"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Guilty feelings about sex

Swift

New Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2004
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Belgium
How do you get sex with no strings attached ? How did you guys do that ? How can I make clear from the start that I don’t want a relationship, but still have her interested in sex ? Or do you just dump her after a few days ? I don’t want to be a guy that uses women and throws them away, but I’m not interested in a relationship either at this time of my life.

Somehow I expect every girl to automatically expect a relationship. Is this realistic ? Do all women expect you to continue with a relationship? I don't have problems with it when I know the girl isn't serious, but I get this guilty feeling when it's the other way around. It's really a big mental block that's slowing me down.

Please help.

Swift
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 14, 2003
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
Well bars and clubs are you're best bet for a one nighter. If you meet chicks through friends it's harder to just do a fcuk and run on them. Unless you lay your cards straight on the table before hand and tell her you don't really want a relationship at this point, and if she's cool with that she'll still fvck your brains out. Good luck with the punani.
 

Alen-Delon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2004
Messages
275
Reaction score
2
Location
Out There
yeah pussey is strange kinda thing. like MR.hash said bars and nightclubs are the best bet, or just make it known before you even get her in the sack that you just want bring her pleasure and thats all, sometimes even that doesnt work, thell say yes and next thing you know their on your tail chasing you... happend to me quit a lot :(

peace
 

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 19, 2004
Messages
902
Reaction score
6
Age
52
Location
WORLDW!DE
It's just a meeting of the minds, bro.

It's like a secret club. Membership requirements are that you don't care about her and she doesn't care about you. You can fvck whoever you want and she can too.

You're out of the club if you try to take it to the next level before she tries to.

No talk about future plans together or anything else. Just meet, get to private place, kissing, fondling, fvcking, leaving. The end.

Cheers!

Eric
 

Swift

New Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2004
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Belgium
Originally posted by ER!C L!VE
You're out of the club if you try to take it to the next level before she tries to.

No talk about future plans together or anything else. Just meet, get to private place, kissing, fondling, fvcking, leaving. The end.[/B]
So it's all about assuming SHE WANTS THE SAME and AVOIDING certain other things????

And they won't mind?
 
Last edited:

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 19, 2004
Messages
902
Reaction score
6
Age
52
Location
WORLDW!DE
Yes, that is what I do and it works for me and them.

I've had 5 first-night meets that ended in fvcking in the past 3.5 months using this method.

women ages 18-37.
 
Top