"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Guitar - An extra weapon

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by EffluviumFire
Does Playing Bass count?:D :confused:
Absolutely, no one ever said you have to play one or the other. Why not both, music is music no matter how you make it!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

EffluviumFire

New Member
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
PA
Yea but I'm not really all that good yet. I can't figure out how to play chords fastlike Symphany X or Metallica does.:confused:
 

Satan Psycho

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 8, 2003
Messages
92
Reaction score
1
Location
Greensboro, NC
You can lead a RAFC to water but you can't make him drink.
:D

This song sounds awesome on the acoustic.


------------------------------------
--3-------5-------3-------5---------
-----0--0----0--0----0--0----0--0---
----0--0----0--0----0--0----0--0----
---0--0--0-0--0--0-0--0--0-0--0--0--
------------------------------------

------------------------------------
-------------5--5-------------------
--2--2--2-5-------------------------
----0--0----0--0--------------------
---0--0--0-0--0--0------------------
------------------------------------

 
Top