Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guy I've always hated...

Sina94

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's this guy that I've always hated because he's a real jerk. Well lately he's been trying to talk to me a lot...but I think he just wants to copy homework and stuffs. Well this guy is like friends with everybody and he's good with chicks. I don't know if I should tell him to fvck off (which would probably make everybody think that I'm not good enough to be friends with the guy everyone likes) or if there's someway to use him to my advantage...

Any help would be helpful...of course.

lollipop

Banned
Reaction score
If you dig jerks, go for it.

But you can't change a jerk. The only thing you could take advantage of is to be seen with him. Sounds shallow to me.

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best way I found to deal with jerks is to disarm all of their opportunities they give themselves to be jerks.

Like for example, if you know some guy is copying off of you, then write wrong answers there intentionally and make him get a failing grade or close to it, and then hand in a paper with the correct work on it. If the jerk acts like a bully, point it out to him in a ****y way and make him feel a little foolish around everyone. If you keep it up and do this correctly he should start gaining some respect for you, and probly will stop acting like such a jerk towards you, but you have to stay on the ball or he will be right back at it.

tracy Jaks

Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep your friends close- keep your enemies closer.

Let him copy your homework and stuff, hang around him, outshine him,

Eventually the chickd will dig yu as a dj then youve shafted the guy youve lways hated and youve muscled in on his chicks.

Titus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
which would probably make everybody think that I'm not good enough to be friends with the guy everyone likes
[/B]

This single sentance tells enough about you. Be off with you. Now you have showed your real self on this board -you are not capable of being friend with a guy everyone likes. You're a loser. A washout. You aren't capable of doing something everyone around is capable of!! Fyck off!
Really! What are your friends going to say?! "Look, it's the chick who can't be friends with *****! Just IGNORE her, she is not worth of our time!"
Really girl, you should be very aware that this could ruin your reputation with your friends, not to mention everyone else that you know! Truly! I know at least half a dozen people who were in the same shyt as you are now, and they finished bad... really, REALLY BAD... :eek:
This is bad stuff you are getting into, girl, be very careful...

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Um Titus I'm pretty sure Sina94 is a guy and not a girl. I thought it was really funny how you were always referring to him as a girl.

Titus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
*Titus laughs his a*s off*
Well, i'll be darn... :D
Looks like it's time to buy a new pair of glasses.

Superman X

Banned
Reaction score
Seriously...if you can't beat them, join them.

I was once in your position, and now I'm that guy that you're talking about. Don't take things so seriously and make fun of people more often.