Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gut Instincts - How to get a true premonition about the future

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The first thought that pops into your head before you rationalize it is your instinct at work.
If we all knew how to listen to our gut and trust our instincts, there would be less bullsh!t to deal with in our lives.

I have a theory that anxiety & depression is strongly linked to our instincts. Even through all the centuries of evolution, we are still mammals at the end of the day.

I believe Women are better trained at listening to their instincts than Men do.
Where do you think Anti-Slut Defense comes from?
It's purely a reaction igniting from their bodies.

As Men we use our bodies to predict danger in an asymmetrical way.
Ever had jolts of energy hit you out of nowhere? That's your instinct speaking to you.
Ever felt a flash of lightning in your head? That's your instinct too!

When I was younger I went to a job interview at a certain company, and as I was sitting with the supervisor whom was conducting the interview, he allowed a coworker to come up to him and randomly chat about nothing before the interview even started.
And this was all happening right in front of my face!

I felt like something wasn't right. As if I was being disrespected before he even knew anything about me.
He didn't even have the audacity to tell his coworker that he'll talk to her after the interview/meeting.
That was already a bad start.

I was blue pilled back then, but let me say one thing.
Suddenly the future flashed before my eyes!
I had a brief glimpse where I saw myself grabbing that job application and tearing it up right in front of his face to let him know that I wasn't willing to be humiliated and insulted like that just for an entry level job.
I seriously wished I listened to my gut. That guy ended up being an @sshole during the entire interview, and I never got the job.

Always trust your instincts no matter how peculiar or strangely thought provoking it gets.

Last edited:

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Ur gut instinct is your rational mind, you notice all the red flags but you ignore them. Your gut feeling is telling you this woman is trouble get out.

Every time i have ignored my gut feeling it ended bad

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You tend to ignore your gut instincts when you like someone. Key to manipulation is to be likeable.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like your theory but I don't agree that women are better at listening to their gut. In fact, it seems to be the opposite. Or perhaps their gut is telling them the wrong things. Ask all the single moms how listening to their instincts has worked out for them.

Last edited:

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
Well, your guts aren't doing anything. They just guts. It is just emotion combined with past experience. It is not rational. But if you have enough past experience to direct the flow of the emotions then you are in good shape. It is deduction that comes from the past experience and as long as it is "correct" (meaning you learned the right lesson from the past), then your emotions react correctly to it (guided by the deduction) and you come to a proper rational conclusion. The emotions give you the power to follow through, they just need to be aimed in the right direction.

That is why people who can't learn from their mistakes are such a mess. They are emotionally driven and their emotions are like a shotgun blast randomly directed.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had several experiences where I ignored visceral instinctive feelings in regards to a particular individual or set of circumstances.

I remember back in 2017 I struck up this conversation with a guy at the gym I was going to, he seemed normal to a degree but something was definitely off and I just didn't know what it was. A few days later I saw him there and was going to say hi but I had this really deep almost sick to my stomach feeling that I shouldn't, though I ignored it. He literally said "I don't appreciate you talking to me, I don't know you" and I said "We met a couple days back" and he just sat there staring at himself in the mirror lol. I saw him the next day and he was literally doing the same exact thing, just sitting there starting at himself in the mirror and I just looked at him and laughed. I'd see this freak interact with other people normally but then other times act like that, I never figured out what the issue was but he was clearly mentally ill, if you saw him you'd immediately think the same thing as well, he just didn't look at all normal. Whenever he'd run into me he'd act all nervous and weird, so I think he recalled what he did. He was around my height but I had easily 50-60 pounds on him, dude looked like a meth head.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everytime I've seen a woman and the first thing I said to myself was "I'm going to fark that woman" it has come true...

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had this happen many times. it's something that I think most people overlook or even actively suppress because they think they're somehow in control of their lives, which is an egotistic illusion. or they just don't want to believe in it because it goes against what they want.

i had this happen with my current gf. She approached me and lightning flashed thru my head telling me we'd end up together. so far i haven't regretted following my intuition, and this "foreknowledge" allows me to weather any sh!t test without batting an eye.

Something similar happens in dangerous high-speed activities like motorcycle riding or skiing. It's always the moment where you hesitate or try to think that causes you to crash/fail.

In essence, all religions teach that you that you have no real control of what happens to you. which is 100% true. In a very real sense, ignoring your intuition (the unconscious) is literal hubris and you pay the price of it. Western society is in decline because of this as Nietzsche predicted when he said that God is dead. And this isn't to say that organized religions are a good thing, but that a more humble, and open-minded approach to life is better than ignoring red flags.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had this happen many times. it's something that I think most people overlook or even actively suppress because they think they're somehow in control of their lives, which is an egotistic illusion. or they just don't want to believe in it because it goes against what they want.

i had this happen with my current gf. She approached me and lightning flashed thru my head telling me we'd end up together. so far i haven't regretted following my intuition, and this "foreknowledge" allows me to weather any sh!t test without batting an eye.

Something similar happens in dangerous high-speed activities like motorcycle riding or skiing. It's always the moment where you hesitate or try to think that causes you to crash/fail.

In essence, all religions teach that you that you have no real control of what happens to you. which is 100% true. In a very real sense, ignoring your intuition (the unconscious) is literal hubris and you pay the price of it. Western society is in decline because of this as Nietzsche predicted when he said that God is dead. And this isn't to say that organized religions are a good thing, but that a more humble, and open-minded approach to life is better than ignoring red flags.
"Faith" is very useful concept and understanding there's a higher power than yourself. And that there are laws and rules in life.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solid point, agree on that.

I blame two factors for that, the first one is socialization and the second one is lack of stoicism.

We are socialized into behaving according to a set or rules therefore if during a date we have that gut feeling that its a waste of time and resources, we stay instead of leaving thinking that we could "make it work"...that couldnt be more far from reality.

The second one is lack of stoicism (cant find any better way to describe it), that happens when instead of taking reality for that it is and act accordingly, we believe that we can change reality sometime even willingly trying to bullsh1t ourselves.

In my opinion there is no better benchmark than our gut feeling, you dont need to talk a hour to a woman to know if you're banging her or not later in the night...you just need 10 seconds, two words and eye contact and you gut will let you know.