Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guy calls gf's sister who hates him, and sweet talks her into a date - as a prank!!!

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SELF-MASTERY
Why do I need to argue my way out of anything?? You admire this guy and you HAVE to believe that this scripted prank was real, no big deal.
Because you obviously have no proof of this being scripted, and nothing to base it off of other than some vague "tone of voice" bit.

TheRelic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool. Nothing special about anything he said, however.

TheRelic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But I mean... I didn't find it smooth or charismatic even... anyone should be able to roll this off their tongue... plus he ooh'd and aah'ed like a bad case of verbal runs... I think the onus was always on her... seems about as useful as a clip of someone waving to a girl in the distance...

Maybe its just me.

*Exits stage left*

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TheRelic
But I mean... I didn't find it smooth or charismatic even... anyone should be able to roll this off their tongue... plus he ooh'd and aah'ed like a bad case of verbal runs... I think the onus was always on her... seems about as useful as a clip of someone waving to a girl in the distance...

Maybe its just me.

*Exits stage left*
Now that's just a case of overanalyzing. Sometimes you just need to forget the SS crap and remember that chicks aren't robots with one definite answer.

Diaoz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Attraction is not a choice.

If the girl has already fallen for him some time back, for some reason or another...he could get away with alot of AFC stuffs later on.