You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?
Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.
One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.
Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Originally posted by dip
Hey DJ's
day, and 3 glasses oof milk.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
I don't know about that particular product, but CoenzymeQ10 (CQ10) is a sort of 'new', popular super-antioxidant that is sold in pill and topical form. I've been using a Nivea cq10 product under my eyes for a couple months and it's sort of "brightened" them up, the dark circles aren't as prominent.Oil of olay has a product called Q10, which helps make wrinkles less visible.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
Same here, mine is genetics. It's frustrating to hear people say "Just sleep 8 hours a day and take a vitamin" type stuff and they think that's the cause. I try to get a good night sleep, I never smoke, I don't have much salt in my diet. Okay maybe I could use a few more vitamins in my diet, or could drink some more water but to be honest when I was taking a vitamin everyday I didn't notice any improvement. Couldn't hurt I suppose though.penkitten said:my family is prone to dark circles under our eyes no matter how much sun we get. especially if we are very tired.
i have heard that lack of iron can contribute to it.
however, none of us have iron deficiencies.
once i heard that you can take preparation h and put a tiny pea size amount on your eyes before bed and puffiness would go away.
well i tried it, even though they weren't very puffy.
the circles would fade away over night.
a week or two later they would come back.
i don't think about putting the stuff on that often, so when i do, it's great but it eventually comes back.
I'll try drinking more water, though I doubt that'll help. Vitamins couldn't hurt either. To be honest the dark circles aren't anything that bad but they show more because of my fair skin complexion. I live in an area where it's only sunny for a few months of a year so it's not that viable to just "get a tan". Tanning salons aren't that good for you as it increases the rate that your skin thins and degrades over time.Black Minx said:There are a number of reasons this occurs in people, the most obvious one is of course, genetics.
Lack of certain vitamins is another, as penny said Iron, vitamin K & vitamin D are some of them, and of course there are more, about 6 or 7 that make a big impact.
Dehydration or lack of water is another, most people simply do not get enough water, and this is a very common one.
Sleep deprivation or a lack of sleep is the cause that most people experience.
Allergies can be a cause, not just for puffy eyes but some people get dark circles as well.
Certain medications will contribute to this also.
Smoking.
Excess of salt in your diet.
These are the main ones I have come across myself, I can't think of any more right now.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
To the OPgreen69 said:Yes, I know there are several threads on this topic already. However, the most recent ones were started over two years ago so I feel this deserves a bump as times are changing and new products/methods are being used.
I have had dark circles under my eyes my entire life, nothing unbearable but definitely well above the normal person. But I do have a fair skin complexion which makes it more noticeable. I don't want to get a fake tan at the tanning salons because that is bad for your skin and just causes more wrinkles.
I've done a TON of internet research but I'm still not sure which method to use. A lot of the research done is oriented towards anti-wrinkle, anti-bags and what not. My eyes are not puffy at all and really it's just the dark colour combined with my fair skin that has a negative impact. I've read someone used Aloe w/ a hint of vitamin K, but there weren't many other supporters who used the same method. Another person claimed to use Nivea Eye Cream but the reviews online were mixed and most said it helped with puffiness but not dark circles. I've also heard that placing cucumbers on your eyes help, which I am more than willing to try, but how long does that last for? Do you have to put that over your eyes everyday or what?
Any other insights or personal reviews would be much appreciated. Looking at online reviews from websites is always questionable since I'm not sure if those are made out of authentic. But asking in a forum environment can hopefully provide more true feedback. Thank you.
I'd be looking like a panda bear if that were the case, you got a source for this?Trader said:Lusting too much with your eyes will cause dark circles under your eyes
This was a secret discovery of the ancients in India
Personal experience - as I used to watch porn a lot - and I actually proved the ancient Indian Yogis correctLozenga said:I'd be looking like a panda bear if that were the case, you got a source for this?
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.