Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guilt

KingofPuss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yesterday I was meeting a buddy at the gym. I texted him saying I was headed over there. He said he was leaving in 5 minutes. I got to the gym, he never showed or texted. Figured he just bailed or had something come up.
This morning his girlfriend called me and informed me that on his way to meet me he got into a motorcycle reck. He's in critical condition in surgery in the ICU.
This is the first time something tragic has happened to someone I knew. And I feel quite responsible, in a way. I realize it is in no way my "fault", but if I had texted him 2 minutes earlier or later saying I was leaving, it might not have ever happened.

You can't dwell on the what if's, but today it's been pretty bad. This guy had a lot going for him and was in his final year of getting a phD and had put so much into it. Now he will have to quit and who knows if he'll ever be the same person. Life comes at you fast and hard.

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're right in that it is important to not dwell on the what-ifs too much. If you let yourself get caught up in that too much, you'll never get over it. Even though this guy is in serious condition right now, how do you for certain he won't make a full recovery later on down the road? You don't know really...you just have to wait and see.

Brace yourself though...as you get older, the more crap like this you have to deal with, potentially losing loved ones. Some people really get jaded in their lives after so much loss.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go see him at the hospital when he is cleared for visitors. Even if he is unconscious and doesn't know you are there, patients who have visitors get better care, because the staff knows someone is watching them.