Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guy calls gf's sister who hates him, and sweet talks her into a date - as a prank!!!

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LINK: http://secure.eonstreams.com/msho_ip/PSBROB.mp3

If it doesn't work, let me know. This is from San Diego's The Mikey Show (anyone from Dallas and the Bay Area will recognize this show as well as they used to do the shows there). Anyways, this guy Rob (AKA Boston Rob), the show's stunt boy, calls his girlfriend's sister, who hates him, and ends up sweet talking her into a date. This is some phone game right here. Listen to the whole thing!

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting clip. Thanks for posting.

Now everyone should notice how he uses NO C+F, NO neg hits and NO smartass lines or gimmicks. In fact he actually won her over by being NICE to her! She even calls him sweet!

This guy is smooth and charismatic! Listen and learn!

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jariel

Now everyone should notice how he uses NO C+F, NO neg hits and NO smartass lines or gimmicks. In fact he actually won her over by being NICE to her! She even calls him sweet!
He didnt need to, she already wanted him. Probably has been the whole time hes been boning her sister and most likely why she "hates" him.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ( . )( . )
He didnt need to, she already wanted him. Probably has been the whole time hes been boning her sister and most likely why she "hates" him.
You beat me to it.

Hate and love run a very fine line. :)

AS

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MetalFortress
LINK: http://secure.eonstreams.com/msho_ip/PSBROB.mp3

If it doesn't work, let me know. This is from San Diego's The Mikey Show (anyone from Dallas and the Bay Area will recognize this show as well as they used to do the shows there). Anyways, this guy Rob (AKA Boston Rob), the show's stunt boy, calls his girlfriend's sister, who hates him, and ends up sweet talking her into a date. This is some phone game right here. Listen to the whole thing!
boston rob from surviver?

when i saw him in surviver all-stars i realised he is the epitomy of an alpha male. I've never seen anyone (in a real life situation) as dominating as he was.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not the same guy. This is a picture of the Mikey Show's Boston Rob:

http://www.mikeyshow.com/timages/photo/MSHO-IP_28071_8.jpg

He's a dude from Boston who moved down to San Diego and participated in the Mikey Show's own Apprentice contest (same as the TV one except it's to be on the radio) and won. Here is his myspace:

http://www.myspace.com/boston_rob

I've met him in person, and he's a real cool guy.

Anyways, I think the chick is not exactly his gf, but rather a chick he is dating/working on. The other guys on the show are ALWAYS making comments about how seemingly a billion chicks will come up to him at show appearances and wonder why he didn't call them.

dannyc

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds fake, doesnt even sound like a prank. The girl sounds like shes in on the fake prank for this gay show.

Im very good at judging if something is real or not.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she obviously liked the guy, and was jalleous of her sister.

if a chick is meen to you, there could also be a chance that she likes you and likes riding your ass.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ( . )( . )
I agree and thought the same thing, but if he'd have continued acting the jerk or c+f etc, I doubt she would have dropped her guard.

I think the big difference is that when AFCs are nice, they're creepy, but this guy was nice and confident too.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Guy calls gf's sister who hates him, and sweet talks her into a date - as a p

Originally posted by quest

when i saw him in surviver all-stars i realised he is the epitomy of an alpha male. I've never seen anyone (in a real life situation) as dominating as he was.
I wondered that too, and I totally agree he was such a great DJ & alpha male role model, and I think he got the girl and her money at the end of the show to prove it.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
That was pretty lame:down:

C&F NEGS and all those tactics can work, but I never think of them while I'm in action. I tease and joke around because that is who I AM. I call my method Peripheral. I come in with a quick observation and work the conversation from there... Never do I use DIRECT game. Control the conversation control the girl. The only problem I have is when I can't pick up on anything about a gal...

dannyc

Don Juan
Reaction score
Am i the only one who thinks this is a fake prank? I know when i hear a real prank.

dannyc

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MetalFortress
Yeah, you are. Shut up and quit being a know it all. Anyone who listens to the show regularly, as I do, knows that it's not.
:crackup:

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
I'm sorry brotha, but that was completely scripted. Listen to the tone of both their voices. I'm not sure if I would consider a guy who supplicates and plays jester over the phone a DJ. How would someone pull off CF and negging in those circumstances anyway?

Most radio shows use writers... You can't expect their material to be improvised everyday.

Don't get all chick on me, cus Im not in agreement.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SELF-MASTERY
I'm sorry brotha, but that was completely scripted. Listen to the tone of both their voices. I'm not sure if I would consider a guy who supplicates and plays jester over the phone a DJ. How would someone pull off CF and negging in those circumstances anyway?

Most radio shows use writers... You can't expect their material to be improvised everyday.

Don't get all chick on me, cus Im not in agreement.
It's not like the dude's AFC; he's a notorious player and badass. Being nice sounds different coming from a pimp than from an AFC. He wasn't supplicating, either- he was being persistant. You might be the kind of guy who nexts a girl the second she starts being a b!tch, but that's just you, and that's not the only strategy that works.

Neghits and CF are not mandatory every single time for being a pimp. Different chicks require different strategies.

Of course this one has a writer, but MUCH of the show is on-the-button. And if it was scripted, Mikey would have caught the "****s" and bleeped it out. Now think about that, and try not to, as you so eloquently put it, "go chick", because you can't logically argue your way out of this one.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
because you can't logically argue your way out of this one.
Why do I need to argue my way out of anything?? You admire this guy and you HAVE to believe that this scripted prank was real, no big deal.

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Guy calls gf's sister who hates him, and sweet talks her into a date - as a prank!!!

Originally posted by quest

what is surviver?