Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guys...i Need Your Help!!!

CuT3L1LB1onD3

Don Juan
Reaction score
guys... what should I do? my problem is... that I like this guy and he's 4 years older than me, not that it matters, but he is into me and this other girl, who's kinda the class slut... I don't know if he likes me for me or if he just thinks he's gonna get some from me... 3 weeks ago, he made out with this girl for like 4 hours, she's my friend and she's like in LOVE with him... then 2 days later, he IGNORES her... what should I do? Should I go through with it and try to get him? Or should I just let the slut have him? His attitude has changed so much since the beginnning of the year because 3 girls like him.... and I'm scared he's gonna use me... HELP... please....
oh and if you have AIM, my sn is CuT3L1LB1onD3

Vigilante7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
u have no chance.....4 years older........damn, he is using u

I mean, he really wants a relationship with you

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vigilante7
u have no chance.....4 years older........damn, he is using u

I mean, he really wants a relationship with you
hahahaha true, true

CuT3L1LB1onD3

Don Juan
Reaction score
???

is that really what you think i should do? well, im kinda looking for a b/f right now, is that the smartest thing after i saw what he just did with my friend??

mdsoccer16

Reaction score
Linds,
Don't feel bad because you deserve better and he'll soon realize that you are worth more than he saw in you and you deserve to be treated with respect. And I know you will be happy with somebody else if he can't see you are a sweet girl who really liked him for what he was and his personality and looks and his sweetness than he is missing out on a good relationship.

CoreD11

Don Juan
Reaction score
why are there so many girls here? i mean this is a site for guys...i dont dislike the thought of you being here, just you dont see me going on to W.E. and talking about how big my **** is

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A guy 4 years older than you either (a) will use you for action then ditch you or (b) has something so wrong with him girls his age won't go for him, or (c) all of the above.

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HE is going to use you, let's not get that twisted. Is it going to be worth it ... for you? I would say maybe, if he is popular your reputation might sky rocket, I doubt in a good sense though. I say let the $lut have him.

rich_uk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mdsoccer16
Linds,
Don't feel bad because you deserve better and he'll soon realize that you are worth more than he saw in you and you deserve to be treated with respect. And I know you will be happy with somebody else if he can't see you are a sweet girl who really liked him for what he was and his personality and looks and his sweetness than he is missing out on a good relationship.
he doesnt give a sh!t about her, if hes 4 years older hes using her and is a kiddy fiddler by the sounds of it, he wont care about having a relationship with you becaue it sounds like he can get alot of action from other girls. open your eyes and realise he doensnt want you, he wont regret losing you and that you are being fcuking stupid.

how about you concentrate on guys your own age?

Osiris7250

Don Juan
Reaction score
bottom line is ur being used...and all he wants is ass. my guess is that he is just gonna hit it and quit it like he did to ur friend. if u want to hook up wit him do it, but dont expect any ltr.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
This Dude sounds like a player....redirect him to this site so he can become a pimp..LOL i'm just playing !! This guy is gonna use you sweety i can't see how you don't see that! Trust me stay away from him....OMG I'M OFFICIALLY A HATER !!! HEEELPP!!

BTW; To the DJ's Doesn't this seem like perfect example of why playing the game works ....He's a total dawgg everybody knows it yet he doesn't apologize for it and keeps chuging along and yet they still digg him ....amazing..

CUT3,can i ask you a question ...Can you tell me WHY you still like this guy?? and why do your freinds do?? i'm not trying to mess with you or put you down i'm just trying to analyse,this is a DJ discussion board and you said you would like to contribute ,didn't you this is theperfect way tp help peopel here WHY ARE GIRLS ATTRACTED TO THE D!CKHEAD THAT KNOWS HE"S A D!CKHEAD?? ...Help a brother out..

Escalade

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CuT3L1LB1onD3
none of you have any feelings at all... that's why you can't get any girls!!

LOL, there are no feelings involved here. He is a SENIOR trying to get with a FRESHMAN. In your other post you said that he couldn't go out with you because you were a freshman, but shortly therafter he was going with another freshman girl who was a slut I think you said.

Ask yourself why he would do this? Maybe because he figured you weren't a slut(which is good) and that you weren't easy enough so he went for the guaranteed booty.

You got NEXTED for another girl, live with it.

To my fellow DJs: Don't flame her because she's a girl on the guys board, because there are plenty of girls on this forum that contribute a lot.

Ask yourself this, are her questions really worse then some of the posts we see from AFC males, such as 'She looked at me, does she like me?' Now saying that, CuT3L1LB1onD3, if we give you advice you better trust our advice or get the fvck off the board instead of lashing back. Don't ask for advice if you can't take what we give you.

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look, CuT3L1LB1onD3...

There is nothing....and I mean NOTHING, that a SANE19 year old guy is going to want from a 15 year old girl...

You shouldn't go out with this guy.....hell, you shouldn't even be FRIENDS with this guy. He's a sicko, ESEPCIALLY if he screwed a SLUT that was 15.....do you really want to get with somebody like that? C'mon...

He should be getting with girls closer to his own age.....and you should be getting with guys your own age.

See, the reason why 15 year old girls like older guys, because guys their own age are all AFC's, but being 15, you just gotta take what you can get.

CuT3L1LB1onD3

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks

hey thanks guys! I took your advice today at school and we aren't friends anymore... you're right, I won't lash back at any of you, and yeah if you need any advice, private message me, alright?

thanks for the advice, you were right!!

Reaction score
yeah, that guy is a little perv. Why the hell are you meddling around with dudes like that to begin with. Take it easy, and slowly. I know a couple of girls who are going out with dudes his age, and they're always complaning about sh*t. And plus, don't expect an adult to hang with you every waking f*cking moment when he could be at the club or banging some college biatches..

If I had a 15-16 year old girlfriend, it wouldn't be a love matter, it would be just for convenience or something. Like getting a ride to work or another woman's house...but that's besides the point. That would be like dating one of my sister's friends and they're annoying as hell so...ummm don't like him or whatever because it usually isn't good news...

Whats your name anyways?

CuT3L1LB1onD3

Don Juan
Reaction score
my name's lindsay, thanks for your advice, you're right... i shouldn't like him because he's not that good of a catch, in some ways. what's your name?

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is rediculous.

I thought the board was in bad enough shape as it is, seeing all these AFC posts, cable leaving, etc. I can handle that however, those AFC's will grow into DJ's and we will all recover from cable's departure. But this, this is stupid. This is a forum for guys, not chicks, you don't belong here. Go to a girl help forums, if your going to stay here then be quiet and read, don't post.

Also, please, PLEASE! dont offer any guys here advice. AFC's are the people they are because they took girls/societys advice, this is the one place where they can REALLY learn what works.

You also pointed out to us that we dont get any girls because we have no feelings, that guy you are obviously obsessed about do you think he has 'feelings'?

Chicks are submissive, they don't know what they want.