Guys here over 30, how is social life like at your age OUTSIDE of women?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Wot, go out with PUAs instead? No thanks, that's not my idea of a chill evening.
Learn from the masters. And by all means avoid men who are not successful with women. Go alone if you have to.

We mimic the people we associate with. We use their terms, their body language. I shared an apartment with a guy from work 1-2 years ago, and he turned out to be a 40 year old virgin. When I started dating my current girlfriend (4 months after he moved out, ending an 8 month slump I was in) she said my body language was strange at first. I realized I had started acting like a virgin!

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Learn from the masters. And by all means avoid men who are not successful with women. Go alone if you have to.

We mimic the people we associate with. We use their terms, their body language. I shared an apartment with a guy from work 1-2 years ago, and he turned out to be a 40 year old virgin. When I started dating my current girlfriend (4 months after he moved out, ending an 8 month slump I was in) she said my body language was strange at first. I realized I had started acting like a virgin!
Well, it depends what your intentions are. But it's a good point you raise about who you keep company with. With that in mind, I like to keep moving in various circles if I can.

At my age, going out alone with the sole intention to 'score' is creepy... in my opinion. That's a younger man's game. Even then though it's better for him to go out with a mate, have a social evening, and maybe draw some lucky lady into the fun he is genuinely having. He will become more of an 'all-rounder' that way... instead of being overly-developed in one area... and becoming 'lop-sided'.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
At my age, going out alone with the sole intention to 'score' is creepy... in my opinion.
He didn't just say "creepy" did he. @bigneil do you reckon this is coming from a feminized mind or from a man who's not very comfortable in his own skin?
Even then though it's better for him to go out with a mate, have a social evening, and maybe draw some lucky lady into the fun he is genuinely having. He will become more of an 'all-rounder' that way... instead of being overly-developed in one area... and becoming 'lop-sided'.
Talking in extremes again. As if a man who decides that he wants to get laid that night and has the balls to go out and do it, is not socially developed in all aspects of life. Naive pretentious thinking. Player shaming as usual from this guy. "the supposed non players are simply throwing dust in your eyes"

Exactly. What does that tell you if his friends are clueless with women. this one has just recently learned to chat to women, but still believes he's not in the game.....still afraid to pull the trigger. Easier to deny game and stay celibate.

Don't hang around men who gawk at women and/or are surprised that you don't scare them off. You are much better off alone.
True that. It's when you're really progressing in life you become picky with whom you socialize. In fact, sometimes it's just a natural
progression........the blue pillers fade away. I think that's why this guy is trying to distance himself from "game" and being seen as a "player".......he doesn't want to offend women or his blue pill gormless "friends". So better to stay gormless and bluepill by denying game and stating that you're above "players"....

You want to make an omelet, you got to break a few eggs.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Well, it depends what your intentions are. But it's a good point you raise about who you keep company with. With that in mind, I like to keep moving in various circles if I can.

At my age, going out alone with the sole intention to 'score' is creepy... in my opinion. That's a younger man's game. Even then though it's better for him to go out with a mate, have a social evening, and maybe draw some lucky lady into the fun he is genuinely having. He will become more of an 'all-rounder' that way... instead of being overly-developed in one area... and becoming 'lop-sided'.
Why is that your sole intention? I'm basically your age. When you go out to a place where you're a regular, you'll know everyone. Why take a bum chum?

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is that your sole intention? I'm basically your age. When you go out to a place where you're a regular, you'll know everyone. Why take a bum chum?
Well, my point was that I have many intentions when it comes to going out. I may just want to chill with a colleague or a mate on some particular night. We may also be open to meeting women on that night, but it is going to be a peripheral concern.

I am not a planet to revolve around women, and most of the teaching here would agree with that. I think what a lot of guys can miss here is the value friendships bring to your life. This may take your focus off women, but it may also help women to focus on you; being a sociable guy is an attractive quality.

Last edited:

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Well, my point was that I have many intentions when it comes to going out. I may just want to chill with a colleague or a mate on some particular night. We may also be open to meeting women on that night, but it is going to be a peripheral concern.

I am not a planet to revolve around women. Most of the teaching here on women has it exactly opposite. I think what a lot of guys can miss here is the value friendships bring to your life... there is just too much focus on the opposite sex.
I'm a loner so I generally go out alone so I can come and go as I please. That's why I like having one super date per week (often overnight), with 5-6 days to reminisce, review photos, hang out alone, and plan the next super date.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And yet I have 1000% more likes than your unemployed black as-s.
I'm a business owner
work a 9-5
Bitcoin Owner
I'm Solidified Bigneil and I don't pay for pusssy

Why da fucc would I care about sosuave likes? smh cornball

We can go chick for chick, pic for pic, lifestyle for lifestyle but it be boring cause honestly I have nothing to proof ha ha ha

Per addendum

LIke the racists coward you are you delete your comment

Last edited:

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I'm a business owner
work a 9-5
Bitcoin Owner
I'm Solidified Bigneil and I don't pay for pusssy

We can go chick for chick, pic for pic, lifestyle for lifestyle but it be boring cause honestly I have nothing to proof ha ha ha

Per addendum

LIke the racists coward you are you delete your comment
Solidified what? ****wad? F*ck you, I would make you cry within thirty seconds if you were in front of me.

Nothing to proof? You moron. You mean nothing to prove? Can we go English skills for English skills? Your business is not in America obviously.

Chick for chick? You wish. Show me ten 99 rated photos and we'll talk, taco stand man.

You are declaring this Interracial Gangbang flash a pair of 99 rated supermodels? You're a barefoot black man. Try again.

Bitcoin??

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You mean nothing to prove?

You call this flash a 99 rated supermodel?

Bitcoin??
*sigh*

Unlike you the models I have dealt with in the past, are solidified the **** would i post them here for so weirdos like you can IM them and say

"Hey do you know this guy?"

you're a clown BigNeil, I would respect you more if you were honest all this rich man talk with no proof, it's corny

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Show us one single 99 rated photo and I'll forgive you for a lifetime of free Doritos on welfare.

IraLeo

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is true. So the older you are, the more credit you deserve for landing a certain babe.

Most people are absolutely desperate to find some way to rain on your parade, which is why Coach Corey Wayne stopped talking about relationships to anyone. I've observed the same thing. People immediately assume the absolute worst. "You're paying her?" "So you have a lot of money?" "So she's a *****?".

Any time you do something worthwhile, you're going to offend someone.
^ This

I'm 31, i landed a 20 HB9, (especially your friends going to complain about the age gap, meanwhile your female companions going to give you that certain look.

There are that times when your married friends looks at you and envy that single life and still f****ing younger chicks. I give them a smile and leave. Keep my focus on career and do what i want to do in humble mode.

IraLeo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Also stay away from the Blue Pillers and White Knights. They will ruin everything you been building.

Reaction score
When I was in my 20's and even early 30's, I felt exactly the same way. However, by my mid 30's I started to realize that I didn't like being locked into any one social lifestyle. I liked having a few friends and the option of going out for a wild time, but I didn't want these people blowing up my phone and dragging me out every weekend. I had times when I would have much rather chilled at a family-style backyard BBQ, but I never liked the idea that such a social circle would encompass my entire social life. Sometimes I just wanted to chill out solo at home for the R&R. I wanted to keep all of it at arms length while still retaining the option of pursuing what I was in the mood for.

That is what you're probably going to want as well once you're north of 30, and it's easier said than done, but it CAN be done. All you really have to do is find those who feel the same way and understand your position, but you're going to need to keep in touch with as many as these people as possible, because while you may be in the mood for something particular one night, others may not be.
Maybe that time comes for me but it is certainly not right now!