“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Guy Gets Girl

noviceplaya

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2003
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Does anybody have that Guy Gets Girl book that tells guys what girls want? If u do can u please post it up.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Joined
Jul 21, 2003
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by noviceplaya
Does anybody have that Guy Gets Girl book that tells guys what girls want? If u do can u please post it up.
Double Your Dating ebook. by David Deangelo. doubleyourdating.com
 

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
18
Originally posted by noviceplaya
Does anybody have that Guy Gets Girl book that tells guys what girls want? If u do can u please post it up.

It's not about what girls want, it's about what you want...You could have at least pretended that you had read the Bible after ur last shítty afc posts...
 

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2002
Messages
449
Reaction score
0
Location
LA, California
"what girls want"
ugh..... that phrase gives me shudders...... quite possibly the worst afc phrase in the world......
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by seloifter
"what girls want"
ugh..... that phrase gives me shudders...... quite possibly the worst afc phrase in the world......
"What girls want" is like asking "how many grains of sand are there on Earth?"
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2003
Messages
661
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Ann Arbor, Mi
Well i don't have that "Guy Gets Girl Book"

But I do have another Nifty book The DJ Bible. It has more content than any ebook can ever have. So stop what you're doing right now. Are you stopped? Alright now look towards the top right of the screen, you might have to scroll up....
Do you see the thing that says "New Here? We suggest checking out The DJ Bible before posting" Yeah click that.
See how it suggests? Well I think I speak for all of us when I say we Demand for you to read the DJ Bible. So read it, come back, and be treated like an equal.
 
Top