Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

guys giving likes in female FB

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright,
I jus went to an amazing trip, I got excellent pictures, and one of the best pics I took got 17 likes. However, a girl I know that I would rate as an 8, put a simple pic of her in a bikini, and got... pay attention... 155 likes!!!!! I swear!! of course the majority of them were from guys, lets say around 88%

Come on!!!! guys like these are inflating her own perceived sexual value to the sky and beyond... I wonder why the heck they keep doing it??
she gets lots of attention and validation, so she becomes more selfish, picky, and bratty...good job guys.

I'd really like to see which face this girl would do if nobody liked her pics, just for once, you know....it makes me wanna vomit.

49au

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is nothing new.

Some of these girls also have 1000+ FB friends. They will friend anyone.

It is pretty ridiculous to see the validation they get, even for stupid inane garbage. Gives you an idea of why some of these girls are so incredibly entitled.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
49au said:
This is nothing new.

Some of these girls also have 1000+ FB friends. They will friend anyone.

It is pretty ridiculous to see the validation they get, even for stupid inane garbage. Gives you an idea of why some of these girls are so incredibly entitled.

I know!

but dont other guys realize?? If I see a girl, which I know feels entitled cause she's hot etc, and she puts a sexy picture just to get validated, I JUST DO NOT CLICK LIKE! just because I dont want her/them to feel even more above the rest!

why do chumps keep validating her over and over?? they just help her to become more bratty/picky/selfish/entitled.
dont these guys realize??

49au

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Most probably don't think about it, or they're just desperate (because the girls that attract this much FB attention are usually hot).

I'm very selective about when/what I 'like' or comment on with girls I want to fuk. Sometimes it's good to do, most of the time it's not.

Arthy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Even some ugly guys and girls have a pictures with 150+ likes, it's not always the case with the hot girls. If you like everyones pictures/statuses on fb, they'll like yours back.

It's always funny to see so many desperate guys who are liking everything on a hb profile, it makes us stand out of the crowd.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pyros said:
I know!

but dont other guys realize?? If I see a girl, which I know feels entitled cause she's hot etc, and she puts a sexy picture just to get validated, I JUST DO NOT CLICK LIKE! just because I dont want her/them to feel even more above the rest!

why do chumps keep validating her over and over?? they just help her to become more bratty/picky/selfish/entitled.
dont these guys realize??
Let's say 80% of her male "friends" are like you and don't click "like". That still leaves the other 20%. And if she's got 1,000 friends, that translates into 200 likes from all the chumps she has added. Yes, it makes women entitled and yes, it's annoying, but there's not much you can do about it.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had a few of these women friend me.

They might know someone I know, but I don't know them from Adam and deny the orbiter subscription.
I grilled one of them on the messaging app about how do I know her and telling her she's a psycho
by not responding.

One of my trailer trashy cousins does this all the time....ya she's got it...but damn what an attention ho.

about as damaged as goods can get..to boot.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Word... Just gotta take it as one of those things you gotta accept, 'cause it's not going to change, either way. Guys give hot girls undeserved attention, validation, and spoils, and compete vigorously over them; judge by their status; make them out to be the holy grail... hot girl ends up being bratty, entitled, stuck up, etc. That's the way it works.

On the flip side, a ****-talking bully, hater, or assh0le is this way because he or she is an unlikeable loser who sucks at life and fails at everything; and so, tries to bring everyone down to their level - while always remaining on the offensive, and competing over everything. Typically found being a follower or pretender.

It's good to know why these things happen, and why people act this way (and who to avoid), but they're just reasons. The facts still remain, and aren't going to change.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i know girls who can take pictures of their dinner and get over 100 likes mostly by guys......it's really pathetic..

Aubree

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I think its a matter of what the picture contains... if it isn't a sexualized picture I wouldn't worry about it. All guys look, and so do girls. A friend of mine told me "you can look through the menu all you want, but as long as you don't order anything than you aren't going to have any issues"... and besides, its just a Facebook like... :)

XY.

Don Juan
Reaction score
I make it a point to view no one's profile but my own

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know one girl that is an 7,5 at best that is the weirdest one I've ever met. She just uploads around 5 pictures of herself everyday! every damn day! and besides, they are all the same, she posts a pic of her waking up and saying 'good morning all!' (she gest 5 likes from guys). At midday she posts another pic of her eating a salad (she gets 8 likes from guys). Then at night, she posts another pic of her in pajamas with her cat (she gets 5 more likes). This same cycle repeats EVERY DAMN DAY. She has around 2000 pictures uploaded.

The only variation to this cycle is when she's going out with her girl friends, then she uploads 20 pics of her all dolled up, and posing sexy. Then she gets 25 likes...and 10 compliments from guys.
Next day she starts again the previous cycle I mentioned. She's really sick.
I hate her annoying good morning/good night (with cats included) posts. GOSHHH...

byronicmate

Reaction score
I try to restore balance to the force with well placed negs.

Example. Girl posts pic kissing furry animal. 75 likes. All men.

One word reply?

"Pervert."

:yes:

Arthy

Don Juan
Reaction score
byronicmate said:
I try to restore balance to the force with well placed negs.

Example. Girl posts pic kissing furry animal. 75 likes. All men.

One word reply?

"Pervert."

:yes:
You didn't restore the balance, you just gave her attention, restore the balance by ignoring her profile.

GetFit66

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait.. I am a sexy hoe... I have lots of male friends on Facebook... I put up a bikini pic... I know pretty much every guy will like it... However it might get a certain special guys attention which I care about.

Why would it inflate my ego when i know men are just horny and will like my pic, unless I am stupid, or I reached a new milestone.

Or some dumb guy is caring for the 155 likes I got and I have emotional advantage over him because he is mad.

Hmm.

Or maybe the guy shouldn't care about me and my likes if it is inflating my ego because I am stupid.

Point being either she is stupid, and it can't last long. Or she's fishing for something. Get a hold of yourself.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate using the term beta, but that is so BETA.

Comment on her picture with something like "this pic would be better if you were hot"

Bizzle13

Don Juan
Reaction score
And then the same attention seeking sket will update her status to 'so many creeps on my fb, time for a clear out/new account'

Erm...well didn't you accept all those Egyptians/Turks/Indians that are thousands of miles away and asking you in broken English to be their long term partner-wife? Ho.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pyros said:
I jus went to an amazing trip, I got excellent pictures, and one of the best pics I took got 17 likes. However, a girl I know that I would rate as an 8, put a simple pic of her in a bikini, and got... pay attention... 155 likes!!!!! I swear!! of course the majority of them were from guys, lets say around 88%

Come on!!!! guys like these are inflating her own perceived sexual value to the sky and beyond... I wonder why the heck they keep doing it??
she gets lots of attention and validation, so she becomes more selfish, picky, and bratty...good job guys.
If the girl is really an HB8 of course she's going to get a lot of attention from being in a bikini. I bet most guys here would be drooling over this chick. Even if they don't "like" her facebook pics, they would probably be giving her attention in some form or other - either by asking for her number, inviting her out, trying to get an instant makeout, playing The Cube with her, or whatever lol. The problem isn't so much the beta schlub, the problem is the male libido.

Attractive women are a desired commodity, like it or not. This may get me flamed, but: You may be "THE prize", but that doesn't mean she isn't "A prize". You don't want to put a girl on a pedestal, which means you don't want to put her value above yourself. But that doesn't mean her value is zero.

user name

Banned
Reaction score
i remember adding random cute girls when i had a fake fb account. they would add me on, no questions asked even though they had no idea who i was.

its quite sad that place.