Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guys I Need Ur Help Asap!!!!! Please I Beg U....

WheyProtein

Banned
Reaction score
PLEASE PLEASE READ EVERYTHING!!!! PLEASE ITS VERY IMPORTANT....

guys i seriously need u to help me on this one, cus this will be the most important question i will have ever asked... if u will do me just this favor i would be really grateful. heres the story..

if u all remember my gf dumped me 2 days before our anniversary. she went to the dance with a date with this dude to homecoming, they ended up becoming boy friend and girl friend. they made out and kissed all that night. (i know cus ive been reading her friends myspace and she typed it to her) and they also went to a foot ball game together. anyways.. she says she really really likes him and everything. i was fine when we broke up, up until she called me a week after we broke up. i told her i was busy and hung up. then i checked her myspace that day to see whats new, what i read completely shattered me. well anyways, i called her to see how she was, and talkin to her like we were just friends, then i about her boyfriend, then i told her about the parties ive been going to... and i told her i never kissed or touched a girl.. (which is true, i never kissed one, but i did do other things with a girl but not sex)... anyways so i told her i cuddled with agirl in bed but didnt kiss her, this broke her heart, i told her i didnt kiss her though unlike her, i told her i didnt move on so fast.. i told her i still loved her and missed her.. this made her cry... and she asked me why i was telling her this... and this basically made her feel very confused cus she is still very in love with me..

ok so 2 days later, she got expelled from school for takin naked pictures (no more seeing her boyfriend for a month, her parents are very very strict). she called me cryin sayin her mom hit her and is kicking her out at the age of 18. i was being supportive. then i asked her abouit her bf. she told me she dumped him. then she had to go so i told her to call me later. then she never did.. next day i read her blog about how they got back together, and how she really likes him and she wastalkin about how i still call her and she still loves me and is confused... but she said she really likes the new start with a new "man".

so i was pissed off. she caled me later, and i told her to leave me alone, we fought, and she said she loves me andshes sorry but she cant be with me, i told her to not say that **** to me anymore cus if she loved me she would be with me. anyways after i hung up, i called her 20 minutes later, left her a voice mail apoligizing for blowing up, and i told her i was coo and i offered to be friends and i wished the best for her.

ok now back to now.... im going to list messages that i wrote to her and she wrote back to me... so here it goes..

first message i wrote to her on myspace, she didnt reply for like a day (i knew cus her bf was tellin her to ignore me)

hey i read ur blog, so u got back with him huh? i shake my head and just laugh it off because i kno he will never be as good as i was... well i cant be patient forever for u to wake up. but i just cant believe it... i think about us, our past,.. our promises... our memories... i would have givin u everything. but yeh, ur choice. well just so u kno im not gonna be checkin ur page anymore, im not gonna keep these feelings inside of me anymore, especially because you dont feel the same way about me anymore. thats life right. well anyways good luck hope everything works out with you. well anyways this cheerleader has been trying to get with me since i chilled at her house past few days... just a friends thing for me. its weird.. i think about it.. like so many girls want to get with me, but i didnt do anything.. why.. because i truely did love you... but i need to let that go like u did... so i will... dont worry though.... this ***** will never be as special as you were :)

then i wrote this....

lol, im still awake.. well anyways.. **** it.. ill just tell u might as well.. u remember like 2 weeks ago, u called me and we were kind of together but not really (big suprise), anyways, i told u i was at the bus stop and u asked me where i was goin and i told u it was a suprise and ud have to wait until our anniversary? well.... lol... i went to dejavu adult superstore.. and i bought a little mini **** vibrator ,... its really nice.. cost me like 35 dollars... but ya., i thought u would of liked it cus its like a mini dildo like 3 inches and its real powerful and its pink... and really silent too thats why its expensive.. anyways... . i mean i didnt wanna have that sittin in my drawer and not have u know about it so i thought i should just let u kno.. i was gona give u a orgasm for our anniversary. so hmm.. LOL.. one more day u could of had that suker in ur hands!! :) oh well.. i kno its pretty stupid of me telling u this.. but i mean u know.. might as well... anyways sweet dreams.

then she wrote these two messages back.....'

I am happy if you are. I dunno what you think about me, but when it all comes down I will always love you, but I feel I need to be punished to learn. You were the greatest guy I have ever met and that I truely liked the guy I am with right now he is mad because he still feels I love you and it sucks because I do. I am jealous just knowing about the girls you have been with and you have been at her house the past days and you say your feelings have not changed for me. Whatever you want to do in your life I am going to let you, but after this year I will still be here if you ever need me because you had my back when I was gonna move out the ******* I am with now did not even ****ing care that I was getting kicked out and you know what I deserve everything I get. I got rpc-d I dumped the best thing I ever had and now you will screw some chick and it will be all because of me. I hate that, but I love you and you have a good year ok.

and this message from her too....

I am sure with all the practice youw ill be getting with all the girls that like you well you will be so good at sex no one will need a toy. So what are you going to do with it? Oh ya and I knwo you think i had sex with the guy I am with nope I dont like him like a boyfriend I like him as a friend and he reads my blogs like you do/ I hope you are doing well I am not doing good at all and no one cares. I messed up when I lfet you but you and I both know some how it is right. Although in my heart I wish I never did it.

OKAY... now heres my message iwrote back.. was it a mistake writing this??? thats my big question right here.. should i convince her and tell her to come back to me, or basically act like i dont care?? i dont know what to do!! i want her to come back with me!!!!! my friend said i was stupid for saying this, and sometimes girls cant make a decision and are confused and u got to be the man and make it easier for them to come back by telling her ur feelings and convincing her, cus he said they wont do this by themselves.. so is this true?? was what i said a mistake???

last message i wrote back to her... by tyhe way im not moving to california i just said that to make her decision more urgent... but i dunno if i fcked up on what i said like i didnt even care... and i feel like im basically convicing her we're not meant to be.. but i didnt know that at the time i wrote it... i was trying to act like i didnt care and make her want me even more cus thats waht i learned here.. so i need to know whats right or wrong?

like i said, it was ur choice... stop talking about ur feelings with me ok we need to just give what we had up, theirs no such thing as happy endings. stop gettin my feelings twisted... we're over. no one cares? u know i care, and loved you more than anyone could have. anyones ill always be here for you no matter what, i promise. i cant ever hate you for what happened.. but just accept it. i will still love you but just as a friend. but u threw that away for some stupid ass adventure with some dude at ur school. you knew what u were doing, what was going to happen, so dont regret it.u wanted this. but it just cant be. we moved on. anyways if u ever need just let me kno or just someone to talk to or advice about guys... lol.. but ya just so u know im movin to california in 2 weeks... so i can start a new life just like u did.. well take care ok? i hope u find what u have been lookin for. but another thing, u say u rreally like him but just as a friend and hes already gettin all jelous? doesnt really sound like a great start... im guessin u 2 will last about 2 months max.. so dont do anythin stupid u will regret.. just my opinion.. ok.. good night

WheyProtein

Banned
Reaction score
i know what isaid back was probably right, but then again, what if her new bf the fcker whos jelous of me, is telling her sht like idont love her otherwise i wouldnt be acting like idont care.. and he convinces her that im not right for her and he is???

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she got expelled from school for takin naked pictures
Find those and post them, and we'll tell you exactly how to get her back.

No, actually, there's some funny stuff in your update, but nothing's changed. Everything we said last time is the same.

You keep calling her "confused". Stop calling her that. She SAID she wants Mr. Confident New Guy, not needy old you. And so she's with him. Nothing confusing there.

what if her new bf the fcker whos jelous of me, is telling her sht like idont love her otherwise i wouldnt be acting like idont care.. and he convinces her that im not right for her and he is???
He's not. When those two are kissing, you don't exist to them. They don't talk about you. That's real life.

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Phyzzle said:
Find those and post them, and we'll tell you exactly how to get her back.

No, actually, there's some funny stuff in your update, but nothing's changed. Everything we said last time is the same.

You keep calling her "confused". Stop calling her that. She SAID she wants Mr. Confident New Guy, not needy old you. And so she's with him. Nothing confusing there.

He's not. When those two are kissing, you don't exist to them. They don't talk about you. That's real life.
Well said m8 to the OP bro cut this girl out of your life, no girl and I mean no girl is worth this much of your time and emotions and thoughts, she is just some chick you hooked up at school and maybe bonked a few times, thats it end of story.

And really do you want a gf that has this sort of fvcked up life ?? You can do better then her bro.

And why the hell would you take her back anyway ?? So that she can do this all over again t you ?? Man the fvck up and leave the bit(h that she is, her problems in life arnt yours.

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SHUT UP.

YOU ARE PATHETIC.

She dumped YOU. And now she is out there getting fed d!ck from another GUY. And where you at? You can't even **** another woman... you just cuddle and 'not kiss' cause you're soooo in love with her. Meanwhile she is taking naked pictures of her sweet ass and sending them no other men who WILL fvck her all night LONG!

And why??!

Because you're so damn desperate and CLINGY. Read your own damn post and tell me that this is not the case.

Well?

And another thing: She dos NOT love you. Because if she really did... you guys would still be together. She would come running back if she TRULY was still in love, and not have a new man she hooked up with a week after getting rid of your PVSSY ass.

Its a bunch of crap she's feeding you.

Judge by actions... not by words.

"I looooove you whey protein... but I don't want to be anywhere near you, and you can't turn me on anymore, and I think that you are creepy and acting stalkerish... which really freaks me out which is why I have a new BF in case you decide to drop by anytime in the middle of the night.

But I looooove you. Can't you see that?"

HELL NO! Get a hold of your emotions. You are living a LIE right now. Its all fake. None of it is true and you can't see that cause yo're letting emotions run loose. Your brain is like a scrambled egg right now. < And it was ALL CAUSED by your lack of self-control and because you got too attached.

You got to really look at yourself... because you are going to be the new Dasani Water around here. And listen to that podcast I told you about. He talks about YOU and YOUR situation and what you should do. Do it.

And....

YOU ARE PATHETIC.

SHUT UP.

You got to get a hold of yourself and always be the "whey" that your girl used to be in love with. You were strong then... and when you gave that up 'for her' she went to find it somewhere else. You fvcked up. You went from a real man to a pvssy 'for her'. And look what it has gotten you.... nothing but pain and torment.

BECAUSE YOU GAVE TOO MUCH. BECAUSE YOU SHOWED WEAKNESS by letting her dictate who you are.

Straighten up and fly right. You know how. Just remember who you were before.

Last edited:

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you still having contact with this girl? Don't you realize that you are nothing more than an emtional tampong for her? Get a grip man!

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
Call Me Daddy - i love the "new Dasani water" line LOL

WheyProtein - i know exactly what is going on here, pay very careful attention to what I am about to tell you:

I HAVE BEEN IN YOUR EXACT SITUATION BEFORE - ok, so im speaking from experience to you.

This is "high school love". This is not the love that lasts. This is the love that you both DID feel, but the IDEA of being in love was more important to both of you than the actual LOVE itself. Look at what this girl has done to you. She dumped you.....nobody cares what reason she did it for, but she DID IT. She does not love you, and she will never love you again the same way, even if you do get back with her.

do u kno why?????

because YOU FVCKING HATE HER WITH ALL YOUR HEART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE SITTING THERE, IN LOVE, AND SHE DOES THIS TO YOU AND HURTS YOU. YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE A DEEP ROOTED HATRED FOR HER BECAUSE SHE IS HURTING YOU RIGHT NOW, AND YOU NEVER EVER EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR THOUGHT SHE WOULD DO THAT.

thats it, no matter what happens, YOU will not trust her again EVER.

you have no relationship left..........

lets do best case/worst case scenario if you 2 get back, then lets do best/worst case if you 2 never ever talk again

IF YOU TWO GET BACK TOGETHER IN THE NEAR FUTURE:

Worst Case Scenario - you 2 will be fightign constantly over emotional bullshyt, and in the end you will end up hurt more than ever before, it might turn you into a depressed woman hater AFC whos gonna attempt suicide

Best Case Scenario - you two will somehow someway stay together and have good times, except your depression will slowly start to build (based on not knowing when shes gonna dump you next, because remmeber, you RESENT HER, YOU HATE HER DEEP INSIDE FOREVER........so little by little, every time she does anythign SLIGHTLY suspicious, your rage will build and build, and the ending of this best case scenario will be you killing her because your HATRED will surface and it WILL turn you psycho (trust me, the kind of love you talk about, its borderline psychotic, and in years after all the rage building up, u'll feel 10 times worse WHILE you are with her than you do right now while your WITHOUT her)

IF YOU AND HER NEVER TALK AGAIN

Worst Case Scenario - it will take you weeks, months, years to get over her, but in the end, you will forget about her when you meet the next love of your life - and you WILL meet her trust me (ive met the next love of my life 4 times in the last 3 years when i thougth i couldnt!!!! lol)

Best Case Scenario - you will get over her faster than you think, just start dating as many girls as possible, be a player who fvcked a different girl every week and do that until you are over her - it WILL work.........and NEVER check up on her, if you dont check on her for a week or two, you will forget her

you better ****ing READ THAT SHYT I JUST SPENT ALL MY TIME TYPING, AND DONT YOU DARE IGNORE IT, OR ASK ANY MORE QUESTIONS - READ IT, AND USE IT

DONE

JackFromNY

Reaction score
Yo Man!

First off...

You need to take some time to get your **** together. You need to remove yourself from myspace, get rid of anything of hers you may have. Buy some firecrackers, fireworks, gasoline, etc, and locate a burn barrel and have a mass burning.

Seriously,

Destroying her stuff will go a long way towards healing yourself. You need to remove yourself from the situation. You need to keep yourself from looking at her myspace profile. It will drive you crazy.

***Other guys who berate this guy... WTF... We have all been here before. This kid is in high school. He's learning the hard way about the nature of women. Give him a break.***

Man, as you grow up and learn you'll see that a woman's love is not the same as a man's love. Our love is loyal and lasting, unless you have a psychotic controlling ***** who bothers you every waking second of the day. This "little girl" as I call her seduced you into believing that she "loved" you and she was genuine. You we're the flavor of the week and you got next'ed because you opened up too much and showed weak, feminine traits.

There is no way back now...

You better throw away any illusions about her having second thoughts, or realizing that, yeah, he was a great guy and I was stupid. One a chick is gone, she is gone. Another difference between men and women.

It happens to the best of us. ****, when a woman or "little girl" does this, the first reaction is to lash out, and to send an email or text saying, you are wrong, never find a guy like me, etc... Of course, that is most likely true, but the showing of more emotion is not aiding you...

Take some time for yourself. Detach yourself from her circle of friends. Get a new hobby. Focus your energy into something positive... Learning an instrument, song writing, working out... Make yourself more marketable and interesting...

The best move after the breakup for you would have been to "walk away" and dissapear. However, that is impossible for you to do when some "little girl" pulls that **** on you.

You are dealing with major betrayal now. You are angry. She seduced you. She told you she loved you. She told you never to break her heart. You promised her you wouldn't. You trusted her... And now she pretends she never cared about you. Women seem to be real good at forgetting and rewriting their history. Its time for you man to write your history. Chalk this up to experience. The next time you date, and in time you will, just rememeber that tomorrow is not guarenteed. She may be telling you she loves you, but tomorrow, she could change like the wind. Love yourself, put yourself first, and don't open up your emotions.

Be well friend

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update:

DasaniWater = WheyProtein = It's troll time!

skip2mylou781 said:
dasaniwater said he drinks dasani water all day cuz he lifts weights.......and whey protein is a supplement

Call_Me_Daddy said:
HAHAHA!! Could be.

Funny how he also made an account just after Dasani. And they're both in high school, AFC obsessed over a chick who dumped them, and write almost the same! And they don't have friends (except their GF).

LOL.

Nice try Dasani/Whey. I know you either trolling or lurking right now.

I think I found another troll! What's my score now? Round Six or Seven? I forget.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
She's getting nakeddd...that's right on. Surely, you have to send us at least one picture. (haha..)

DasiniWater...LOL, that's old. Totally forgot about the guy.

Out of everything here, I think this line sums up everything. It'll show you the world, give you more then anything, and it's free! I'll even supersize the serving and add colour! Limited qualities available!!:D
Call_Me_Daddy said:
She does NOT love you. Because if she really did... you guys would still be together.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Dude YOUR HELLVA WEAK!!! For one thing your to young to be in a relationship. It's obviously from your actions that your too immature to handle it.

She dumped you, do f*ck another guy. When that didn't workout she came back to "old reliable."

Why are you stalking this girl? You obviously don't have a dude, because if you did, he would k*ck your ass for acting like a little b*tch. If this girl your first piece of a$$ or something?

What you need to do is walk away from this b*tch and find some new chicks. Normally I would recommend that you "keep her in the bullpen," but your dumba$$ will just fall "in love," with her again. I'm going to post this on the Leykis board so we can have our laugh for the day.

BTW, can we get a link to those naked pictures?

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WOW can all you mofos just stfu and stop being harsh the wussy.

Hes girl dumped him...be supportive...most of you claim to be an Alpha but apperantly NOT.

Anyways give him tips as not to be so needy and clingy...bro your girl dumped you TWO DAYS BEFORE YOUR ANNIVERSARY, went to homecoming with another dude, AND MADE OUT WITH HIM...yet she still loves you awwww.

dump her, shes no use to you, nor should she have any value to you.

Secondly bro come on now...why did you call her soooo many effin times. You even oppologized...FOR WAT!

and stop going on her myspace...who gives a crap whats written on it, most the ppl on their are in need to either be "in the crowd" or just want attention.

Anyways cut all communications with her and go on living your life trying to find something better.

As for some of you on this board...yall need anger managment

arlanda

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, don't waste your time on this troll. It's ****ing obvious this guy is DasaniWater. I commend him for putting so much effort into making up all this **** - mental illness can truly unlock ones (in his case literate) potential.

If he was for real, you are still wasting your time. He won't listen to you. I am no longer AFC because I got my heart broken several times - we all need to have this kind of experience in our life before we can change. It's like the difference between guys who experienced war and who only read about it.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please stay away from this girl because I fear the possible mega-screwy children that would come from such an entangulation.

Raptured Phoenix

Don Juan
Reaction score
almost the EXACT same thing happened to me

skip2mylou781 said:
YOU FVCKING HATE HER WITH ALL YOUR HEART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE SITTING THERE, IN LOVE, AND SHE DOES THIS TO YOU AND HURTS YOU. YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE A DEEP ROOTED HATRED FOR HER BECAUSE SHE IS HURTING YOU RIGHT NOW, AND YOU NEVER EVER EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR THOUGHT SHE WOULD DO THAT.

thats it, no matter what happens, YOU will not trust her again EVER.

you have no relationship left..........

lets do best case/worst case scenario if you 2 get back, then lets do best/worst case if you 2 never ever talk again

IF YOU TWO GET BACK TOGETHER IN THE NEAR FUTURE:

Worst Case Scenario - you 2 will be fightign constantly over emotional bullshyt, and in the end you will end up hurt more than ever before, it might turn you into a depressed woman hater AFC whos gonna attempt suicide

Best Case Scenario - you two will somehow someway stay together and have good times, except your depression will slowly start to build (based on not knowing when shes gonna dump you next, because remmeber, you RESENT HER, YOU HATE HER DEEP INSIDE FOREVER........so little by little, every time she does anythign SLIGHTLY suspicious, your rage will build and build, and the ending of this best case scenario will be you killing her because your HATRED will surface and it WILL turn you psycho (trust me, the kind of love you talk about, its borderline psychotic, and in years after all the rage building up, u'll feel 10 times worse WHILE you are with her than you do right now while your WITHOUT her)

This is too true. Trust me.

My girl and I "broke up" and I had 3 new dates set up to help me get my mind off of her. All of a sudden she "has to talk to me."

So we talk and she starts crying and tells me she doesnt care if the most I can think of her is a ****buddy she just loves me and wants to be with me no matter what. She is literally sitting there SOBBING into my lap. Mumbling about how much she loves me and wants to be with me.

SO I say "okay, we can be together"

GUESS WHAT?

While I think we are back together again, and we are doing sexual stuff with each other, she is DATING SOME OTHER DUDE. And goes with HIM to the prom?? Then she ****ing tells me that she was grinding on him at the prom and stayed at his house till 230am and "gave him a goodnight kiss on the lips."

You know why? Because were "techincally never going out again!!!!!!!!!"

She loved me SOOOO MUCH that me not literally saying the words "will you go back out with me" meant that she could go **** around with other guys.

But you know how retarded I was? I got pissed off, etc. told her if she loved me she would be doing that ****, yadda yadda. She had to "think about it" and be "confused" and finally that other guy was going to move to another state so she made up some bull**** about how she finally realized she loved me.

And you know what happened after that?

I COULD NEVER TRUST HER AGAIN. She always did **** that made me suspicious, and you know what is even worse? MY SUSPICIONS WERE CORRECT!

Girls are heartless. They are INCAPABLE of "love" as you think of it.

They are incapable of commitments because they are ruled by their EMOTIONS that they feel AT THE MOMENT.

Sure while shes WITH YOU or THINKING ABOUT YOU or doing this or that, she FEELS like she "loves you."

Then she goes out with her new bf and everything she felt is gone. Now she is ruled by her emotions at THAT given time and she likes him, and finds him attractive and this and that. And then she tells you "im so confused because I love you while im talking to you right now, but then when we stop talking I love everyone else."

THATS what shes really saying. THATS the problem, to you "love" means for the rest of your life, and to her LOVE means INFATUATION/LUST/HORMONES/CHEMICALS IN HER BRAIN BUBBLING UP RIGHT NOW.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=111186 - Women are not MEN.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=101067 - The inner workings of women: emotions

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=83349 - the truth about women.

accept it all.