"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Guys in relationships that don't live with each other, how many times a week do you hang out with your LTR

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Recently was Friday to Monday morning at my house, rest of the week I had to myself until Friday again.

Sometimes it was random throughout the week.

In LTR always at least 2-3 days a week I would see them.

FWB/casual maximum 1-2 days a week. Rarely ever 2 days.
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
It would depend upon how long you two have been dating. For relationships 6-12 months+ when the couple isn't living together, I think seeing each other at least 3 days a week is typical.
 

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,408
Reaction score
4,789
Location
Mexico
Whenever I want to get it wet. But I read somewhere that if you are not married, once a week should be fine.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
For me it was Friday to Sunday at my house, then one day a week, like a Tuesday or Wednesday I would go to her house.

So it was like seeing eachother 3x per week.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,510
Reaction score
11,386
For me it's like this:

Dating: 1-2 times/wk

Serious Relationship: 3 times/wk.
 

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 27, 2008
Messages
4,434
Reaction score
1,548
Age
82
Location
Australia
Hi Cornbread,
Great to see your evolution on this site...To keep yourself interesting and your principal Relationship fresh,vital,alive, always leave a minimum two or three days for Plates,Family,friends,whatever.... It is also beneficial to go out eating,movies,dancing with your primary love interest at least a couple of times weekly....once established an LTR is like a living sensient beast with a life of it's own it needs nurturing!
 
Top