"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Guys don't let yourselves get sucked in.

( . )( . )

Banned
Joined
Dec 31, 2002
Messages
4,873
Reaction score
177
Location
Cobra Kai dojo
Originally posted by joey37
You think she's such a troll, yet you engage in debate with her???? dork
a debate? me calling out her/his bullsh!t and trollish ways is a debate?.

good on you retard, i take it your one of the few (now embarresed) ones who came rushing to his/her defense that i pointed out?

its ok mate, we all make mistakes, granted not as stupid as yours but nevertheless...
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 15, 2003
Messages
405
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by ( . )( . )
a debate? me calling out her/his bullsh!t and trollish ways is a debate?
You do you realize that you draw more attention to me than I draw to myself?
 

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 15, 2003
Messages
405
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by ( . )( . )
you do realise i have a sweaty , hairy ball bag not unlike yourself?
Really!? Seems to me that making fun of someone over a computer takes no sack at all.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 15, 2003
Messages
405
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by ( . )( . )
whos making fun? that would imply its fun sifting through sh!t and calling it out?

maybe in your world thats enjoyable
You're just pissed because I'm better at neg C&F than you are.
 

joey37

Banned
Joined
Oct 9, 2003
Messages
243
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by ( . )( . )
a debate? me calling out her/his bullsh!t and trollish ways is a debate?.

good on you retard, i take it your one of the few (now embarresed) ones who came rushing to his/her defense that i pointed out?

its ok mate, we all make mistakes, granted not as stupid as yours but nevertheless...
Judging from your lack of grammatical skills, I think you have a lot of nerve calling someone else stupid.


Why don't you enroll in a remedial English class at your local technical college and come back.


You're a ****ing dork, who's getting his ass verbally kicked by a woman you say is getting too much attention. ****ing dlp shlt
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Trogdawg

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2003
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
GOD SHUT UP er... SHUT TYPING!!!

If your a newbie remember that this site is for men by men to help men. Don't listen to these girls because you've listened to them your whole life and know you are here. Why are you here? Because they were wrong. Listen to the advice guys give you. Because they are the ones getting chicks.
 

joey37

Banned
Joined
Oct 9, 2003
Messages
243
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by Eileen
Really!? Seems to me that making fun of someone over a computer takes no sack at all.

You're right about one thing Eileen, he's one of our MANY anonymous shlt talkers with "computer" muscles.
 

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2003
Messages
644
Reaction score
40
Location
Pittsburgh, Pa
I read about 5 of his/her responses and everything that was said he/she said the opposite. I knew immediately He/she (IT) is a definite troll. I honestly didn't even want to dignify it with a response. I laugh at It because Its life is so boring and meaningless that It has to come to the interenet just to get attention. I cannot imagine sitting around all day reading this board just so I could see how many people I could disagree with. It has well over 200 posts in less than 1 months time, obviously It has no life outside of this board.
 

joey37

Banned
Joined
Oct 9, 2003
Messages
243
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by Trogdawg
GOD SHUT UP er... SHUT TYPING!!!

If your a newbie remember that this site is for men by men to help men. Don't listen to these girls because you've listened to them your whole life and know you are here. Why are you here? Because they were wrong. Listen to the advice guys give you. Because they are the ones getting chicks.
Who the **** are you talking to?
 

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2003
Messages
644
Reaction score
40
Location
Pittsburgh, Pa
Originally posted by joey37
You're right about one thing Eileen, he's one of our MANY anonymous shlt talkers with "computer" muscles.
Captain Save a H0e, why don't you let her fight her own battles? Why are you trying to save her?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
Banning women:

Suppose we did ban women. How would the admin know who was female and who was not? By trusting them?

It's all free speech. If there is logic behind the thought or idea, I'll read it and take some of it with me. If not, I won't.
 

joey37

Banned
Joined
Oct 9, 2003
Messages
243
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by joey37
Who the **** are you talking to?

You know what dlick head, I do listen to SOME of the advice on here. I also try to give some. Don't tell me how to respond to a question. I'll talk on here any fvcking way I want, as long as it's not disruptive.


There are a lot of good guys on here, don't let the little fags ruin it.
 

Trogdawg

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2003
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
I'm talking to Eileen and boobs.

This thread has turned into a "nuhuh" "ahuh" thread.

And it is sad that you are defending her. You prince charming saving that chick in distress. That pisses me off when guys will defend a girl they have no idea about because a guy treated her like crap.

Girl slaps guy in public= he deserved it.

Guy slaps girl in public = jail.
 

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 15, 2003
Messages
405
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Trogdawg
You prince charming saving that chick in distress.
Oh I'm hardly in distress. I find this all rather amusing.

(You know you're in the wrong when Joey starts defending me. He's not all that fond of me to begin with.)
 

Trogdawg

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2003
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
Whatever...:rolleyes:
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top