“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Gunwitch vs other methods

Cold Heartbreaker

New Member
Joined
Mar 24, 2004
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Hi,

I have been lurking through these seduction forums and websites lately, in an attempt to learn ALL the tips and methods provided by some of the greatest PUA´s in the world. I have internalized some great stuff but I clearly need more ATTITUDE to try more in the field.

Today I just read the complete GUNWITCH method for getting lays in the quickest amouth of time and I thought it was pretty simple and effective. I have no doubs it can work well. The only problem in his method is that you rely a lot on your looks. So lets say Im a 5 in looks and 10 in effort, that puts my maximum capacity around a 7. In a very rare event I would hit on a 8+ and be sucessfull but most of the times I would have to settle with the UG´s.

He underestimates all the other methods out there, like MM, NPL, DYD. I have read "thousands" of e-books and all of them are unanymity in telling you need to convey value for the chick in order to build initial ATRACTION. What kind of value is Gunwitch showing to the chick when all he do is ask the same boring questions all the other AFC losers do?? Unless you are a good looking dude you will either get into a numbers game where you´re gonna be rejected A LOT or settle for an UG.

Ok you say..if your goal is to get laid a lot because you are a very average looking dude who is not getting much or any sucess now, is getting desperate for some ***** and is willing to settle for an UG (6-), then go GUNWITCH method all the way and you will get tons of ***** and be very happy.

But what about the average looking dude who knows he deserve the best and is looking for HBs or SHBs?? What is GWM going to do for him? Well he can approach 100 HB´s and IF he is lucky he will lay 1 of them. Is it worthy? Probably not. Thats why you need all the GAME you can possibly get to build instant atraction and INCREASE your probabilities with the good looking girls. And the best way to do that is with:

- Humor
- Playful ****yness
- Routines
- Games

Etc..basically showing her some value instead the looks you dont have.

Am I right?

- Cold Heartbreaker
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
The main thing to take from the Gunwitch method is to not be afraid to show a woman that you're sexually interested in her.

The actual "method" (how Gunwitch conducts his "sarges") is inconsequential. You can replace the method with any normal method that you're comfortable with and works for you. But what you CAN'T replace is being proud of the fact that you're a man and you're attracted sexually to beautiful women.

The idea is that if you look, talk, and act like boyfriend material, she'll start thinking you'd make a good boyfriend. If you look, talk, and act like an awesome lover would (eye contact, smooth slow voice, big smile, firm but gentle touching, and most importantly NO FEAR OR ANXIETY about being with a woman), then she'll start thinking of how good a lover you would be, and that'll get ANYONE horny.

Most of us in this day and age still have the vestiges of "sexual taboos" in our heads, so we try to HIDE the fact that we're attracted sexually to a woman and instead supplicate to her in a timid way, hoping that SHE will approach US sexually first and we can show her that side of us. This just ISN'T the way it's meant to be.

Don't get all creepy on a girl, but if she turns you on, don't be afraid to respond to that. Any "method" you use at the social level to supplement the sexual approach at the physical level is fine.
 

AlwaysExcel

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
293
Reaction score
0
Location
Midwest USA
I thought Gunwitch's point about being the same style as the girl was pretty interesting. The other methods don't touch on this.
I'm still not sure what I think about this point. I mean I can see its truth, but it seems that this boundary can be overblown and a drag on the confidence. Also, there's gotta be a way to get past the whole different style thing. I've seen people from different scenes getting together.
 

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
Different methods really interest me.

I like to merge simple conversation with ****y and Funny techniques first.

Then if I can isolate them, I'll start doing some kino and NLP like Speed Seduction.
 

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
IMO you need to just date a bunch of chicks, try different tools and see which ones work for you.

Because there are many personality types, people look different... etc. A method that will work for one, will not work for the other guy.

If "just looks" doesn't work for you, try SS, MM, NLP, red hair, provocative clothing, social proof, a gimmick etc...

Some of them you will be comfortable with. Some of them you won't. When you tried all of them, you can come back and decide what you like and you'll devise your own method.

Cheers.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top