Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

gut feeling has gone awol

1utfan1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello mature forum.

I've been a lurker and poster here for a few years now. I find myself in an odd situation. I won't go into detail on this post. Basically, i've date this girl for about 2 years. broke up twice. When we broke up recently my gut told me it was the right thing. fast forward 2 months. She calls me...wants me back blah blah blah. now i've read the bible, and have no one-itis. My question is this. she calls after 2 months wanting me back. I tell her that at this point all i want is friends (and she needs a real friend..but that is beside the point) and i don't see us together as a couple. we end up talking for 2 hours and it's probably the best convo we had in a long time. My issue is my gut is silent at this point. before i was sure that it was right to not be with her. but my gut is literally silent. before i get flamed, has anyone else ever found themselves in this situation? Thanks mature dj's.
Jim

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That means you are ready to accept what happens with her, no matter what it is. Most likely you don't want back with her ever.

One of my exes (not the one I still want back of course), still calls me.

She wants me back, we dated for 3 years. I do still love her but I don't think it will work out.

It's actually nice though to still be friends with someone you have alot of history with.

Evangenlion

Don Juan
Reaction score
One, your gut doesn't have to tell u anything now. ride with it. be friends, and when u gut tells u something some time soon, take its advice and do it.

1utfan1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys, that helps. Yes, ride with it being friends is great advice. Thanks.