"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

guygetsgirl.com...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2003
Messages
519
Reaction score
28
Age
42
Location
Texas, USA
does anybody know if this site (http://www.guygetsgirl.com) is good? I have never ever heard of this site until just now and this woman is making extreme claims and promises. Has anybody tried out her stuff or her teachings? What's it like?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

UpNCominDJ

Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2002
Messages
135
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Dallas Texas U.S.
After reading some of the garbage she has posted on there, I'd say steer clear of that one. She makes outrageous claims. We all know that dating and attracting women is a game. somtimes you win, and somtimes you lose. She claims that you'll never get rejected again. Obviously that is B.S. If you wanna check it out to see if anything on there is valid, then go ahead, but I would take anything she had to say to heart. As a general rule of thumb, avoid taking most people opinions to heart anyway. Except mine because I'm always right.
 

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2004
Messages
572
Reaction score
6
so.......

Hey,

If you want to waste $49.95 then you can send for the info written by this MS. Taylor.

Why spend the money when the same info is here, on this site, for free?

It all wraps around confidence and a smile---Now you can send me the 49 bucks.....

cave dweller
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top