolve at some point. I'll close this wiht a quote from Ayn Rand:
"Love is blind, they say; sex is impervious to reason and mocks the power of all philosophers. But, in fact, a man’s sexual choice is the result and the sum of his fundamental convictions. Tell me what a man finds sexually attractive and I will tell you his entire philosophy of life. Show me the woman he sleeps with and I will tell you his valuation of himself..... It is an act that forces him to stand naked in spirit, as well as in body, and to accept his real ego as his standard of value. He will always be attracted to the woman who reflects his deepest vision of himself, the woman whose surrender permits him to experience—or to fake—a sense of self-esteem. [B}The man who is proudly certain of his own value, will want the highest type of woman he can find, the woman he admires, the strongest, the hardest to conquer—because only the possession of a heroine will give him the sense of an achievement, not the possession of a brainless slut."[/B]

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post. I had a reply but it got lost somehow.

I'll sum up my thoughts quickly though.

This goes back to what their is a lack of in society now. It's a dirty word called PATIENCE.

If you can develop PATIENCE, it is possible that any goal will become attainable over time!

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's called "casual persistence"

I totally agree in second chances and being "casually" persistent, in that for God's sake do not look desparate.

The majority of the girlfriends I've had turned me down for that first date -- I know, that says a lot of how bad I get out of the gate! -- but still, they came around. One I made a flippant comment to after being rejected, the other one I kind of got mad at. Oddly, they both liked my responses. Inside I thought I was being terribly rude, but never try to understand a woman's logic.

Sure, be persistent, but also ask out other gals along the way while you're persisting. And a good thing to do would be to get seen with other women by the woman you're pursuing. God, that works like a charm. I've had women who've turned me down call me at work after seeing me on a date with another woman. It's like a Swiss watch, works every time.

Zircon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some good points here...it makes more sense when ppl use examples, clarifies what they mean here.

My personal experience dictates that I am a NEXTER, as I had the experiences that women would play games not even on a subconscious level (which is part of them, so we have to deal with them), but on a level which they KNEW what they were doing.

So yes you say, you let yourself be played. But then again I always reverse the situation, and I ask myself if I would do the same thing as she has. In this situation of playing games, I can honestly say I don't, and that is why I do not tolerate it. In short, it is below my moral requirements. End of story. In cases like these it is better to cut it short, and well, ignore her for the rest of your life.

I have had great success with nexting. I feel much better, feel in control, and generally don't give a fvck. After all I have much better things to concentrate on. I have lost some opportunities...but guess what, when I add up the pros and cons, I'm def in the positive.

Each to his own. I def see the point in confident persistance, but I simply don't feel like giving women any power anymore at all. So I don't.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting to see this one again and I brought it up from searching for one of MOTU's post.

Yes i posted on here before about patience and another thought came to mind:

Is it better for a girl to have very high interest right away, or to have a building of interest over time?

You might have a girl show alot of interest right away if she is the type that is 1) desperate or lonely 2) The type to show affection quickly to alot of guys not you 3) Or maybe you really are the knight in shining armor she's been waiting for, her ideal and all that.

In either case, I've had quite a few times where I got a girl into bed right away, doesn't mean thats the best!

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Word,emotional and sensitive are two different things.One is being real the other is being a pusy.

ONE.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent advice

This is a very timely post bump for me, because it directly relates to a situaion I have with a gal in which we have the most amazing chemistry when we run into each other, but the greatest difficulty actually getting together. See: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=58544

It may be true that guys who are overcoming chump tendencies tend to be too quick to write a gal off. It's the old swing of the pendulum in the opposite direction.

MOUs post is not to be misinterpreted to say that we should accept disrespectful behavior. However, it's important to keep our cool. That's rule #1 in dealing with situations that aren't going the way you would like.

Good post.

J-Man

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
agreed

i definitely agree with master on this one. guys, you come here and learn about all these different things, and you improve yourself greatly, but youre so focused on yourself that you fail to see the bigger picture sometimes. i know i do. good post.

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tips.

That_Guy49

Don Juan
Reaction score
I kinda agree

I've been kinda down over this issue this weekend and I'm getting used to some girls just being flaky at times....I believe all women will flake you at times no matter how high the IL, they've got sh*t to do and do you and me etc...