"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Guys don't let yourselves get sucked in.

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2003
Messages
644
Reaction score
40
Location
Pittsburgh, Pa
Originally posted by joey37
You know what dlick head, I do listen to SOME of the advice on here. I also try to give some. Don't tell me how to respond to a question. I'll talk on here any fvcking way I want, as long as it's not disruptive.


There are a lot of good guys on here, don't let the little fags ruin it.
Wow quite an emotional response, are you a woman?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

( . )( . )

Banned
Joined
Dec 31, 2002
Messages
4,873
Reaction score
177
Location
Cobra Kai dojo
ok back, sorry yo, what did i miss?

captain save a ho/him JOEY37, backing himself into a corner even more because hes trying to save face by not looking as stupid from when he tried to save her/him last time and now realising that he was defending a troll who was pulling some strings.....lol nothing new there.

and eileen/it stirring up even more sh!t, bored brainless with her/his life, hence living it through these boards

come on guys, once again is that it?
 

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 15, 2003
Messages
405
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by ( . )( . )
and eileen/it stirring up even more sh!t, bored brainless with her/his life, hence living it through these boards
hello pot? This is boobs. You're black!
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Tits and Eileen, why don't you two get a room and rip ya shirts off and see who has the bigger ones! LOL.

Where is starfag at I feel like fighting with someone now! Oh I forgot he is re-inventing himself...under a new name and all that.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Legend

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2003
Messages
874
Reaction score
2
Age
43
Location
NY/CT
I smell an attention wh0re.....Eileen you need some attention? Find it elsewhere, us masters have to many other women to bother with.
 

justheretohelp

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2003
Messages
65
Reaction score
0
okay!

I agree women do love attention, but men seem to give that attention! this is a great example. she's getting the attention that you all claim she needs/wants! so she's succeeded! you gave her all this power!
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Re: Re: Guys don't let yourselves get sucked in.

Originally posted by Eileen
:p How about, in short, I was fvcking with YOUR head Slickster. I believe I gave that excuse to more than one bloke that PM'ed though.

What? The boys are allowed to use neg C&F but the girls aren't allowed to play? Don't go double standard on me.

Perhaps you all should read all my posts before passing judgment. I do, on occasion, have some words of wisdom to impart. Though I will admit that I'm not always serious. Isn’t that the DJ mantra though? Lighten up and have fun?
go back in the kitchen and make me a sandwich biatch
 

Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2003
Messages
914
Reaction score
17
Age
40
Location
Louisiana
For some reason, I get the picture in my head of a bunch of old wizards bickering amongst themselves and then quickly shooing away any women that come near to listen in on their secrets.

Women can have good input, and yes I'm making a generalization when I say that most of the time their valuable input is hidden beneath mountains of unnecessary verbiage.
This is the reason I prefer the advice of men: it's concise and straight to the point. It's also easier for men to relate to men.

That's that. Back away from our cult, ya hags :p :D
 

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2003
Messages
5,135
Reaction score
82
Location
Beyond your peripheral vision
Originally posted by Duke
For some reason, I get the picture in my head of a bunch of old wizards bickering amongst themselves and then quickly shooing away any women that come near to listen in on their secrets.

That's that. Back away from our cult, ya hags :p :D

ahahahahahahahaah!!!!

you're funny! i like you!!! :D
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

OddTech

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2002
Messages
464
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston, MA
Whenever I start seeing women on this board, I see them posting 10+ posts per day.

But you know, the power goes to the person who DOESN'T CARE. If we all ban together and just boycott/ignore them, they will go away. We are asking for it.
 

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 9, 2002
Messages
902
Reaction score
3
Location
london, England
If you can't handle the heat on the discussion boards by women, how can you cope with women in real life. Although a lot won't agree with me, but I think most guys would benefit from this site if they got rid of the discussion forums. Acutually I think the guys on this site are much more damaging to a guys self esteem here than the women are.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by MysteryWoman
If you can't handle the heat on the discussion boards by women, how can you cope with women in real life.
d@mn...
 

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2003
Messages
907
Reaction score
0
I have said it before and I will say it again....
Eileen, shorty brown, sexymalibu, iqqi etc. are all here because of one thing. There attnetion whors, who are not good looking enough in real life to command attnetion so they attention whor on this website. Fact, case closed. :p
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

( . )( . )

Banned
Joined
Dec 31, 2002
Messages
4,873
Reaction score
177
Location
Cobra Kai dojo
Originally posted by MysteryWoman
If you can't handle the heat on the discussion boards by women, how can you cope with women in real life.
are you kidding? the difference being most chicks on here type through a fantastical reality, whereas REAL LIFE is a WHOLE different ball of wax.

thats where we (you) keep phucking up , because you keep mixing real life logic with how you WANT things to happen OR how they would happen in a perfect world.

has ABSOLUTELY NO bearing on real life....................is this sinking in?
 
Top