That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
Originally posted by squirrels
Tell her, "Do what you want."
And if she goes, don't ever speak to her again. No calls, no meetings, don't answer your phone, nothing.
If you HAD her interest locked down, she wouldn't even CONSIDER going out with this guy...she'd be so worried about what you'd think that she wouldn't even ASK you.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Sometimes the b/f at home has even made her PROMISE she won't do anything naughty ...Originally posted by biker_gixxer
I have been out with a lot of girls with boyfriends waiting at home and I'm sure the guy "knew for a fact" that she wasn't going to give me oral then kiss him on the mouth when she got home.
Amen brotha...
this is actually the best advice thus far.Originally posted by squirrels
Tell her, "Do what you want."
And if she goes, don't ever speak to her again. No calls, no meetings, don't answer your phone, nothing.
If you HAD her interest locked down, she wouldn't even CONSIDER going out with this guy...she'd be so worried about what you'd think that she wouldn't even ASK you.
Or f**k...if you think you can handle it, keep her around but go see other girls on the side. Work her for as long as you're getting some and then when she's done, just move on to one of the others. She deserves no better.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
HOW ISNT IT?Originally posted by WORKEROUTER
Totally dumping her isn't the best idea
another great post.Originally posted by TillTheEndOfTime
Wake up man! Why is she going out on a date with another man!!? Her interest level in you must be dirt low!
Consider this running through her head:
"If this date doesn't work out then I always have aequitas waiting at home for me to keep me company."
You're a backup. A fallback guy. As someone else already mentioned, GET OUT! Staying in this crap would only make you a sucker. This relationship is doomed. Save yourself.
peace