Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

guys hitting on your girl at a club

terry4459

Reaction score
A guy was hitting on my girlfriend on the dance floor last night at a club when i was right there dancing with her..what might be the best way to handle it without kicking his ass and getting mine kicked out?????

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
As long as he's not making her uncomfortable, sit back and smile...you know who she's going home with at the end of the night.

And if she starts reciprocating...well, plenty of other good-looking girls around.
;)

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in this situation on Friday, my girl stayed away from me
because she was upset and these guys start hitting on her. I let her handle it, she has been handling this sort of thing her whole life, she can do it now. In fact at one point she looked at me wanting me to bail her out, I still let her handle it because she got herself into that mess, she can get herself out.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My buddy's g/f is a "10". He can barely make it through an hour without someone trying to grab on his girl. He gets PISSED.

It isn't so bad when the dudes realize that she has a man with her and back off, but some of them just don't take the hint and proceed.

If she isn't being physically harassed I would blow it off. If someone doesn't seem to get it move around and put YOUR ass between him and your girl. That should get rid of MOST of them.

terry4459

Reaction score
well she had to leave with me...she lives 4 hours away LOL weve known each other for 2 years and its the first time she has been to my city

usdaprime

Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally would have invited him outside. I mean don't you guys think your woman would think dang my man wouldnt fight for me?

digitalrat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by STR8UP
My buddy's g/f is a "10". He can barely make it through an hour without someone trying to grab on his girl. He gets PISSED.

It isn't so bad when the dudes realize that she has a man with her and back off, but some of them just don't take the hint and proceed.

If she isn't being physically harassed I would blow it off. If someone doesn't seem to get it move around and put YOUR ass between him and your girl. That should get rid of MOST of them.
For some reason, I'm really interested in seeing what this "10" looks like. Use all your powers, get a picture and post it.

ChevyLover

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by usdaprime
I personally would have invited him outside. I mean don't you guys think your woman would think dang my man wouldnt fight for me?

I think that would be classified as jealousy. I mean if your girl doesn't like you enough to tell the other guy to fvck off, she's not worth it. Let her have the choice between you and this other knob. Being a challenge like that and not worrying because you "know" that she will choose you over him is good dj practice.

Its another issue if he is sexually harrassing her - if he just won't stop and she wants him to and makes it clear. If she tells the guy to beat it and he just won't get the hint, then I would stand up and tell him to come into a dark corner and beat the fvck out of him.

My friends dad told him once to never take it outside because there is the chance he has some of his buddies waiting out there as well - it happened to him once and he got the living shiat kicked out of him. His dad just told him to drop the guy and walk away like it never happened. That way you don't get kicked out and you don't have the chance of his friends beatin the fvck out of you outside.

CL

PiNkMaGGiT

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah that $hit really annoys me. I know it shouldn't but it does. THe girl I'm with atm is probably a 9 and she always gets these tossers who think they're the $hit mackin on her wherever she goes. I try and stay out of it but I usually give them looks so they know I'm not cool with it. If they keep goin I step up. They back down then. But yeah. I hate feeling jealous, it isn't really a feeling of jealousy you just feel as if you're being disrespected or something, I don't know it's really weird but it gets right under my nose.

terry4459

Reaction score
well this guy had 2 buddies with him and there was just me and my g/f and she wouldnt tell me what he said til after we left..she was afraid id start something...what pissed me off is im right there and this ass is doing this sh*t...its insulting to both of us....also at the time the bouncers were throwing someone elses ass out too so i guess he figured they were too busy to be bothered with him if something started

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting. I think that if you have a GF, there's no need to go to any clubs, because that's like going straight into the lion's den. You need to find other places to go and things to do besides clubs when you're already in a relationship.

Anyways, this stuff might happen in other places besides clubs too. I find that when it does, the best thing to do is to just not make too big an issue of it until it really is a big issue.

payaya

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by becker
Interesting. I think that if you have a GF, there's no need to go to any clubs, because that's like going straight into the lion's den. You need to find other places to go and things to do besides clubs when you're already in a relationship.

Anyways, this stuff might happen in other places besides clubs too. I find that when it does, the best thing to do is to just not make too big an issue of it until it really is a big issue.
i have a gf, her and i love going to clubs, just beucase we enjoy the music company etc.

If your girl has respect for you and she considers you a very important person, she would know how to handle the situation, but if the guys hitting on her become more forceful, thats where you come in.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting. I think that if you have a GF, there's no need to go to any clubs, because that's like going straight into the lion's den.
There is some truth to this.

Anyways, this stuff might happen in other places besides clubs too.
Yes, but alcohol usually isn't involved in other situations. Makes people say and do what they normally wouldn't.

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ChevyLover
I mean if your girl doesn't like you enough to tell the other guy to fvck off, she's not worth it.

Its another issue if he is sexually harrassing her - if he just won't stop and she wants him to and makes it clear. If she tells the guy to beat it and he just won't get the hint, then I would stand up and tell him to come into a dark corner and beat the fvck out of him.
Took the words right out of my mouth.

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by terry4459
A guy was hitting on my girlfriend on the dance floor last night at a club when i was right there dancing with her..what might be the best way to handle it without kicking his ass and getting mine kicked out?????
Well, Terry if you have a girl who is atleast a "6" in lookdsshe is going to get hit on. In a club, guys are like flies on **** when they see a "half decent" looking chick,let alone an 8+. I was at a club last week with some chick I know (slamming body, but not too hot face) and she was getting stopped and hit on every minute by some greaseball guinea or some steakhead. Now, of course I did not care because I am not "with" her, but how the hell do the guys know that?

Basically, if guys hit on your girl right in front of you, I would get pissed too becuase that is just blatant disrespect. However, if you get seperated from your girl for a few minutes and some guy is hitting on her..there is no reason to get pissed because he probably does not know she has a man. Face it, if you were in a club and you saw a cute chick, you would probably go talk to her.

For this reason alone, I am reluctant to hit on chicks in clubs because it is hard sometimes to tell who is with who and who is a hothead, insecure etc. One second you could be talking to a chick and the next some jealous ******* sucker punches you in the jaw.

bugsquish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol i spent friday night before last in a police cell cuz some slease was harassing a girl i was with, and she asked me to help out.
my advice to save A)being kicked out, B)bruising your pretty face and knuckles C)sharing my fate on a concrete slab is:
tell the bouncers about the slease - thats what they get paid for.

only if the girl isnt interested in the guy.... if she is then next

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would mainly have a problem with the fact that most of the time if you're in a club, people won't give a crap if the girl is with you or not, because the atmosphere is like a total dog-eat-dog environment.

I think it's bad for the relationship to do that stuff too much, especially if it's a LTR and it's pretty serious. If your GF is hot, she's going to get hit on for sure, and some guys just don't respect other guys when it comes to girls.

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
I would mainly have a problem with the fact that most of the time if you're in a club, people won't give a crap if the girl is with you or not, because the atmosphere is like a total dog-eat-dog environment.

I think it's bad for the relationship to do that stuff too much, especially if it's a LTR and it's pretty serious. If your GF is hot, she's going to get hit on for sure, and some guys just don't respect other guys when it comes to girls.
Very true, good insight.

trajhenkhet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a rare opportunity for one to test their women. Depending on her response to these "advances", it should indicate where you and her stand in a relationship.

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, tell me about it. My last 2 girlfriends were HOT, first one 9 body, 7 face, next one 10 body (the best!) and 8 face..the best bit was that they found me, i didn't find them!

First time i went clubbing with my first GF, sleazy guys hitting on her, wolf whistlening before we even got inside..and when we did and started dancing, some guys even had the nerve to grab her arse!! Grr..didn't i let em have it :mad:

By the time i was with 2nd GF i was used to it, it still annoyed me but as long as she didnt reciprocate with them i took their 'interest' as a compliment..

But, im single again so what would i know :eek: