“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Guys don't let yourselves get sucked in.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
2,517
Reaction score
215
Location
Canada
If you've been here for any amount of time you have seen it before.

A woman comes on to the Discussion Forum. Starts posting some random topic. It doesn't matter what it is or whether its been discussed a million times before. The thread gets a ton of *views* and pages of responses. Or in other words it gets way too much attention. If a guy were to post the same topic it would be a dead issue.

Women thrive on attention. We all know this. Then why do so many of you get sucked into these debates with the female posters?

A prime example: Eileen - although I haven't read a lot of the crap that's been posted in the threads she has been involved with. I think its safe to say she's caused quite a bit of commotion.

When she first showed up I pm'd her to find out why she was here. She told me that she was doing research for university and that she has been trying to ruffle people's feathers to get a response. In short she's fcuking with your heads.

Many people are being tooled. You are spending way too much time arguing with these women all for their benefit.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
2,517
Reaction score
215
Location
Canada
I don't think banning women is the way to go. There are some valuable women posters here.

It just takes some common sense to figure out that some of these discussions are just going in circles and you are being played for a fool.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
So is it that Eileen has struck a nerve with some guys? Who gives a rip that it is a woman that gets you tied into knots. There has been enough flames going on here between guys not agreeing on a topic, so big deal that now it's a woman?

If someone wants to banter with whomever, so what. It's just cheap thrills, no biggie. If guys want to play the game, let them. One way or another, people are going to learn something from the exchange.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 13, 2003
Messages
1,298
Reaction score
8
Hmmm... I sense that this thread is going to explode into some huge debate and the names of these women will come up 300 times and they will get a lot of attention in this thread and Slickster will be happy that we won't give women attention.
 

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
2,517
Reaction score
215
Location
Canada
If someone wants to banter with whomever, so what. It's just cheap thrills, no biggie. If guys want to play the game, let them. One way or another, people are going to learn something from the exchange.
Hey I'm all for banter :)

Just thought there might be others out there who find all the attention whoring going on around here bothersome.
 

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
2,517
Reaction score
215
Location
Canada
Maybe I'm out of line I don't know.

I've been away for awhile and was looking around and saw that Eileen had been causing quite a ruckus.

I remembered what she had told me and thought some people might want to know her motivation.

If its a cheap thrill for you then by all means fill your boots. Seems like a huge waste of time tho.
 

joey37

Banned
Joined
Oct 9, 2003
Messages
243
Reaction score
1
Although I don't find her attractive, Eileen isn't nearly as bad as iqqi.


The same way women use their games to get your attention in real life, is the same way they do it here. Ignore their threads if they're not productive.
 

( . )( . )

Banned
Joined
Dec 31, 2002
Messages
4,873
Reaction score
177
Location
Cobra Kai dojo
Originally posted by joey37
Although I don't find her attractive, Eileen isn't nearly as bad as iqqi.

bullsh!t iqqis harmless, aside from the odd "look at me" post .

this eileen guy/girl was trolling you guys from the start, she/he even suckered some of you in to come running to her/his defense lol.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 15, 2003
Messages
405
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Slickster
A prime example: Eileen - although I haven't read a lot of the crap that's been posted in the threads she has been involved with. I think its safe to say she's caused quite a bit of commotion.

When she first showed up I pm'd her to find out why she was here. She told me that she was doing research for university and that she has been trying to ruffle people's feathers to get a response. In short she's fcuking with your heads.
:p How about, in short, I was fvcking with YOUR head Slickster. I believe I gave that excuse to more than one bloke that PM'ed though.

What? The boys are allowed to use neg C&F but the girls aren't allowed to play? Don't go double standard on me.

Perhaps you all should read all my posts before passing judgment. I do, on occasion, have some words of wisdom to impart. Though I will admit that I'm not always serious. Isn’t that the DJ mantra though? Lighten up and have fun?
 

( . )( . )

Banned
Joined
Dec 31, 2002
Messages
4,873
Reaction score
177
Location
Cobra Kai dojo
Re: Re: Guys don't let yourselves get sucked in.

Originally posted by Eileen

Perhaps you all should read all my posts before passing judgment.
i did (well not all, sifting through mind numbing sh!t can take its toll), thats how i figured you were trolling.

im never wrong too, you do the math
 

Luckylove

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2003
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Don't Ban Women

I don't believe that all women should be banned from posting here. I like to respond to posts that people are having dating or relationship issues that are concerning their lives. I believe with many of the responses, there maybe miscommunication. Anyhow, don't banned women from this site because there is enough controversary with women and men. I like to read this site, too, because I really want to know what men believe or think about certain issues. For whoever is writing posting to get attention, I believe that other DJs should ignore them. It's a lot of postings that I don't like, but now, out of respect, I am careful what I say and post. ~LL
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 15, 2003
Messages
405
Reaction score
0
I'm sorry did you say something?

(See, it's easy. Just ignore the things you don't like.)
 

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
2
I think the women here are an excellent source to affirm our learning that Women have NO idea what they want, and NEVER ask a woman about Women issues.

Just like MysteryWoman Swears that "being a challenge and ignoring women wont work"

That is, if a woman disapproves of something here, then you know to do the exact opposite.
 

joey37

Banned
Joined
Oct 9, 2003
Messages
243
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by ( . )( . )
bullsh!t iqqis harmless, aside from the odd "look at me" post .

this eileen guy/girl was trolling you guys from the start, she/he even suckered some of you in to come running to her/his defense lol.

You think she's such a troll, yet you engage in debate with her???? dork
 

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 15, 2003
Messages
405
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by ManOMan
That is, if a woman disapproves of something here, then you know to do the exact opposite.
You should never give a woman tons of money. Never. Ever!
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top