Guys I need your HELP ASAP BY TOMORROW!!!

DasaniWater

Banned
Reaction score
PRETTY BIG POST, BUT VERY IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ AND HELP IT WOULD HELP ME GREATLY!!!!!!!

Hey Guys. I think you all know about my past relationship with my girl friend, if you dont heres a link. http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=99554

I dont think its necessary to read it. Anyways. Today my girl friend broke up with me. It wasnt like she just came up to me and broke up with me, i saw her today, everything was fine, we were talking being friendly, then she said to her friend that we're just friends. And then she told me that i could flirt with anyone id like and she wouldnt mind. I was just joking about it being C&F right, i didnt really think she was serious. She kept hugging me which was a new thing. I was thinking everything was better. but then i kisseed her chest and she said "you cant do that, we're only friends now" and i was like what?? When did we decide on this? well we talked for like 5 minutes about how she made her decision already, and we cant stay together and she just wanted to be friends. I told her i didnt want to be her friend. I began ignoring her.

I went to lunch, then 20 minutes later i came back and i saw her and smiled. I ignored her again. I sat down and began reading a book. Well i guess it did the trick, after everything she told me about being a friend, and dumping me when we love eachother, i guess it took her by suprise. Well she sat on my lap. and she kept hugging me and hugging me, saying "what do i have to do so we can be friends??" Well i let her hug me and then i began pushing her off me. And i said "no im not into that sort of thing", and i got her off me, and she was pulling my arm, the bell rang and i walked away to my next class.

Our prom is coming up, since i already got a tux and all that crap, i found her after school saying i would still take her, but that was it. I got home today, she posted some crap bulletin on her myspace saying that shes sorry for breaking my heart and that shes single now and that i will always be a friend in her heart... WELl F that. i dont want to move into the friend zone. I told her we're not friends, we're cool , but not friends. I took some tips from this site, and sent her message, wishing the best for her future and her next guy, and no hard feelings and that im fine, and its her loss. Well she replied back hoping that i didnt mean any of that stuff blah blah blah. I began ignoring her emails. She signed on msn tried to talk to me, i ignored her, until she began writing huge paragraphs.

HER: I still have love in my heart for you but I have to know the real you Dasaniwater without everything would you still love me? I wondered to myself and you dont and if you have found yourself a girl already to love besides me then you really had no love for me

ME: right, u completely ignored everything i had to say this past week and then u dump me.. im sorry but u screwed up. thats just how it is. now stop trying to act like its my fault and put the guilt on me

I told her i had to go do homework and i signed off. well she kept talking to herself on msn, and emailed me the whole convo

HER: I said I was sorry I wish you and I could be cool but no you want to run away from everything like always

she began spamming i was a coward and blah blah blah , then she told me why she broke up with me becuase im not a man and im a little boy (I think its because i cried everyday the past week practically begging for another chance and how much i loved her)
Then she wrote : and I was in love with you then you started all this bull **** with me, and you really scared me when you appeared at my house the other night (Whats wrong with that? Ive been dating her for 6 months, but this was the first time i did it without her knowing)

The last thing she wrote was : I dont want you to believe you only loved me I loved you too I wouldnt be here if I didnt
I told you the truth

Then she signed off i geuss, she emailed me the convo...

Okay since then, she basically called me about 25 times :D... i wonder why.. well i listened to her voice mails she keeps begging for me to pick up the phone, and says that why cant i talk to her or be friends and all that, well her last voice mail on her 25th call, she said "im going to stop calling you.... im sorry" it sounded like seh was a bit sad, but couldnt tell cus she was in bed.

OKAY this is my question. Do i keep ignoring her at school? I mean after waht she did to me??? how do i do this guys.. i want to act in a way that im happy and im not mad at all, but i dont want to act like i totally dont care and have her really move on from me and hurt her feelings.. u know? So do i still talk to her but on a smaller level, how do i act? We're still going to prom this saturday, so i want to know a certain way to act, i definetly dont want to end up in the friend zone by talking to her. So the way i am around her is very important... So please help me about what i should do!!!! THAnks...

Krak

Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep doin what your doing but flirt with new girls at school tomorrow. Make her realize what she's missing if she breaks up with you. Eventually she will come crawling back.

If she asks you what your intentions are. Just say the same thing, "were cool"

Try to look unphased by the break up

DasaniWater

Banned
Reaction score
Please

anymore advice??? I really dont want to do the wrong thing and make her move on for good, when i can do something else to make her chase me back... i dont want to end up in the friend zone like shes asking... so is ignoring her completely from now on the right hting? or how do i pull this off

Reaction score
First off, start here.

We all have self-confidence, but the WRONG BELIEF SYSTEM, will make us began giving off the wrong vibes and causing unattraction. I want you to begin writing and saying some affirmations to yourself consistently, like, "I see myself being attractive to (her name) or a lot of women at school," etc. Make sure you get a vision in your head while you say that of what that would look like. From this you should get a good feeling in your stomach, this "belief" is what women are very, very, attracted to, because it carries that vibe that makes them want you.

I sense you love this girl, which is fine. But, does she love you back? Now, I don't know, I don't be around here. What is your gut instinct telling you? If its saying she loves you, change your belief system. Respond to me so I can make sure you understand this.

Reaction score
She disrespected you severely by saying you were "just friends" to others in your presence without breaking it off with you first!!!!

She is playing mind games with you and you are a fool to go along with this charade!!!

Have some dignity and tell her to go to hell!!!!!!!!!!!

coder

Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl is either a) interested in or banging another guy or b) trying to take all the power in the relationship. Either way, why would you want her back? Start flirting with other girls. And take someone else to the stupid prom. That’s just dumb to take her to the prom after she broke up with you.