"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Guys here who are very lean, do you get more attention from women at 8-10% bodyfat than 15-20%?

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
Only reason I ask is the male face makes a huge difference from 15-20% BF down to 8-10%. This is assuming you have a masculine facial structure. If you have no chin or a weak jawline, you're screwed no matter what. This is probably the most extreme example I've ever seen






to






Do you guys notice a big difference? do you get better quality chicks? Do you get more women approaching you? just curious
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
9%, basically as low as possible. Was easier to so before I needed cardio. When I hit 15% or higher I am invisible to women. At 9% random women take pictures with me to make ppl jealous lol
so why do you say dating is so hard then? You said you have a good looking face, lean, you live in LA right?

and i don't think you're nearly as specific as i am
 

The_411

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 20, 2005
Messages
962
Reaction score
149
I wouldn’t get caught up in the numbers so much as body fat is quite difficult to measure accurately.

Just worry about staying fit.
 
Last edited:

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
43
I don't know if you are lean and pretty on LA people will think youa re gay first.


lol serious stop caring how other guys look, and concentrate on you, didn't we said this before?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
Dating isn't as hard as you think it is, the women are just not very loyal.
I know tons of very loyal women but i don't live in LA

my family is full of beautiful and very loyal women but I'm Armenian...we have strong family values. Divorce barely exists in Armenia
 

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2018
Messages
817
Reaction score
575
Age
51
This out of shape guy was grabbing her ass in public and she was all into him. In real life things are never as black and white as you'd want to believe.
 

Attachments

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
This out of shape guy was grabbing her ass in public and she was all into him. In real life things are never as black and white as you'd want to believe.
she looks out of shape also though
 

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2014
Messages
612
Reaction score
357
Bro I see people that are tradionay not attractive but because if the way the hold themselves, because of their confidence, even the expressions on their face they get laid by hotties all the time. I have a friend like this. He’s a 4/10 and he has sex with 8/10 women.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2014
Messages
612
Reaction score
357
Also. I find the concept of being insecure about appearance to be very feminine. That’s something women worry about. When you throwing out all this feminine energy, dating will be hard for you. You fap frequently?
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Also. I find the concept of being insecure about appearance to be very feminine. That’s something women worry about. When you throwing out all this feminine energy, dating will be hard for you. You fap frequently?
Probably so. It further insures that your sexual vibe is no good.
 

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2018
Messages
817
Reaction score
575
Age
51
she looks out of shape also though
She has some love handles (I actually like them, a little something to spank and grab) but had a cute face and no cellulite I could see, very fvckable...to me anyway. But even then, the dude is waaaay out of shape, pregnant belly and all.
 

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 8, 2011
Messages
637
Reaction score
241
Location
Melbourne
This out of shape guy was grabbing her ass in public and she was all into him. In real life things are never as black and white as you'd want to believe.
I went out with a few friends and 2 girls I knew said to a mate who's a gym junkie, that they prefer a dadbod over a dude that was ripped. The look of disbelief on his face was hilarious. Their reasoning that the "dadbod" dude would have more personality and character about him.
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
I went out with a few friends and 2 girls I knew said to a mate who's a gym junkie, that they prefer a dadbod over a dude that was ripped. The look of disbelief on his face was hilarious. Their reasoning that the "dadbod" dude would have more personality and character about him.
does the girl look like bru luccas or jaime koeppe?


if not, her opinion is invalid. I only care about women who workout
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,759
Reaction score
9,964
Their reasoning that the "dadbod" dude would have more personality and character about him.
I could see how a non-self disciplined guy might be more fun to be around than someone who tries to stick to structured routines (like workouts). Sort of like how some guys who live stable, responsible lives might be considered boring. Might be. Backbreaker used to post about how guys with no jobs could direct all their energy into being and having fun.

But a lot of the appeal of the dad bod is probably that women don't feel like their own bodies are being judged so severely if the guy they're with isn't perfect.
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
I could see how a non-self disciplined guy might be more fun to be around than someone who tries to stick to structured routines (like workouts). Sort of like how some guys who live stable, responsible lives might be considered boring. Might be. Backbreaker used to post about how guys with no jobs could direct all their energy into being and having fun.

But a lot of the appeal of the dad bod is probably that women don't feel like their own bodies are being judged so severely if the guy they're with isn't perfect.
1)I actually agree that people who live very tight, strict lives aren't that fun. Yes I love fitness but Saturday nights, I go out and eat whatever I want and drink whatever I want. You gotta have 1-2 days a week where you allow yourself total freedom. Everything in moderation

2)I agree that the appeal of the dad bod is related to women not being judged

3)The only women who say they don't like an awesome, chiseled physique look like garbage themselves for the most part. You think a girl who looks like this is going to be into dad bods? not a chance
 

Attachments

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,759
Reaction score
9,964
The only women who say they don't like an awesome, chiseled physique look like garbage themselves for the most part.
Perhaps, perhaps not. PUAs have always said that the better looking a girl is, the more insecure she is about her looks. I don't know if I agree with that or not, I think it's one of those things that are true in some cases and not in others. Like most PUA lore.

Also, there are those women who are driven by other things not so related to the physical. Caretaker types for instance, who like men who are broken in some way, and feel the urge to care for them.
But all that aside, I would rather be in good shape than not.
 

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 8, 2011
Messages
637
Reaction score
241
Location
Melbourne
I could see how a non-self disciplined guy might be more fun to be around than someone who tries to stick to structured routines (like workouts). Sort of like how some guys who live stable, responsible lives might be considered boring. Might be. Backbreaker used to post about how guys with no jobs could direct all their energy into being and having fun.

But a lot of the appeal of the dad bod is probably that women don't feel like their own bodies are being judged so severely if the guy they're with isn't perfect.
I might add these girls are in their late twenties, there looking long term hence their appreciation for more of a "dadbod" look.

In my experience dudes who are into their chiseled looks have had little to no game and rely heavily on their looks.

The whole explosion of guys becoming gym junkies and focusing on gainzz has just become the male version of women with an eating disorder.
 

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
I think the "appeal" of a dad bod to women is just women who don't want to be in a totally uneven relationship where the guy has all the options and all the power

Like how i wouldn't recommend you seriously date a supermodel even if you could
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top