Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guys... Let's Get This **** Together

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All right guys, I know that I have been on my little hiatus as of late... but all of that is over. Now that school is back in full swing, I tentitively do not have a job, and I am turning 18 next week... I think that it is time that we get this site back into shape. Ever since the modification of the site... I have not seen one Bible worthy post yet... I know I haven't been around much lately, but everyone I have asked hasn't even seen one. I understand that as moderators of this site, we have to lead by example... and that is exactly what I intend to do. Starting from today until the end of February, I'm going to do what I call The Matrix: Revolution. I'm going to finish what I started and complete the rest of the Reloaded Series, with post on Conversation, Becoming Untouchable, and the always interesting topic... sex. Next, I will come out with two new series based on the two books I am currently reading. So hopefully by sometime in the next two weeks I would have brought to you, Art of Seduction: The Series and Laws of Power: The Series. Guys... it's time to get site back into good shape.

The Matrix: Reloaded

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah... it seems like everyone just split except for newbies... i think we need to come up with SOMETHING to make the newbie and ESPECIALLY FLAMING posts go down a little.

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20816

thats one thing that really makes adding to the bible hard, it would be easiest if there was some way to draw a clear line between DJ Bible stuff, HS Bible stuff, and HS DISCUSSION (not tip) stuff.

before i tried making a post to get rid of the very basic newbie questions, but i didn't get too much feedback and i dont think newbies really care that much. i'll try to make something new and hopefully we can make it a sticky. the bible definitely needs to be a sticky to, that's pretty imperative.

i have some new ideas for posts, but i'm gonna need time. school isn't going too easy on me right now...

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good call man.

I've tried to stir some philosophical thoughts in people's minds, but unfortunately it seems like people here aren't very interested.
I don't want to be a Pook wanna-be, but some things are more important than just girls, yet people don't want to settle for this yet.

I've been getting in the field more, and getting more experience, more things to talk about.
I'll try to put some things to-get-her :D

I'm into NLP a lot, but unfortunately the things I learn from NLP have no place here. It's all Unusual Techs stuff.

I do want to stir about some less mundane questions, about being a man in our world, the very own nature of a man, the DJ way of seeing and interacting with the world. I hope people get my attention and help me with it, because being a DJ is not only about getting women, it's a whole lot more, and yet most ofthe HS forum seems to ignore that.

Well, let's do our best !!

BBB

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah yeah Matrix, I GET THE CLUE. I'm working on my next post too..... hehe. It's gonna be a knockout.

... "The 3 Principles on How To Attract Any Girl"

Including two secondary ones. My post will rule, and good luck on yours too Matrix.

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's time to get site back into good shape.
Yes it is.

BTW Matrix I thought you were at college already down at Georgia State...and you're just turning 18 now? Skip a grade or something?

My post will rule, and good luck on yours too Matrix.
No post you create will beat your previous post revealing habla.net to the masses! I'm looking forward to this one.

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just read the link to the "Tips in the HS forum" post, and it got me thinking. There are lots of things on this forum that people ask, pertaining to a very large array of topics, and most of them are backed by the statement "I want responses from other people in HS, leave it on this board" and they stay there. The moderators do a good job at moving unrelated topics to the anything else forum (the "What to do wit Churchy girls" post comes to mind).

My solution would be to do exactly what Nocturnal said: make the line between discussions and tips very clear. Two ways that I can think of this happening would involve making a new forum, either one for just tips, or one just for discussion and the like.

Oh yeah, I can't wait for these new posts to come up, it's stuff like that which gives us the mental edge, and they also spark new tips to come up.

Boono11

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, I'm glad that you're back Matrix. The site has really been sucking lately. There have been no good posts. BBB i liked you post but it kinda confused me a little. Another thing is I've been really out of it lately. I just don't feel like my own self. i feel completely different. Well i am awaiting your new posts. I hope they will be as good as some of your older stuff. well see ya later

Quad4IV

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Matrix I agree. Since befor the Board changed and i became Quad4IV i have been working on a LTR Tips.

I'l sill be a while but when its done its going to be GREAT!

cant think of a user name

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn right. A lot of people on this board should get their s*** together. Especially the ones writing lame-azz questions that don't even deserve a reply because they haven't read the bible properly!

We are guys... men...... not some clueless little wimps. If you however find yourself in that clueless category then read the bible. The HS bible. Why is it that so many people fail to notice it before posting some crap? Why? Why? Why???

I think due to the recent flock of lame-azz questions being posted on the board, the ppl who know their stuff just cant be bothered answering or posting.

They want to get on with their life and move on. Which leaves behind only SOME people who know their stuff.

In fact I think theres more newbies frequenting this board than non-newbies.

Poor discussion forum.....

thecraftylefty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever since the modification of the site... I have not seen one Bible worthy post yet... I know I haven't been around much lately, but everyone I have asked hasn't even seen one
Sorry to disappoint you Matrix, but the purpose of this site isn't to create Bible worthy posts. It's to get better at dealing with women.

I remember back in the day (before the DJ Bible) people weren't worried about writing magnificent articles that were deemed socially superior. They were here to share ideas about attracting women. That being said the objective wasn't to become popular in some internet community. The objective was (and still is) to be the best you can.

"If your rap is strong it can't go wrong."

thecraftylefty

Abcd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For about the tenth time... How about fixing all the broken links in the bible?

DR.EGGMAN

Banned
Reaction score
And what about a college forum?

And what about the whinning AFC forum so we can clean the other forums?