Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guys, I need your help

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
Okay......I have done searches on the topic of sales, but I cannot find anybody that actually breaks down...HOW TO SELL. Like how to speak and should you just let the customer talk and so on...if anybody knows anything about sales, please, talk to me.....

Plain & Simple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dam i thought u would be out and clubbing now on a sat night...

sifer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PVSSY-EATER
Okay......I have done searches on the topic of sales, but I cannot find anybody that actually breaks down...HOW TO SELL. Like how to speak and should you just let the customer talk and so on...if anybody knows anything about sales, please, talk to me.....
How you sell:

• You become interested in the buyer.
  • You look at the buyer in the eyes and pay attention.
  • Depending on the product being sold, your voice tone will vary. If it's a more private thing (ie; condoms) you should speak in a more monotone voice. Like your good doctor. If it's a luxury-like thing (ie; watches) you should speak with more enthusiasm. Again, this depends on what you specialize in selling.
  • You should personally take the buyer to the product that the buyer wants.
  • You use the word YOU, not I. Example, "how can I help YOU?"; "YOU need something sir/ma'am?"; "maybe YOU should try these/that out before YOU make any purchase?"; "sir/ma'am is there something YOU'RE looking for?"
  • Listen.

I use YOU often. I create rapport in conversations with YOU. YOU creates a feeling of importance. YOU center the buyer as the center of attention.

If you see a product, the advertisement helps a lot by saying YOU often, another example:

Ever find these in
YOUR spouse?
YOUR children?
Even YOUR co-workers and boss?
How about YOURSELF?

YOU can always...

With YOU, it is much easier to relate.

I also emphasize being interested in the buyer because it creates the environment.

If let's say a buyer ask you where the condom section is, if you just say "in section 5", if he can't find it, he'll be less interested in buying and may look elsewhere.

If let's say a buyer ask you and you show him where the condoms are. You are showing him that you are interested. When you get to the condom, he will more than likely to thank you and take it to the counter.

When you are also interested in the buyer, you use the pronoun you more often. You may even share experience with the buyer and he'll think you're really listening. And you are because you're interested in the buyer and what he has to say and want.

Good is he who knows how to use his words.
Like seduction, like selling.

Notice the YOUs. You got it? You sure?

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
sifer....thanks a lot bro....

I have read the tom hopkins book called, Low Profile Selling, and it is a lot of reading and just a lot of stuff.....because what I am getting out of all this is this....

I should be more of a interested introvert when approaching customers.......like you said.....using you a lot....

I just dont want to fall into the same category as a lot of sales people, and that is being overly aggressive and pressurely....because I know that will lose my clients and not get me anywhere.....

It also says the key to getting sales, is overcoming objections....like it costs too much, or I want to think it over....these are the biggest ones....I still dont have good ways to overcome these without argueing with the customer or being too pushy....

sales is where I want to be, i love sales....but I KNOW...that if I improve my sales knowledge, I will improve my earnings....I never have a problem getting to see the number of people or calls I should make.....it is my approach and presentation that is off....anybody else have any more suggestions....please...

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
Supergigalo.....do you know of a website....please refer me to one...........I would really appretice it...thanx bro