guys are doing it wrong

goldengoose

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Most girls ask me to hang out I dont even have to ask them. They usually ask me for my number. When ask them I almost always get their number or they agree to hang out. Don't know why so many guys are having problems getting numbers or dates. If you are above average you shouldn't have any problems even with some flaw in your game. Girls dig looks so that shouldn't be a problem. I think they fail because they don't know how to really talk to her because they are boring or fake with them. Really isn't too hard but guys are making it harder than it is. They mess it up on their own.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol kinda true. They are here so they learn how to talk to them

Slick Rick-NZ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha you are making it sound to easy. I assume you are good looking yourself. But what quility are thses girls? 6-7-8-9? I agrre with you with all this pua stuff instead of going up to a girl and talking in a chilled out way. Some of us when approaching are over thinking and trying to hard to think up ****y funny lines and think what they learnt and it dosn't come out right or you can't think of anything of quality at all. And it is how you say it not what you say. The worlds best pua could give you his best line but if you said it nervosly with a creepy smile, well your screwed. But if you approached with confidence and sprayed something simple like Hey im Rick im glad the weather is fine today haha you might have more of a chance

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cue guys who won't understand your post and say it's just looks

for the record this is the important part:

I think they fail because they don't know how to really talk to her because they are boring or fake with them.
and fake is what happens when you grow up learning how to be someone else.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Talking is the easy part. All the other sh!t is more like getting yourself a better life. Speaking about fake. So what's your argument?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slick Rick-NZ said:
I agrre with you with all this pua stuff instead of going up to a girl and talking in a chilled out way. Some of us when approaching are over thinking and trying to hard to think up ****y funny lines
Yeah, C&F can be effective but you're better off just being chill and cool and talking to them like real people. If you can be comfortable with that, you will most likely attract some girls. Then the next step is being able to recognize that interest and have the balls to escalate.

goldengoose

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PapiChulo said:
Talking is the easy part. All the other sh!t is more like getting yourself a better life. Speaking about fake. So what's your argument?
not an argument it is an observation. decent looking guys should be doing better with women. it isn't hard to get numbers and dates but they mess it up on their own.

goldengoose

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Amazing said:
cue guys who won't understand your post and say it's just looks

for the record this is the important part:

and fake is what happens when you grow up learning how to be someone else.

it is the guy who messes it up. no fake is putting on an act not being real. everybody does that at some point. some guys do that all the time. that is why they mess up their chances.

goldengoose

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Slick Rick-NZ said:
Haha you are making it sound to easy. I assume you are good looking yourself. But what quility are thses girls? 6-7-8-9? I agrre with you with all this pua stuff instead of going up to a girl and talking in a chilled out way. Some of us when approaching are over thinking and trying to hard to think up ****y funny lines and think what they learnt and it dosn't come out right or you can't think of anything of quality at all. And it is how you say it not what you say. The worlds best pua could give you his best line but if you said it nervosly with a creepy smile, well your screwed. But if you approached with confidence and sprayed something simple like Hey im Rick im glad the weather is fine today haha you might have more of a chance

i went on 2 dates with a girl that is above a 9. 6 & 7's are easy. i get 8's a lot. they mess it up being fake. guys are making it harder than it really is

Slick Rick-NZ

Don Juan
Reaction score
So are you saying guys are messing it up because we are trying to act more C&F like some one else? Or just trying to hard?
Are these girls you ask for numbers on a cold approach or have you known of each other before?
What makes you sucsessful compared to what others are doing wrong then?
Slick..

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slick Rick-NZ said:
So are you saying guys are messing it up because we are trying to act more C&F like some one else? Or just trying to hard?
Are these girls you ask for numbers on a cold approach or have you known of each other before?
What makes you sucsessful compared to what others are doing wrong then?
Slick..

Go to my profile look at what I wrote over last few days on being genuine.

I think goose is still young but he is on the right track

also I should have made my point more clear - sosuave IS influencing who you are.

if you don't know who you are in the first place, thats going to end ugly at some point

if you know who you are you can sift through and focus on topics and issues you are after

phatboi408

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
goldengoose said:
Most girls ask me to hang out I dont even have to ask them. They usually ask me for my number. When ask them I almost always get their number or they agree to hang out. Don't know why so many guys are having problems getting numbers or dates. If you are above average you shouldn't have any problems even with some flaw in your game. Girls dig looks so that shouldn't be a problem. I think they fail because they don't know how to really talk to her because they are boring or fake with them. Really isn't too hard but guys are making it harder than it is. They mess it up on their own.
No ****. Most guys mindset are messed up and programed to have them not get girls/get laid.

Intent with doubt = no success.
Intent with independent from outcome=results

Guys doubt himself and end up shooting them in the foot.

Thats why we developed a system to get guys where they are now (inside their heads) to where they want to be - naturally good with women (outside their heads).

All these adivce on pick up etc. Is a training wheel to get them started on the right path and developing that mindset to get girls and have abundance, intent, charsima and congruence etc.

-Phat

moneyisking

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@amazing: can you tell me how one could know definitely who he is? I am not talking about "I am tall, have money, 6 feet, shy, etc". I am talking about what it is like to know who you are, and how?

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I smell a lot bullsh!t in the original post. Why are you on here, OP? or you just like to tell everybody how it is so easy and that we are all nerds and stupid who can't keep up with a convo.

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
moneyisking said:
@amazing: can you tell me how one could know definitely who he is? I am not talking about "I am tall, have money, 6 feet, shy, etc". I am talking about what it is like to know who you are, and how?

Glad you asked man, that's the first step - being honest with yourself and saying "hey, may be I don't know everything" Guys who let the ego blind them for whatever reason (like being here way too long...) and don't face the fact that the results are not there can't even get to this stage, so good job.

I will post a thread tomorrow, look for it.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Especially in the Internet-age, you'd be surprised how many people (dudes especially) have ZIPPY social skills...they open their mouths and sh!t just spews out. Or they're scared to say ANYTHING...they look at the ground and mumble EXPECTING to be rejected. When your body-language says you EXPECT to be rejected, women start thinking it's the correct thing to do.

The mentality has to change. Instead of thinking of yourself as a guy who never talks to girls who is suddenly now in "unfamiliar territory", think of yourself as a guy who ALWAYS talks to girls. Reframe it in your head...EXPECT them to be cool with you talking to them. Smile, say hi, ask them what they're up to...make eye contact, a little kino, and you're GOLDEN.

You would be BLOWN AWAY if you knew some of the conversations you could "get away with" with women if you're just SMOOTH about it and act like you EXPECT her to be open to talk to you. Twice now, I have literally eavesdropped on girls' cellphone conversations (one was talking about her med exams, another was talking about working at a strip club :eek: ) and used that as a conversation opener with very positive results.

You would think, "OMG that is personal! She'll think you're some creepy stalker!" Not if you're OPEN and COMFORTABLE with it. Now I'm not advocating you start eavesdropping on girls' conversations...it's situational. But what I AM advocating is learning to be "cool" with women and not EXPECTING them to freak out when you push what YOU think are "boundaries".

You're a more interesting dude than you think...give it a chance. :) In the age of the SMS text, women are DYING for guys to have an intelligent (and by "intelligent", I mean "not retarded") conversation with.

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have my success when I just talk normally. It's when I try to seem ultra laid back/relax or bust their "balls" with teasing it back fires. I'm naturally teasing/good humor and when I try to amplify it/act like a chilled rock star things never go right.

Just work on having a fun life and be natural.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
squirrels said:
You would think, "OMG that is personal! She'll think you're some creepy stalker!" Not if you're OPEN and COMFORTABLE with it..
Totally agree. If you're completely comfortable saying whatever it is you're saying, its not going to come across as weird or creepy. I think thats the case because your tone and delivery is natural and unforced. It comes across as who you really are. Thats my theory.

As a side note, I have a friend that tries to match my wit sometimes and he'll try to make a joke right after I say something clever and funny and it just comes out all wrong, forced, and you just want to cringe. Sort of the same concept in that one person can say something perverted for example and its funny, and another person can say something similar and its just weird and awkward because person number two just sucks at it and its forced and not smooth at all.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
st_99 said:
Totally agree. If you're completely comfortable saying whatever it is you're saying, its not going to come across as weird or creepy. I think thats the case because your tone and delivery is natural and unforced. It comes across as who you really are. Thats my theory.

As a side note, I have a friend that tries to match my wit sometimes and he'll try to make a joke right after I say something clever and funny and it just comes out all wrong, forced, and you just want to cringe. Sort of the same concept in that one person can say something perverted for example and its funny, and another person can say something similar and its just weird and awkward because person number two just sucks at it and its forced and not smooth at all.
Exactly. Look at politicians and rulers throughout time. Some of them have had the most ridiculous inhumane agendas (Genocide, Racism and hatemongering, Less rights etc..) But all of these leaders, despite their horrible world views, were charismatic leaders. In the tone of their voices they captured all of their followers with their mind molding rhetoric.

Matthew Lyon

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a really good post and I 100% agree with it. These forums are merely here to allow you to develop and harness the confidence to be yourself. All the tactics, tips, techniques are really just hogwash. None of them work. And when they do, the girls are just horny and go along with it. Women aren't stupid and you can't fool yourself into believing that anything other than being yourself will attract women.