"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Guys falling all over a young woman with issues

051AV

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
503
Reaction score
312
I was chatting up a woman who's in her 30s, single mother, she's petite, 8 on the looks scale, this was a little over a year ago. I could sense she had issues, anytime I seen her I chatting her up trying to get to know her. She kept the fact she is a single mother quiet then somebody asked her how her kid was when I was with her, the cat was let out of the bag. When ever I interacted with her I knew she's got problems, you can sense it by her body language, little bit of digging about her family life etc, she's scared of a dominate guy.

Fast forward to present day I noticed she's FB friending guys I know they are hanging out with her, pretty sure she's been riding the **** carousel, guys are blinded by her looks, ya she's attractive, getting involved with her that's another story. For a woman that just moved to the area a year ago she's sure trying to get a lot of orbiter guys.

After being with a BPD I have been programmed with fvcked up women sensor I can tell when a woman is pooched, she's not worth getting involved with. A single mom is her first strike, like I said she never said one word about being a single mom when I first started talking to her. I haven't seen her in a year she moved to the next community. I laugh if these guys think they could have a healthy relationship with her, there's a reason why she's a single mom and I don't think it was because she left the guy he left her.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Joined
Oct 7, 2018
Messages
114
Reaction score
42
**** a relationship dawg. get started on whats gonna make your life your life and start it now brudda. I hate to say it but, yeah youre more than likely right. a girl riding the **** carousel is just simply that, another girl riding the **** carousel, theres nothing particularly strange about that imo. and of course a single mother is a ....honestly in my mind this makes her unviable for anything other than just simple sex: and only and I mean ONLY if she was hb9+ and was pursuing me. otherwise.....lmao why would I put my cars on a track that has a trainwreck that's already occurred, in visible view to my current position?
 
Top