"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Guitar - An extra weapon

Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
Nodferatu's Lair
I'd never pick up a guitar to impress women. And if I did, I wonder how good I'd actually be at it.

Play that sh*t because you love it, not to get some p*ssy. That's just the rewards of what you love or have achieved.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2002
Messages
703
Reaction score
8
Age
40
Location
Brazil
It's good to see some Rush lovers out there !
I even have a motivational post inspired by Resist... look for it if you want to see...

Well, I dig playing metal, the blues, but I also love playing some 80's ballads or even Poppier songs...

You're supposed to be ecletic right? :D
So why not playing some Bon Jovi to impress the ladies...

Oh... my true metal hell days... How I miss them :)
I'd tell anyone who'd sing a metallica song with wrong lyrics to f*ck off and start screaming around everywhere I went to...

;)

BBB
 

Sir Lancelot

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 29, 2003
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
I play the guitar for the love of it, not to get chicks. I dedicate probably two and a half hours everyday to playing this beautiful instrument.

It REALLY does attract the women, though. You don't even have to be that good either; in middle school all I knew was power-chords and I still had women flocking to me.
 

meh

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2003
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Perth, Australia
Originally posted by Brazilian_Blues_Boy
It's good to see some Rush lovers out there !
I even have a motivational post inspired by Resist... look for it if you want to see...

Well, I dig playing metal, the blues, but I also love playing some 80's ballads or even Poppier songs...

You're supposed to be ecletic right? :D
So why not playing some Bon Jovi to impress the ladies...

Oh... my true metal hell days... How I miss them :)
I'd tell anyone who'd sing a metallica song with wrong lyrics to f*ck off and start screaming around everywhere I went to...

;)

BBB
Nice to see a fellow Metallica fan on here.. even though a lot of Metallica isn't anywhere near what I'd class as "screaming" even the old stuff is not a scream.. more of a high pitch yell ;)

But yeah - first of all for tabs - go download Power Tab - at http://www.power-tab.net

Then get the tabs from http://www.powertabs.net

You'll never look back to that "normal" tablature such as mxtabs.
Trust me.
 

Elimidate

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 14, 2002
Messages
487
Reaction score
1
Age
48
Location
Toronto Canada
Great tip.

I've mastered playing and signing "TEARS IN HEAVEN" by Clapton and after taking 8 years of lessons (although I didn't start playing to pick up women) damn, every girl I play it to, gets googly eyes and melts infront me faster than a snowcone in southern Africa.

Elimidate
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Rad

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 7, 2003
Messages
140
Reaction score
0
Oh yeah. Rush rocks! I play Tom Sawyer, Limeligh, and Animate on the keyboard well. We all gotta jam to Rush.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by Rad
Oh yeah. Rush rocks! I play Tom Sawyer, Limeligh, and Animate on the keyboard well. We all gotta jam to Rush.
It's nice to see the young bucks enjoying old school rock.

"... for the words of the profits are written on the studio wall..."
 
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
188
Reaction score
0
Location
California
How amusing. My two favorite bands are Rush and Metallica! Awesome replies guys, glad you can relate.
 

K Street

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
181
Reaction score
0
Location
City of Champions
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
It's nice to see the young bucks enjoying old school rock.
Old school rock is the blood of life.
 

Jason#4

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
97
Reaction score
1
Location
USA
Guitars are overrated. Almost everyone in my dorm plays the guitar. Just find a hobby that interests you and be great at it.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 11, 2003
Messages
448
Reaction score
1
Age
44
Classical representing

Hello. I 've been playing classical for like 11 years, always for the fun of it. But girls get really amazed when one does some cool stuff. I always make a joke to them when I play for them, when I'm done I turn around and see them and say "oh! you were still here!", I guess I really 'forget' about everything else when I'm playing. If you learn to impress chicks then you miss the point. I play so I forget about them.

"The guitar, just like a woman, fully undresses only in the hands of him who knows how to touch her"

G
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by Jason#4
Guitars are overrated. Almost everyone in my dorm plays the guitar. Just find a hobby that interests you and be great at it.
Do you play?
 

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 4, 2003
Messages
760
Reaction score
61
Location
Wherever I am.
I cant help but laugh because this whole thread conjures up that scene in Animal House when that dude is serenading the sorority chicks with his guitar, and Belushi shows up and just stares at him for a few seconds before grabbing the guitar and smashing it to pieces..LOL!

But yeah.. just about any musical instrument can add to your seductive appeal if you truly love playing it. ...except maybe accordions or bagpipes...(decidedly UN sexy!)

Guitars are particularly suggestive because of their feminine shape which you strum oh so gently. If you have a golden voice it only gets the girls wetter!

Sidenote: One of my natural DJ pals likes to tell girls that he is a musical virtuoso. They always ask what instrument he plays and his reply is "Oh, I play them all! But my specialty is the ****oris." Haha.. my hero.
 

Rad

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 7, 2003
Messages
140
Reaction score
0
When I whip out my keytar..it always gets emaculant attention. Especially when I solo
 

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
Re: Classical representing

Originally posted by Gonzalo
I really 'forget' about everything else when I'm playing. If you learn to impress chicks then you miss the point. I play so I forget about them.
Bravo.

What you described here is a phychological phenomenon called trance. You are basically self-hypnotize yourself while playing the guitar. In layman's terms "we get really into it" I do it too.

But the thing is, that women are infinitely more emotional than men are. So when you start singing a slow, romantic song about love and feelings the chicks go into trance and get wet, basically. :p

After that, you can just say:

- "You know, this is exactly how I feel about a girl I know"
- "really?"
- "yes", and in her ear: "I have a surprize for you, close your eyes"

And then you kiss her and ram it up the butt monkey style.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Jason#4

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
97
Reaction score
1
Location
USA
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
Do you play?
I play the guitar and trumpet...they say trumpet players are great kissers. :D
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by Jason#4
I play the guitar and trumpet...they say trumpet players are great kissers. :D
I don't know about trumpet players specifically, but I've known a few women that could blow a mean horn :p
 

Jason#4

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
97
Reaction score
1
Location
USA
Yeah I've been to band camp...it was nothing like American Pie though. :(
 

UltimateScoundrel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2001
Messages
518
Reaction score
2
Re: Re: Classical representing

Originally posted by Ice Cold
After that, you can just say:

- "You know, this is exactly how I feel about a girl I know"
- "really?"
- "yes", and in her ear: "I have a surprize for you, close your eyes"

And then you kiss her and ram it up the butt monkey style.
Holy Fvck!! I just shat my pants!! That has to be like the funniest thing ever!!

Oh yeah I play guitar, and a good song for seducing women is "Everything" by Stereo Fuse
 

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,574
Reaction score
66
Age
52
Location
Los Angeles
All you guitar haters are just a bunch of jealous, repressed, skin-flute players. Get over yourselves.

With that out of the way; yes, a lot of guys play guitar, but how many can play and sing good at the same time; now that's value. And if you can play good classical, man, that will get the chicks wet. That's what I'm talking about.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top